It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is an uncontacted tribe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Dumbass

dude I was just joking about your name suits you, don't take it personal, was only a joke.

Then we have the same
when typing.. I'm not being personal, I think it is intresting topic. If I was operating a UFO and had a need to land anywhere here on earth it would be with such a tribe..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
an uncontacted tribe is the execption not the rule. I dont see why the aliens wouldn't just pull a "Europe" on Earth and start claiming land and making converts. Seems just as likely to me, if not more. Thats what Hawking thinks too

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

It maybe you're correct. Who can say? Perhaps it's an extension of your idea and we've been annexed by another culture for decades?

Once upon a time Captain Cook stuck a flag in Australia and declared 'Keepsies!'

Perhaps the events of Washington 1952 and Malmstrom were examples of gunboat diplomacy.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think Earth has already been contacted. But they just don't show themselves very easily. Only a few would know of their existence and definitely won't reveal to the general public or face ridicule by peers, debunkers and other speculators.

I mean take a look at the technological advancements thus far. Most `tribes` like to stick to their own traditions and are perfectly fine without modern inventions.

[edit on 2010-7-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Star People 5:15

This is the video where Jim Hurtak speaks of working with Karl Bruggher who lived with this a tribe of white Indians in the upper Amazon who spoke an ancient Germanic language and said they had contact with the star people. It is at the 5:15 minute spot. Karl Bruggher was killed for revealing the book Die Chronic Arakkor, sp about the tribe.

Brothers from the Sky 7:00

At 7:00 min there's a man from the South American Indians of the Andes that speak of brothers from the sky, who have always been there, are there now. It claims the space brothers interact frequently with the Indians and primitive people, very friendly, even healing them - because they are in such remote locations they cannot get to hospitals and doctors.

Second video space friends are grocery shopping for the tribes!

"they avoid Western Civilization and just dart out to get what they need and then back to the village" paraphrasing but close...(at around 2 minutes into it)

Many remote tribes, discovered and found repeating similar experiences worldwide.

Seems like they are just not contacting "us."

Is it my deodorant?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Let's not just give up folks....who is to say these indians are telling the truth?

Debate or something...
I'd like to see some points on both sides here brought up.

IF it is the case that many hidden ancient isolated tribes of people have now and apparently always maintained steady regular contact with extra-terrestrials "star people" or "brothers from the sky"...don't we need (or better put, wouldn't we like to know) this??????

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think I am confused.

You are saying, "Aliens" have not contacted us because we are an "un-contacted tribe".

Isn't that obvious?

I mean, if we have not been contacted we have to be "un-contacted", right?

--------

Now, as for the reasoning for their lack of contact. I find it hard to speculate on this, just because:

1) If "they" are 'super duper smart' compared to us backwater folk, I couldn't begin to understand their reasons. (Their reasoning would be just as complex as their technology.)

2) If "they" are 'super duper smart', like we are compared to the "tribe" in your OP. The "Aliens"(we) would know how to 'teach' us(tribe), and infect us with small pox... (IE, they would be smart enough to know that you have to learn how to walk before levitating.)

There are many other points, but I think my post is long enough

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Yes raging panda is positing that we are an uncontacted tribe and to a certain extent he is correct.
We of modern western civilization have not been contacted but as the videos above show and I mark the points of interest (in the post) so you don't have to watch the whole thing....

...assorted tribes hidden in the wilderness in jungles and on mountaintops from Tibet to the Andes to the Amazon say they are in regular constant contact with star people, who visit regularly, in spaceships and help heal them from disease and illness, provide medical treatment and even bring them supplies (2nd video @2:15 minute mark)from the outside world!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

...assorted tribes hidden in the wilderness in jungles and on mountaintops from Tibet to the Andes to the Amazon say they are in regular constant contact with star people, who visit regularly, in spaceships and help heal them from disease and illness, provide medical treatment and even bring them supplies (2nd video @2:15 minute mark)from the outside world!!!!!!!!...

I am really sorry, but hooey.

If it sounds too good to be true, IT IS.

Why does that rule only apply sometimes?

If I posted a thread on here saying star folks were visiting me, I would be beaten with insults and ad-hominem attacks. Dress me in a loincloth, throw me in a third world country, and all of the sudden it becomes scripture?

My points from my first post still stand, even with the false information I quoted above. (Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence, not: "2:15 minute marks")

Anyway, to recap:

1) Since WE (as in you, I, and the general public) have not been contacted...it's a "no duh" when calling us an "un-contacted tribe"

2) If "they" are real, and "they" are refusing to show themselves, and "they" have reasoning. Chances are "their" reasoning is much too advanced for us to comprehend. If not...

