It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is an uncontacted tribe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah I like this theory too. We have, in space orbiting around the planet, satellites that have nuclear missiles pointed down at Earth ready to be launched on command. I would think that intelligent beings who have conquered time and space would see this and readily avoid a race of peoples hell bent on destroying themselves.

It's no wonder they don't make themselves public for us, they are afraid of us, maybe not in a physical, threatening way but in a more spiritual, esoteric fear of our destructive nature.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Contact may have occured. Our megalithic structures baffle scientists to this day. There could have been an advanced race of humans living at one time on this planet. If history repeats itself, our ancesters may have wiped themselves out in a nuclear calamity. History is repleat with stories of ancient atomic warfare. But from all of the texts on our past, we seem to have been helped by an outside force(s). Teaching. Guiding. Watching. "We created you from our image, after our likeness."

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I totally agree.

And I think I started a thread about this subject a few weeks ago, but can't find it anymore...

<< 1  2   >>

join