It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'End Times': When Animals Attack!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow OP. Are you just wanting the End Times to happen? This is utter nonsense don't you think?

Perhaps they're attacking a little bit more because we're encroaching, entrapping and filming them more!

We are the threat to them. Not the other way around. They have every right and reason to be pissed off. I'm mad for them!

Personally, I wish every caged animal around the world could break free and get back to their native land or waters and roam freely!
Just because we don't...doesn't mean they shouldn't.

Boycott zoos, aquariums and safaris!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow OP. Are you just wanting the End Times to happen? This is utter nonsense don't you think?

Not interested in the 'End Times' at all - other than they'll be here someday and if they're going to hit, well, now would be as good a time as any I guess.

Nonsense? What part? That I've made a thread about the Biblical Prophecy explaining one sign of the 'End Times' is animals will attack?

OR - The prophecy itself?

I can only take credit for the thread and the rest is up to your choice.

As for your opinion being all zoos, aquariums and such should be shut down?

I completely agree with you in some respects, but, on the other hand if it in any way influences children to be more respectful of nature than I'm for that in a big way.

And yes, I agree we might be seeing a rise in 'attacks' because of just that - we can 'see' them in a way we never could before the internet.

But that doesn't mean they're not happening either, so, it's dog chasing it's tail. Or it's owner's 'tail'.

Thanks for your response!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Bear Kills Caretaker

An Ohio animal caretaker was mauled to death by a bear during feeding, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The victim, 24-year-old Brent Kandra, worked for Sam Mazzola, an exhibitor of exotic animals who has run afoul of animal-rights groups in the past. It's not clear what provoked the attack. The bear was out of its cage for the feeding, but police say that was routine, notes WKYC.
source

There's more to this story, I've no doubt. We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Bull Leaps Into Bullring Stands In Spain, 40 Hurt

Glad nobody died. It's a real shame the bull had to.

Silo, bull was killed quickly rather than slowly tormented to the delight of the crowd. I am a compassionate person but sadly I cannot say I am sorry for them. People get killed and hurt on regular basis during bull-run fiestas... it is stupid to such extent I cannot feel sorry for their folly.

Amazingly, this bull helps bringing a final ban on the whole sport once and for all even though no one was killed.

Anyhow, I still don't think this is biblical
. People actually die less from animals than they used to, simply because there are less animals. Bulls and even cows do kill and hurt people on farms, but it won't get on MSNBC. Not to mention dogs! Annual dog kills are much higher than that of a wolf even before they were brought to near-extinction. But then again, how can one tell? I can only guess that this isn't "big" enough (yet)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Mountain Goat Suspected in Man's Death

source

Robert Boardman was found injured yesterday near the Klahhane Ridge area of the park and died hours later at a hospital. Park rangers didn't give any information on what kind of wounds the 63-year-old hiker sustained, but did state that they most likely came from a run-in with the goat.

Yowza! Whatever that 'billie' did, it must have hurt, the poor guy.
It's too bad the goat had to die, that's truly a shame!

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi silo13, good topic, interesting, thought provoking and as usual just a wee bit off the wall.

Will our animal friends attack nearing the end times? of course they will. Like us they will need to eat and the animals/pets we have domesticated over the years, the ones that rely on us for food, will have us for breakfast given half the chance.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.sbs.com.au...

A man in the US has been gored and killed in a rare attack by a mountain goat, news reports say.

Robert Boardman, 63, was hiking with his wife and a friend in Olympic National Park in the western US state of Washington on Saturday when he was attacked by the male goat, which witnesses said had been behaving aggressively, according to an article in the Peninsula Daily newspaper

Now the peaceful goats are getting angry,This is the last straw

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think perhaps the animal 'outlashes' are because we are ruining their homes and habitats and putting highways through their land etc. etc.

Also, I don't know what a wild animal's normal reaction is supposed to be in captivity like a zoo or rodeo etc.

We treat them like animals...

But this is cool video:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Are you sure that clip isn't from a Stephen King novel?
WOW - so cool! (I think?)
Thanks tons for that clip!

Oh, and though I agree we will see more man vs. animal as we over-run [i[their territory - it's the weird incidents that make me wonder. Like the bear that attacked a guy who was going out for the mail the other day. His wife beat on it with a cucumber to get it off him.
Hold on, that might be me combining two bear attack stories in one (they happened within a day of each other in different parts of the USA)...
I'll find the links and post when I can find it, or them as it is.

Thanks again!

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Fish leaps out of water and impales kayaker!

The 45-year-old woman suffered a suspected punctured lung and broken ribs during the freak attack, which happened on Sunday evening near Big Pine Key...

"She was conscious, and she was scared about what had happened to her. They then saw quite a big fish that was skipping across the water. Lo and behold, it went and hit her. Crazy."
source

Dang... Talk about being Fish-kabobed! OUCH!

I hope she’s alright!

Keep and eye out folks, it's getting scaly out there!

peace

edit on 19-10-2010 by silo13 because:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Correction:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok ok, so, this one might not quite apply to 'End Times' - but it's worth a mention.