3) If "they" are real, and "they" are refusing to show themselves, and "they" have reasoning. Chances are "their" reasoning is full of @)!$

Anyway, as I said earlier plenty of other reasons I could list. But it is not needed, IMO. Just some critical thinking skills, really.

1) We have not been contacted by aliens, if you say different you need to let NASA know, as well as the governments/public(s).

2) Since we have not been contacted, it is obvious we are "un-contacted"

Lastly, the OP makes it sound like a punishment. IE The Aliens won't visit us because no one has visted us. Catch 22? I thought these folks were "super smart"?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There are pictures of the people. A white tribe of indians that speaks German. And other tribes all over the world claiming similar experiences. You have to extrapolate something is happening. It is not like they can call each other and say...let's all lie and say we are being visited by aliens.

Hooey all you want. I am not surprised in the slightest.

Like I say: The name of this website is ABOVETOPSECRET.

If you and everyone else knew about this kind of thing, it wouldn't be a secret now would it?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

There are pictures of the people. A white tribe of indians that speaks German.

Ever hear of the 100th monkey? Just sayin' more than one way to look at things...

And other tribes all over the world claiming similar experiences.

AHA! Let's point out the KEY WORD:

CLAIMING

IE Not proof, or evidence, just fancy words.

You have to extrapolate something is happening.

You mean like the "Bible"? No thanks, I see what happens when people don't use facts...

It is not like they can call each other and say...let's all lie and say we are being visited by aliens.

Oh, but it IS like the "Aliens" call JUST them and say, "Hey we aren't going to talk to the majority of your race, just you people"

Occam's Razor, give it a try.

If you and everyone else knew about this kind of thing, it wouldn't be a secret now would it?

I ask: If these "Aliens" are soooo smart, why do they talk to the least smart of us?

EDIT (To fix: quotes)

[edit on 7/12/2010 by adigregorio]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As a scientist working with facts, i find this thread a vast impact to what i work with on an everyday basis. This is a PERFECT example of why the governments of the world treat "regular"humans as pigs or sheeps, because you really are.

Where did the intelligence fail?.

I am shocked and angry.

I am a scientist working with alot of subjects, Extra terrestrials are one of them. You know what,i just give up.

I know there is alot of governments around the world using ATS, and when you see this, because you are most likely wanting to see what i write.

Dont inform them of anything,the "regular" human per today is so unintelligent that its scary. Kill them all if possible.

They dont even know how life\dimension works. Waste of time.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

As a scientist working with facts, i find this thread a vast impact to what i work with on an everyday basis. This is a PERFECT example of why the governments of the world treat "regular"humans as pigs or sheeps, because you really are.

Scientist my ass.

7th Grade science doesn't make you a scientist any more than growing a moustache and calling yourself Einstein

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

At first I was like:

Where did the intelligence fail?.

I am shocked and angry.

And then I was like:

I am a scientist working with alot of subjects, Extra terrestrials are one of them. You know what,i just give up.

I know there is alot of governments around the world using ATS, and when you see this, because you are most likely wanting to see what i write.

Dont inform them of anything,the "regular" human per today is so unintelligent that its scary. Kill them all if possible.

They dont even know how life\dimension works. Waste of time.

And now I am like:

Really? Again I ask, "If Aliens are sooo smart, why do they talk to the least smart of us?"

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

WTH was that?

Anyway, i always tought about the same thing as the OP. I can just imagine what a indian in the middle of the Amazon Forest or some other remote place in the world think when they see a plane or a helicopter flying trough the skies. It's normal for us, but not for them.

That's the same for us. When someone see a UFO, it doesn't know what is. It could be normal for a supposed alien civilization, but it's fantastic for us.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
IF this is fake or not

I LOVE that picture, I cant stop laughing ...

this image kind of shows how our knowledge as a whole is compared to the other things out there

just amazing, we dont know whats happening around us, the world as we know may die in an instant and we wouldnt even know what happened

we as a whole are worse than ants ... we dont have ANY idea of whats happening

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

3) If "they" are real, and "they" are refusing to show themselves, and "they" have reasoning. Chances are "their" reasoning is full of @)!$ Anyway, as I said earlier plenty of other reasons I could list. But it is not needed, IMO. Just some critical thinking skills, really. 1) We have not been contacted by aliens, if you say different you need to let NASA know, as well as the governments/public(s).

NASA knows.
And this certainly would explain those UFO's people are seeing and filming, and describing from as early as there are human writings and records.

