It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can now deny the genius of Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Not since his idol Bush I have we had such a genius as president as Obama!
Take the Gulf:
The G4 channel news report showed boat hulls eaten up by the toxic waters. What are all these boat loans worth on the open market? NOTHING!
The MS. Dept of Health released their toxicology report on the Gulf and said the Gulf is dead for the next 20 years, minimum. What are the mortgages worth on the open market for the resorts, developments and beach front property? NOTHING!
The hundreds of thousands of job loses are not covered in the unemployment statistics. They are covered in a Different Category!
If the hurricanes over the next 4 months dump the toxic Gulf water up to 120 miles inland (2 hours drive from the coast) that means that all that land (and loans & mortgages) have becomes worthless!
Will Obama help the local, state & regional banks or will he help his buddies at the BIG BANKS? History says – BIG BANKS!
Those who can will take their companies & jobs north where they will be needed and wanted!
Those who can’t will stay and die voting Democrat!
BP gave up 20 Billion dollars. This is 20 thousand millions. This wouldn’t even cover a small city.
In less then 90 days the way to kill off 5 states and part of South Georgia will have been set up and enacted with no one saying a word against it. 1 tenth of the US will have been gutted.
Who says he can’t fight a war & win!

(anyone who does not understand sarcasm
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm
I especially want your comments)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hmmm i don't really understand the purpose of this thread

it's just going to aggrevate those loyal obama fans, you'll get pages of emotional responses or perhaps nothing at all

maybe you want to contribute to my thread to blow off some steam?

here

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
How do any of your points about the oil spill toxicity killing the gulf or hurricanes dropping acid rain 120 miles inland have anything to do with Obama? He doesn't have have control over any of that.

Maybe I'm missing the point you are trying to make. Please help me understand

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

If Obama did not instigate the event, he still used it to his purposes in a genius way.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
How so? Nothing in the OP is about what Obama has done or how he has used it.

How did Obama instigate that oil spill? Did he piss it off so much that the oil well couldn't take it any more and so it decided to blow?

Maybe I'm missing something.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Obama is not to blame?
Really...

So let's blame the person who told all of the countries around the world to help out, cause we need it.

Oh wait...he turned down all of the help from 13-14 countries that offered from day 1.

It's day 81.
It's 81 days too late to turn down help.

Thanks for the invigorating post.
You just fired me up again.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I understand your frustration but how did Obama MAKE these other countries not help out? Ok he turned down the help, or whoever runs him turned it down, but don't those other countries have free will? Nobody HAD to listen to the guy.

If Obama told you to shoot yourself in the head would you? He only has as much "power" as you give him

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Obama is an IDIOT!!! He'll be gone in 2012 thank God.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA, yes you are more than likely right. But then what? The "plan" will keep going whether Obama is president or not.

The destruction of America doesn't start or stop with Obama.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
By posting a video of Rahm Emmanuel are you insinuating that he is to blame?

AHA, he is the man pulling the strings

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Could this be part of a plan to return southern territory to Mexico?
They have already ceded federal land in Arizona to the Mexican drug runners.
If toxicity causes Americans to leave southern states en masse then you can be sure the borders will be virtually erased. Fait accompli?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
How did Obama instigate that oil spill? Did he piss it off so much that the oil well couldn't take it any more and so it decided to blow?

You are missing the point.
Obama didn't cause the spill, just like Bush didn't cause Katrina.

The blame on Obama is for what he did as leader of our nation to alleviate the problem....NOTHING! Which if you remember is exactly what Bush did for Louisiana... nothing. Actually, Obama's response was WORSE than doing nothing. He is STOPPING others from doing ANYTHING that would HELP.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lithographyman
Obama is an IDIOT!!! He'll be gone in 2012 thank God.

I will be willing to bet the election is called off by dear leader or otherwise rendered impotent.
Any amount, the money does have to be held in escro by a bonded third party, as I dont want to have to go looking for you come novermber 10th

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

And dont forget Louisianas govt was responsible for the city and it abandoned it like Butterfly Mcqueen abandoned Scarlet Ohara in GWTW. But by federal statute signed by clinton oil spill cleanups are specifically federal responsibility to manage and they...just... sit ... do ...as...little....as...possible...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is Obama sealing the borders to Mexico. Just waiting for the next hurricane to whip through. Can't you see it.

Ok, lets be serious for a second. There is evidence that the drilling was in the side of an underground volcano. There is evidence that the tools used were subprime. There is evidence that there is a huge coverup with our military watching the beaches. What does all this evidence amount too? Well I am not sure at this point. I really can't say which way this is gonna go. I do know that there is way to much happening behind closed doors and then the spin (gotta love the PR) on this. I am waiting and watching to find out.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I agree.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dont know about others, but I dont apply the word 'genius' to someone who has only show talent for destruction and deception. I'd use the term 'crafty' or something else but historically the concept of genius has implied something that's positive in nature and IMHO should be reserved for such.
Creating good things is difficult work, any ignant doofus can destroy what was already in existence, given the general tendency for entropy.
Given that understanding, given that few normal people want to destroy so much for so many for so few and somehow feel a sense of accomplishment at the efficiency of it and what it took to worm into something not intended for such a destructive mindset, then I suppose genius could be appropriate, but on the whole, it's really simply extreme perversity.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If Obama told you to shoot yourself in the head would you? He only has as much "power" as you give him.

Yes, I think we would lose up to 1/3 of our population if he makes that request.

HAHAHAHA, yes you are more than likely right. But then what? The "plan" will keep going whether Obama is president or not.

The destruction of America doesn't start or stop with Obama.

I am believing more and more that this is the case. ATS has opened my eyes to this possibility. The sheeple need a shepherd to tell them what, how, why and where to live. Me---I'm moving to the wilderness. Tired of people telling me how I should live while they profit off of it. Politicians be damned!!! Oh, I forgot---they already are.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I understand your frustration but how did Obama MAKE these other countries not help out? Ok he turned down the help, or whoever runs him turned it down, but don't those other countries have free will? Nobody HAD to listen to the guy.

If Obama told you to shoot yourself in the head would you? He only has as much "power" as you give him

It would be illegal for the other countries to be allowed to go thru with their plans after their help was turned down. Why dont you think they havent helped out? Its cause Obama told them "No, we got it under control."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join