It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any opposition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi,

To make this simpler . . . what sort of organizations are there in this world right now that are inopposition of the majority of the scret societies or in matrrix terms ' is there a zion to guard against the sentinals' AND if there is no oppositon i propose we create one. hope this help i don't know what i was thinking

-nihlistic leader

[edit on 15-6-2004 by junior_smith]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have read your post five times, and I must admit it only gets more confusing each time I read it... what, exactly, are you proposing?

Are you infering that Masons are some kind of secret society, despite the fact that we are publically Masons? Are you aware of the cognitive dissonance of that statement or inferral?

Further (spelled with a U not an I) that you are asking Masons, the group you are de facto accusing, to assist you in this... endeavor, whatever it is?

Just asking... and laughing, of course.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What exactly do you want to oppose?

Why do you want to oppose it?

Who is it who embodies what you oppose?

How do you plan to oppose it (i.e. by what means)?

These (Who, What, Why, Where, How, When) are questions you should ask yourself before any undertaking, but particularly before you intend to "oppose" someone. Don't forget that it is a known fact that the people (established professionals) that you talk about are human beings; it is not a known fact that they are doing anything detrimental to you or society as a whole.

I have been an "established professional" (researcher) and am currently working toward being another kind of "established professional" (schoolteacher). I'm also a Freemason, and you may (erroneously) believe that that makes me a member of something sinister. But, although I love my life, I have enough trouble trying to achieve my own modest goals without someone "opposing" me for no clearly known reason. Please think about the "real human beings" on "the other side of the computer" you may be planning to hurt.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi, JS...and welcome to ATS!

FWIW, which secret societies have been causing trouble?
Why are you against these groups?

I don't remember seeing those posts, but ATS is huge and I confess to having read only a small portion. Some topics I've never read, esp. on BTS.
What sort of protection do you envision us needing? Tin foil hats? Charms? What do you think these groups have the power to use.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok, so.,.....

Today you decided to Join ATS and before checking out all the topics already discussed and all the information shared, before posting anything intellectual or informative, you decided to propose the formation of a society with the goal of combating "secret societies"????

Tell me, as a member of a "secret society" how am I to feel about this?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
why is it that all these people that are supposedly in secret societies talk so freely about them. that compromises the secret society. and further more if you talk about thse secret societies so freely then these are probably not the societies we should be worried about because they would not be so ignorant to let in someone who will 'spread the word'

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Know your audience!

Didn't realize the Secret Societies Board was pretty much dominated by a bunch of Masons did you?

We speak freely because we have nothing to hide, (other than our secrets of course
) nothing that is a threat to anyone or anything, we are simply a righteous ancient fraternity misunderstood by the masses and persecuted over the ages. You are correct, you need not to worry about us, and after all, we aren't really a "secret society" now are we, because everyone knows about us.

Damn, there goes our plans for world domination........

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith
and further more if you talk about thse secret societies so freely then these are probably not the societies we should be worried about ...

JS~~you get a gold star for the day!
I must say, out of the mouths of newbies comes the truth.

Indeed, it makes you wonder exactly why the Masons get such a bad rap? And what other groups may be wrongly accused of evil doing

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu

We speak freely because we have nothing to hide, (other than our secrets of course
) nothing that is a threat to anyone or anything, we are simply a righteous ancient fraternity misunderstood by the masses and persecuted over the ages.

This is, of course, "righteous" as in "The Righteous Brothers." In fact, I guess we are Righteous Brothers. Yes!

new topics

top topics

join