It would prove Columbus, Alexander the Great, all those astronauts and policemen weren't lying when they said they saw a spacecraft emerge from the ocean or chase them in space.
There's a UFO reporting site for police reports only... and in the past 6 years they have received over 320 reports rom Policemen.

If you were visiting a planet for whatever reason, maybe EARTH is very significant in the scheme of things and races do come here...why would you make a big entrance and expose yourself to those who could bomb you off the planet?

There are ongoing attempts at the genocide of these Indians, for lumber.
When you are a corporation that big...nothing else seems to matter. It is unsustainable. ..anyway ..

In tribes of peoples like this, remote and out of reach of cities and populated areas of any kind there would be no way for the aliens to be harmed. What could they do? Spear them?

And these primitive Indians are not apt to run out and tell anyone.

And I would venture a guess the most primitive people have not been stripped or separated from their spirituality and the earth as we have, one generation at a time.
The Indians might view these "beings" in their proper context, as friends and helpers. We on the other hand would always be frightened, suspicious and never accept them.

Aliens have been coming for years and live inside mountains and caves on the earth. We see them in drawings and carvings, hear about them in ancient writings.
All sorts of ancient texts repeat all sorts of references to the same things, some of these texts recently translated, so you may not be aware of it yet..

Even the Bible has a regular thoroughfare from Earth to Heaven and the Underworld, people popping in and popping out, if you read it and take it literally. And in the beginning it was not a religious text, or a fairy tale, it was a record of history. Corrupted yes, but valuable history remains. Ezekiel comes to mind and some basic truths shared as side notes.
I won't go into them here but they are universal.

The Popes astronomer just made some sort of preemptive strike by acknowledging "yes, there could be other "beings" like us out there", quickly playing it down with "this just proves how great God is"

You think this was random? Maybe he just smoked some pot was watching the stars and said hey I am going to release a notice just to freak people out and make them doubt God. We already have enough money. We couldn't use those tithings. I am not even going to tell Poppy. No, I don't see the Church giving up revenues.

If you believe they were ever here....UFO's I mean...

They would (in many lifeforms I am sure) have to stop for water.

They are not seen in the populated areas. Not going to the 7/11.

Nobody sees them ...almost nobody.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

7th grade?
the fact that i am working for the government through Minneapolis Science Facility would make everything you have on your heart a waste of keyboard,wouldnt it

Remember,whatever you think or believe will not change actual events.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

A Ufo is a =Unidentified flying object.

As far as that goes, everything that we humans cant see with our bare eye is i guess thrilling

Both the military and the extra terrestrials are using their ships on this planet,so you never know what it is.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know this thread is a couple years old but I couldn't find another like it. Personally I've believed in this theory for years. Only difference is that I think we have been contacted but only a few of us.

I'm am quite surprised this didn't have very many posts, then suddenly stops when someone claims they work for the gov.

It also seems some of your didn't understand the OP. He was saying we are "like" an un-contacted tribe. Just as there are tribes around the world who have no or very limited contact with modern man, we are the same with the rest of the POPULATED universe.

Now for a moment think of most Planets or even solar systems as city's and ours is just some primitive back water tribe that they occasionally fly past. (But we'd have to be a very large tribe that doesn't all communicate with each other. Because I'm pretty convinced they've contacted some of us.)

Perhaps the aliens are just as human as we are compared to the tribes around the world. Maybe just maybe the aliens are us. And I don't mean the current us. I mean maybe they are us form the very distant past and keep returning to study us and learn how we developed as a lesser civilization. An experiment.

Honestly nobody (well almost nobody) knows the real truth. The possibilities are endless and that's why we are all here on ATS right? One thing I am almost very certain of is that the universe is packed full of life, our galaxy is packed full of life. And there are other humans in other star systems all over the place.

I am also very certain that (something like 90% or greater) super advanced ET's are extremely peaceful beings. I say super advanced because we are not super advanced yet and we are definitely not peaceful beings. Some of you proved this in this thread.

Logic will tell you that most ET's are probably peaceful. Most likely they don't have a monetary system. They would have to work together and be peaceful with each other in order to get that advanced. If they weren't peaceful they most likely would have already wiped out their race as our governments are about to do by going to more wars. I'm sure the list can go on.

I also believe we've been contacted indirectly. Them destroying missile silos and by stopping our governments from doing awful things. The Powers That Were (as like to call them) now have lost and I believe it is because ET intervention.

Just a couple of my thoughts and theory’s. I'm curious after two years have past since this thread has opened has any of your thoughts changed about ET's since then.

-Peace to all-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join