It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colloidal Silver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We make our own here at home, does anyone on here use it as well?

It is proven to cure many illness when used in a theraputic way.

I had a severe case of strep throat a few months back and I took colloidal silver twice a day, it was literally gone that night and it hasn't come back.

Anyone else have any stories about colloidal silver?

.......................................................................................................

EDIT: Colloidal Silver is a poison and it turns you BLUE! LITERALLY BLUE!!!!

AND PERMANENTLY BLUE!!!!!

So,if you want to look like a SMURF for you entire life and be laughed at in the street because of a QUACK CURE ALL then by all means take it.

I'm locking this thread because it advises something that is harmful.I'm not deleting it because it serves as a warning.

DON'T IMBIBE COLLOIDAL SILVER!!!

JB1

[edit on 15-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How do you make your own?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I got into colloidal silver about 4 years back......

It was a fad that didnt STICK though. It was not cheap.....then it didnt DO anything really.
I used it for my strep throat to no avail....then tried it on my son for an ear ache and it DIDNT work then either.
HOPEING it was good in SOME way I added it in small doses to our family koolaid pitcher untill it was gone.
No differances in our health were noticed.
And as I said above, it did not help in even the smallest amounts in cureing our ills.
I keep hearing all these WONDERFULL things about it, but I never had such results.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As a child growing up in PR my mother used to cure all our illnesses with a mixture of salvia, 7 jarabes, rum, honey and molasses, It was the best thing I ever had.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We make it 10% strength and since I started taking it for my strep I haven't had a sore throat or a cold since. My mom takes uses it on acne and it clears her skin right up. You can use it topically as well. It's very simple to make if you have the right equipment.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
the colloidal silver I had I had bought. It was like 39.99 per ounce bottle

Maybe it was just water or something because I continue to hear such marvelous things about it.

Could you maybe post your recipie for us? I would be willing to attempt to make some and give it yet another go. If I make it at least THEN I would KNOW I was actually using it and not just some water.........

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When I read your subject line, the first thing that came to mind was the 'blue' political candidate. I went and found an article with his picture. Looks like you do need to be carefull with this stuff.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yes there is a chance that you could turn a little grey or purple with this stuff. Most people try to use regular tap water, that has bacteria in it that affects the silver. You need to use distilled water only.

I will try to find the recipe for you and post it here.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is excerpt taken from a book called "Colloidal Silver" by Mark Metcalf

1. Pour distilled water into a glass cup. If your silver electrode wires are six inches long, they can accommodate a 16-oz tumber. ( Do not use a metal or plastic cup and never use a styrene cup. Styrene cups will melt onto the silver electrodes.)
2. Add approximately one drop of saline solution for every 4 ounces of water. IF using any water other than distilled or reverse osmosis filtered water, do not add saline drops. Water normally has plenty of saline for conducting electrical current. Saline content is a prerequisite for the production or silver chloride.
3. Insert your two .9999 ultrafine silver wires into water.
4. Plug the mini-jack end of alligator clips into generator. Briefly touch alligator clips together and watch how brightly the generator bulb flashes. This is a good way to check the strength of the batteries. When the bulb flashes only dimly, it indicates waning strength and time for fresh batteries. If your generator was built with an AC adapter option, be sure the adapter is not engaged when performing the battery check.
5. Attach alligator clips to the silver wire ends, which should be extending over rim and outside of cup.

Do not let the alligator clips touch the water. Also, do not let the silver wires touch each other or the process will stop. The bulb will light up brightly if this happens. Crossed wires also put the maximum drain on your batteries, so be sure to separate them. If this becomes necessary, do not be alarmed. The direct current voltage of your generator is too low to cause sensation/shock. This is also true when engaging AC/DC converters.

Sorry for any typos. I don't want to take up too much space here so if you guys want more information I will post it on my website. Just let me know, cause I won't type it all there if no one is gonna look at it. LOL

Editing here so as not to clog the forum with tons of posts. There is a forum that talks specifically about colloidal silver find it at Colloidal Silver Forum Also if you want a generator you can just go to google and type in Colloidal Silver Generators. We found it easier to build our own but can be a pain in the butt to go to radio shack and hunt for the things you need.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by kaoscreator]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
FYI, the gray person wasn't taking colloidal silver they were taking ionic silver, there is a difference, although they sometimes get confused. CS will make you turn colors if you overdose on it, but using it wisely will have no strange or dangerous side effects.

Also, just thought you might want to know. Curad is now making Silver Bandaids!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good Subject, I've seen some articles on the subject but 1 thing I remember is that the users say that "homemade" is the best as the solution does not last long in its beneficial state.

This might be why R.Goddess failed to see good results.

I am interested to see where this one goes..

Thx, kaos

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DownValley
When I read your subject line, the first thing that came to mind was the 'blue' political candidate. I went and found an article with his picture. Looks like you do need to be carefull with this stuff.

abcnews.go.com...

Never heard of that before.
I feel sorry for him since they say it's permanent.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The abc story was flawed, he wasn't taking colloidal silver, he was taking IONIC silver. They are making CS filters for hot tubs, and now they are making silver bandages, you can't tell me this stuff is dangerous. I have had no side effects whatsoever but good ones. They say its good for pink eye, certain types of cancers, etc. You can't look at the facts and pretend that they aren't there.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Colloidal Silver is a poison and it turns you BLUE! LITERALLY BLUE!!!!

AND PERMANENTLY BLUE!!!!!

So,if you want to look like a SMURF for you entire life and be laughed at in the street because of a QUACK CURE ALL then by all means take it.

I'm locking this thread because it advises something that is harmful.I'm not deleting it because it serves as a warning.

DON'T IMBIBE COLLOIDAL SILVER!!!

top topics

join