It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Paranormal Experiences: Part One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I am an avid ATSer and I recently started an account here after nearly seven years of lurking. I wanted to use this account to share with you all of the alternative news stories that I found interesting. Instead, I am going to share with you all of the paranormal experiences that I had when I was a child living with my biological mother through the time when I went into Foster Care at age 13 in 2002. I have had so many personal experience that I never shared with anyone for fear of being ridiculed. I am now going to share EVERY single event with all of you. I am going to be posting every day from now on with one or two stories per post, until all that needs to be told - is told.

Let's get right to it.

The very first episode that I can remember was when I was maybe 3 or 4 years old. My mom worked in a factory all day so from the hours of 7am - 3pm I was sent to day camp. The facility that was used as the day camp center was called the Neighborhood house and it once was used as an insane asylum back in the 1930's - 1960's. I hated going there. It had a dark, heavy atmosphere that seemed to cover me like a heavy blanket. The entire time I was in the building, all of my senses were heightened, like I was waiting for something bad to happen. Butterflies were constantly fluttering in the pit of my stomach. Something just did not seem right to me about that place. Everyone else around me at the camp seemed fine with it. They moved about from event to event, craft to craft with out a care.

I did not have many friends because I liked to keep to myself. It was like I did not want to have friends while I was there because I was too concerned with how I felt about being there. I knew, even as a child, that something was not right within that place.

There was an open air courtyard in the center the building (the building was shaped like a hollowed out square) where they would take us when the weather was nice. There were tables and lots of play equipment. I favored this little secluded playhouse in the farthest corner of the courtyard where not a lot of kids played. I would sit in the play house by myself with a toy of my choice just to pass the time. One day, I was sitting in the house and I had a track jacket on. I asked to use the bathroom and one of the aides allowed me to go in by myself since the bathrooms were located right by the entrance doors which is where the aides stood to observe the playing children. While I was in the bathroom getting myself situated, I heard someone hacking right outside the stall that I was in. Then I heard what sounded like calloused feet dragging against the linoleum floor and they stopped right outside the stall. Now, these were not your ordinary stalls. There was no gap at the bottom. These doors ran right to the bottom of the floor and they were on a sliding track that opened and closed from left to right. I quickly finished my business and opened the stall door. To my amazement, there was no one there. Then, I felt this feeling, that I continue to feel to this day right before something paranormal happens to me. It is like a rush of emotions, both good and bad. I cannot explain it. As I approached the sinks, there stood an old lady in a long white gown. The gown had brown and yellow stains leading down the front like she had spilled something on her while eating. She had long greying black hair which was falling out all over the floor. This startled me something fierce. Her eyes we sunk back into her head and she had a look of fright on her face. She then spoke the spookiest words I have ever heard, even to this day. She said, "How charming! You look warm, let me take your coat." I was so scared that I just handed my jacket over to her without thinking. She then turned away from me with my jacket and she appeared to be smelling it. The back of her gown, down towards her bottom was also stained and I could smell a foul oder.

CONTINUED BELOW

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Right at that moment, an aide came in. The door was behind me from where I was standing so I turned to look at her. She knew something was not right. She asked me if I was ok. I told her no. She asked me what was wrong and I turned to show her the lady, but she was gone. I told her what I had seen and she told me that I looked like I did not feel well and that she was taking me to lay down. The rest gets kind of blurry from there, minus the car ride home with my mom.

After getting in the car, my mom had asked me how I was feeling (she had spoke to the aide that took care of me). I told her that I was fine.

She then asked me, "Where is your jacket?"

I immediately remembered what had happened in the bathroom that day and I knew she would not believe me.

So I simply replied,"I don't know."

To this day I have no idea where that jacket went.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is a very good example if ive ever heard or read one! Ive never had anything quite physical before, mostly just apparitions and voices, stuff like that. Ive felt like im being pushed or touched aswell, but as i said, nothing quite like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You have a gift of sight..a sensitive..I know..it's called a "gift"..and sometimes you dont want it.

You lose this ability as you age, if you dont use it..

