It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny purple spot next to sun... What does this mean??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am not exactly new here, and I have made my introduction thread before. But I needed to ask a question, but cannot create a thread because I don't have 20 posts. So, I have created a thread here.

First of all, I would like to tell that I am a 16 year old who has recently been interested in this conspiracy stuff. The 2012 subject brought me to this site. You know, all the stuff about nibiru.

Today, I read a thread that was showing pictures of nibiru by inverting colours and increasing contrast. The OP was saying that nibiru is visible in day but we can't see it because of the bright sun. Then, I thought that I need a dim picture of sun. I would like to state that I am absolutely 0 at photography and know nothing more than megapixels and just point and shoot with the camera of my phone. The camera of my phone takes low light when pointed to a bright object. So, I pointed it to sun and shot a picture. It's a 2 megapixel camera.

The part which worries me is that the picture I caught is showing a bluish-purple type object near sun. Now, I don't want to jump straightly that it is nibiru and we are doomed. But it caught my attention because I read about the Hopi prophecy of a blue or purple star coming. So, I created this thread to ask photo experts that can pointing and shooting a bright object like sun can produce colored spots near it on the picture?

I would like your opinion. I want to know what is this object or is it just a spot on picture. I am sure it's not nibiru but just in case.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by check_himu]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Please, someone reply so that I can concentrate on my studies without any worry.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Post a picture of it? We really need more than just your word lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
OK, here are the images.

This is the first one.

Then I zoomed with my camera

What do you people think? It looks to like spots produced by sun.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by check_himu]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by check_himu

Hello. Missed your previous introduction thread earlier, I guess.

Welcome.

16, eh? My mom, when I was stuck in a hospital when I was 13 bought me some magzines concerning UFO's and the Patterson Bigfoot video. and a book about Barney and Betty Hill's ufo abduction. Oh, gee, this was in the 1960's. I suppose she bought me these things because she thought there might be some truth there, but was afraid to speak out on her own, and gave me these things, knowing I really never gave a damn what others thought of me, and maybe I could explore it all further. She was like that, lol, always wanting others to do what she couldn't do.

You're at a good age for all this, in my opinion.

The Niburu stuff? It's all balderdash, in my opinion. No, not the idea that this Niburu thing could exist in some way. Anything is possible in this vast universe as far as I am concerned. Probablilities, well, that's another subject.

But the Niburu stuff just doesn't ring true to me, with the "evidences" we are being presented lately. It doesn't make sense to me. I don't believe or have faith that this Nibiru is even close, if it does exist in the first place.

There's too much bs on this lately, like, it[s just behind the sun. etc. Would it not create a major disturbance in our solar system by now, if it was close? I think so. Unless it was some sort of other dimensional thing, maybe.

However, if we only really know a few things about our own solar system, they why couldn't something else we are not familiar with enter this system and NOT effect what we believe to be known and damn near sure know this is all the way it is.

Welcome to ATS, my friend!

By the way, I would like my 14 year old grandchild to join this site, soon. She's cool. She has lots of questions. She's not quite ready to follow all the rules of discussions, arguments, the rules of debate, and all that stuff. So what? She can act on her own rules. Other people's rules be damned!
I have a belief that she is way above most of the people who post here anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Yeah, it sounds unlikely. But, I am open to anything because there is so much in the universe that we don't know about. It just was a coincidence that I read that thread about Nibiru, went outside and took a picture of sun, and found a purple spot near sun. That's why I posted here for you people's opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Those are pretty cool pictures.

Honestly, I don't know anything about cameras and if taking the picture the way you did would have made that spot appear. It is very interesting though, and I want to keep this thread going to see what people who are more experienced in this sort of thing are thinking!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Thanks.

Yeah, I am also waiting for opinion of an expert. But I think very few people are coming to this thread. I think I should have put a catchy title like
"Nibiru finally discovered!!! Pictures!!!"
Then more people would have opened this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Yeah haha. Or you could try "Funny purple spot next to sun... What does this mean??" Might get a few more people coming...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I like the one you suggested. It will show my cause without me sounding stupid.

Is it possible to edit the title of the thread?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't know, lol. But, you can always try just posting a new thread. Everyone would have to read through us discussing new names for the thread here anyways lol.

But I don't see why you couldn't just edit the name of this one. I am sure it must be possible. You might have to search around a bit to figure it out though.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Changed the title of the thread to a suitable one. Thanks for your suggestion.

2nd Line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
S&F, I think those are pretty good pictures and hopefully someone with some knowledge on cameras comes in and takes a look.

The problem I have with Nubiru being behind the sun is that the Earth moves, so at some point since telescopes have been around, and we've been searching the skies, we would have seen it on its mission towards Earth. It would not always be behind it. Still cool pictures though, and I do find it an interesting topic.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by anthbes]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
if you took right now ,you should try to use different cameras to get the same DOT

then post here

otherwise, it is impossible to analyze well ...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if you took right now ,you should try to use different cameras to get the same DOT

then post here

otherwise, it is impossible to analyze well ...

Sorry, but I don't own any other camera.

And I took the pictures 3 hours ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello There,
Good question and good photos. Next, I would say that if you
really would like to be scientific about it, take more photos in the next few
days at various times, but just as important from the same angle.
If the object (purplish light) is gone, then you can begin to cross logical
possibilities off the list. Keep a note pad handy, and record the time of day
of each photo,as well as atmospheric conditions. Is it overcast, is it cloudy,
is the sky clear, etc. If the object is gone, then you can rule out Plane,
Helicopter,blimp, satellite, balloon and so forth. If the object is still there
then you have to consider it to be a celestial body most likely. It could very
well be the moon, or planet. Possibly even an asteroid or comet. Celestial
bodies of this type will be following a verifiable trajectory. So if you do take
photos over a documented period of time, you will see this. If this turns out to
be the case, there are many Astronomical websites,clubs,and schools that
you could contact to verify your findings. In the meantime, keep to your
studies, and relax. You will earn your thread points soon enough, and when
you do, Post a thread of your results to this experiment and your conclusions. Welcome to ATS p.s. use a tripod if you can

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

OK, I will try to do what you suggested.

As you can see from the pictures, the sky was slightly cloudy when I took the picture. Currently clouds have covered the sun. I can't capture the position from my balcony. So, I am going to terrace and will try to take some pics near the position of sun.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Some more pics. I took them from all places. Some are from center of terrace. Then from each corner. Some parallel to ground and some are by bending phone nearly 30 degrees. It's noon time.

It's weird that some pics show the spot and some don't. So, maybe it's created by sunlight after all?

What do you people think?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Pretty good for a 16 year old. I am not a true believer in this so called Nibiru, or planet X. I have seen several photos on ATS regarding this mysterious dwarf planet, and your photo is so far one of the best. I recommend emailing your photo to Coast to Coast, and they might get a kick out of it, or possibly post it on their website.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join