Lions fatally maul Addo Croc and Lion Ranch worker who taunted the animals

sourc e

A witness told police that the 30-year-old and one of his friends provoked the lions with loud taunts.

"He climbed the fence around their enclosure and clearly got too close,"

Oh, and yes, alcohol was a factor...

"Since he was drunk he may not have been in sound mind, but it was an incredibly dangerous and stupid thing to do."

End of article...

"It was horrific," one of the tourists... "The one lion was gnawing on his ribs when we got there."

Yugga, poor lion!

peace

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Plenty to be learned about what motivates the behavior of animals. You can blame environmental factors for some behavior and the rest, we may just not know about yet.

Certainly though, when some wild animals get a taste of human flesh, they often return for more.

Russian bears treat graveyards as 'giant refrigerators'

Now these bears have had a tough summer, however, who's to say that they have not grown fond of human flesh. Albeit rotten but human nonetheless. What's next for these bears? hors d oeuvres at the local school yard?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Camper mauled by lions while showering in Zimbabwe national park

sour ce

Pete Evershed, 59, who lived in the capital, Harare, was touring the Mana Pools national park with his wife and friends on Tuesday when he was attacked by five lions while showering outside a fishing camp just metres from where the tour group pitched their tents for the night.

Mr Evershed’s wife Liz said she called for him to hurry up because it was getting dark, but then suddenly heard her husband scream, according to a local newspaper.

He was found in the open shower with serious neck wounds and died later from loss of blood.

Park spokeswoman Caroline Washaya-Moyo said Mrs Evershed appealed for the lions not to be killed.

I dunno but this one just makes me think.

He's showering? All soapy and under water and still gets attacked? Yowza...

Maybe there's something to this 'End Times' stuff after all... I think he'd agree no?

peace

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Otter attacks Florida college student

source

19-year-old college student William Gibbons was videotaping the otter with his camera phone Wednesday as it swam in a lake behind his house. The otter appears harmless enough as it swims around, but then it heads for shore.

"As I was taping it, it walked out onto the rocks and onto the grass right here and then it just bit me. It was quick. It was like lightning. It just chased after me and that was it," said Gibbons.

Otters are tricky, don’t kid yourself - And they’re sneaky little devils too!

Fun as all get out - if you can get out of their way that is!
These animals are suspected of having rabies, but somehow, well, I’d believe it if it wasn’t an otter!

Teenager attacked by vicious otter as he films furry beast lounging in a lake Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Earlier this year, two men in Venice, Florida were also injured when an otter attacked them.

Reported the otters in VEnice had rabies, but, ya never know!

peace
edit on 30-11-2010 by silo13 because: second link

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ok i know sharks eat people on a regular basis but it is usually only one victim at a time,anyway it's something to add to your list.
www.abc.net.au...
Russian tourists savaged in Red Sea shark attacks
Posted 2 hours 31 minutes ago

A shark mauled at least three Russians, tearing off limbs, in attacks near Egypt's Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, medical sources and the health ministry said.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
First the post above where 3 Russians were attacked and now in the same area this
www.abc.net.au...

Shark kills tourist near Egyptian resort

"We are getting marine biologists from abroad to assess the situation and why there was this change in biological nature," Mr Garana said, referring to the repeated attacks, which one expert called unprecedented.

"This is unnatural. It has never happened before," he said.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

12Voltz THANKS for adding that info! What a freaky thing that was huh! And the poor ol lady, my gawd, that's just horrific. And like you said - never before incident!

APPLAUSE to you!

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Kayaker Missing After Croc Attack

source

A first-of-its kind kayaking expedition in the Congo ended in disaster after a crocodile snatched the leader, acclaimed outdoorsman Hendrik Coetzee, from his kayak. The South African is presumed dead.

Being eaten by a crocodile. How horrid. It’s a risk Henrik took, and lost, much to the ‘bon appetit’ of the ol crock.

peace

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
From what I have experienced, there are many things that we can do to animals, but there is a kind of limit, a kind of "threshold" - and if we ever cross that threshold then they attack. I think that the problems with humans is that we have a very diminished connection to animals, and because of that we cannot understand that the behaviour of animals "reflects" our own behaviours. That is why they are not "evil" - they will only react as far as we act upon them. I heard a story of a woman eating a chicken sandwich, and then taunting a Magpie that was perched above, saying how she was eating his uncle/auntie or something like that. All of a sudden, the Magpie swooped down and poked her in the eye! Most humans do not see animals as a threat, and if they sense that we are vulnerable, then we will be food to them. Our ancient ancestors were more on equal par with the wild animals, but we became so advanced that we have almost forgotten our own animal instincts. For example, if you look at an animal and you feel hungry (very hungry) then your instincts will activate and you will be in an instinctual position to hunt it. However, when people are not hungry, they see animals as friends. The same goes with animals as well, a well-fed animal will usually be tolerant towards humans, but sometimes they will take an opportunity for a meal, much like the Seal that tore at a womans stomach, if she was acting from instincts then she would not have gone near an animal with such sharp teeth, but the human feeling of superiority gives us this kind of artificial confidence.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join