Honestly..I know you dont WANT this..but you are one of the people who HAVE it..you can use it for good things..such as finding missing children.

So, please...slough off the past..as a child..everything is frightening...they werent there to hurt you...

So take your gift..and do something good with it...you can do it

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This story really hits home for me right now. We have an open active case involving a day care. Now this day care is not an old asylum, but it does have some great history to it.

Clients reported seeing shadows of a man, and hearing banging on one side of the building. These are the adults. They also claim that the water goes on in the shower for no reason. During our interview we experinced this. They also would hear people talking, yelling, and other noises. Being a Day care, they also have a ton of electronic toys. They report these going off at all hours of the night. The main client reported one toy going off so much she confronted it and said "we are trying to sleep stop it for the night please". The toy beeped and said "see you next time, bye". Now the toy does say this when the auto shut off is engaged, but seems really werid. Now the kids are the ones who see every thing. Some belive the viel to the other side is thinner for younger childern. The kids have seen a "nice" lady who is funny. They also claim to see a man running, he dosent like to be seen, and they say he has a scarey face, like a monster. Kids also claim to see a friendly monster who plays with them. The Friendly monster is very afraid of adult. The person in charge had the kids draw a picture of this monster, and even though these kids are 4 and 3, the four pictures had some great simularities. In all the pictures the thing is hairy, looking like cousin it. On the top of the head is either ears or horns. There were other simularities too like the size, kids said this thing is between 2 and 3 feet.
The kids also have seen 2 little girls who have matching dresses. A couple of the girls said they are very pretty, and live in the little houses in the back play area. This place has a huge play area, with a ton of toys.

During our second investigation there. We made contact with the running man. Our first investigation we made contact with him but could not stop him long enough to communicate, he was very frantic. This time he was able to focus. We found out he was an air field worker during WWII, and he died in a fuel fire accident. The husband of the client who is a big sceptic started looking into the story we got from our spirit. He found out that the house was part of the air strip in 1943. Taking an old air strip map, and a current google earth map, laying it on eachother, there house is located within a 100 yards of the Fuel Dump. We were able to help this spirit cross over. We were also able to help the 2 little girls cross as well.

The little monster. We think this might be an elemential being. We did catch a strange veiw on 1 camera were this dark thing standing by the couch. It has 2 eyes a dark body and 2 pointy like ears. We are still working this case, and I am not allowed to post any thing right now. when the case is closed, and we get clearance, I will post our evidence from this case.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KillenfizzenHumboflorator

KillenfizzenHumboflorator, glad you are sharing your experiences.

This story is amazing and very creepy. What a traumatic experience for anyone to go through, let alone a four year old! Wow!

I know you were very young, but do you recall seeing a reflection in any of the mirrors? Shadow?

Very interesting about the jacket disappearing. I wonder how that works, and however it does, what else can be "taken?"

How spooky! Again, thank you so much for sharing this. Look forward to reading all your stories.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaGhostHunter

Wow, that is very interesting to say the least. You definitely captured an elemental being, no doubt about that. Once you have clearance to release your findings, you should create an elaborate thread, complete with pictures and captions.

I am very interested in your story.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

Thinking about it now, I do not remember seeing a reflection because I was too small to see even my own reflection in the mirror (the sinks were probably 2-3 inches above my head and I had to slouch and tippy-toe over the sinks in order to wash my hands, and the mirrors were about a foot above the sink) that would have been an interesting thing to note if I had noticed it though. Good question!
)

As for the jacket - that still disturbs me to this day. It was not in the bathroom when we checked, and I only realized this in the car. For, if my jacket had been dropped on the floor after the aide came in and the being disappeared, I would have seen it and picked it up, or the aide would have done so.

The fact that my jacket was taken and she had been smelling it before she disappeared leads me to believe that "they" are not done with me.

And yes - what else could be taken? A physical object was taken by a spiritual being.....that just does not add up.

Third post goes up tonight!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wonder if she had any real use for the jacket?....does she get cooled?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wonder if she had any real use for the jacket?....does she get cooled?

top topics

join