It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Disclosure - FULL documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by schuyler
Yes, thank you for posting it. I don't really want to be negative here, but I just can't help it. There's nothing new here. It's the same crew of suspects that we've seen so many times before. Steven Greer, Robert Dean, Jamie Maussan, Stephen Bassett, on and on we go. Most of these folks have been completely discredited. The film is not going to 'open any eyes' or 'move Disclosure forward' at all. It's very similar to quite a few UFO videos we have had in the past. It's pretty much a more sophisticated version of what that British kid posted yesterday: "Disclosure is on Saturday. No, I mean Friday." Same stuff. Sorry.

Didn't take long before the first idiot who lets other people do his thinking for him posted.

It also didn't take long for this thread to delve into name calling.
Divide and conquer is the key to disinformation.

Err ok sorry about that Dad.

Don't get upset, I wasn't saying it was you, I'm saying that he's trying to evoke a emotional response by calling them all fakes, it's a good way to distract people from the information.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Well that guy swears there will be full disclosure Saturday, so this thread is relevant as well...

.....we decided to delay it another decade.

Or two!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Steven Greer and Michael Salla

Honestly...I'm so fed up with all these people talking about disclosure.....how long has it been, guys ?! more than 10 fking years they've been talking about disclosure....and I see nothing coming.....more talk, more BS, more money being scammed.

Now I just watch these craps for entertainment....to see whether or not they come up with new BS and just LMAO.

Thanks OP

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Disclosure is now on Sunday, why there star ship is in the shop made be GM, they got scammed no warranty so they will have to hitch a ride with another group but they are not coming until Sunday.

Second something did I need it. !!!

JS

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Just curious, have you already seen this video? Or did you just watch a 90 minute video in the 47 minutes between the OP and your post?

I see your good at public math. You're suggesting I need to watch the entire video to judge its character. I really don't have to do that. I saw the trailer some time ago which highlighted the people being interviewed, therefore I know they are the usual suspects and see no reason to suffer through more of the same. I have spent hours listening to Steven Greer discussing holding alien babies and getting attacked by a particle beam weapon. I've listened to Stephen Bassett go ape # on the air. I've watched Uncle Dean cry and offer hope. The only one missing is "Dr." Dan Burisch. Enough already.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Whoa, back up there buddy. When were ANY of those folks you mentioned discredited? I know Maussan has been duped by a couple fake videos, but he has gone through literally thousands of UFO reports.

You're kidding me, right? Look up ANY of these people right here on ATS to see just how they have been discredited. (Well, OK. Not Friedman, but he's a definite minority.) For starters, just type in "Mothra" here and read about the Dr. Steven Greer's etheric light being conveniently disguised as a woodland moth. Proceed from there.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Yes, thank you for posting it. I don't really want to be negative here, but I just can't help it. There's nothing new here. It's the same crew of suspects that we've seen so many times before. Steven Greer, Robert Dean, Jamie Maussan, Stephen Bassett, on and on we go. Most of these folks have been completely discredited. The film is not going to 'open any eyes' or 'move Disclosure forward' at all. It's very similar to quite a few UFO videos we have had in the past. It's pretty much a more sophisticated version of what that British kid posted yesterday: "Disclosure is on Saturday. No, I mean Friday." Same stuff. Sorry.

Didn't take long before the first idiot who lets other people do his thinking for him posted.

Well, rather than report this post, I'll just answer it. What other person is doing the thinking here? If you take a look at my previous posts you'll see just what I have had to say about this field. If you believe these guys are credible I'm sure you'll find much solace in the work of Truman Bethurum as well. He's the guy who met up with a saucer captain named Aura Rhanes. A hot and sexy latin chick with a black dress and red blouse, she took him to Clarion, a planet just opposite ours in the same orbit so we can't see it. The people there live hamoniously, speak perfect English, and are Christians. And there's always Billy Meier.

The gullibility of people with regards to this entire 'Disclosure' fantasy is just amazing to me. You actually want to be taken seriously yet you post ignorant stuff like this. No wonder this field is a laughingstock; you'll believe anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hi I'm new to the site, I tried to watch the videos but it says i have to have a friend request from the account who uploaded the videos. is there any way i can watch the videos or get a request from the user? many thanks, and it's not the end of the world if you can't. my youtube account is LelandStabler. I've been getting way into the whole alternative theory world, be it governmental conspiracies, theoretical physics, ufology, ancient astronaut, and so on and so on. thanks in advanced...any recommendations on other documentaries that are watchable online for free?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Saw it, and yawn. Don't get me wrong, I like docs about ufo and disclosure but this was exactly like the one of Jose Escamillia... BIG TITLE .. and okay at best video.

The Day before Disclosure is a recap of old news. It brings nothing new, nothing refreshing or even nothing old with a new light.

I recommend this doc to someone who starts being aware, noting the names and looking them up on youtube (bc, if you think, it's just that a mixt of youtube interviews melt into a good presentation.

ThaT's about the good part of this work, the art work. I liked it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LelandDupuy

It looks like the original links have been set to private as you said LelandDupuy.
Here is a working version for you [ for now
]

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Edit to add
As for other free documentaries you may want to check out this extensive list from ATS member mcrom901
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you for the working link

Pretty good documentary, well put together and is a great refresher.

edit to add has been removed by user ' the video
atleast got to watch 3 parts oh well

[edit on 14-7-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I thought it was a pretty well put together little documentary, although completely true that it doesn't offer much (if anything) new or groundbreaking. It'd be a great primer for someone semi-interested on the subject but has no starting point.

I'm also happy they limited Greer's screen time to talking about the disclosure project and the actual military/government witnesseses, instead of his CSETI star-people scam he's got going.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It makes me laugh so hard.

People come here make comments on threads and how interested they are at getting to the truth.

Someone pipes up about them being discredited, and instantly people take that as being the truth.

Who discredited them? someone please tell me who it was who said or showed anyone any evidence that these people have been discredited?

What ever happened to thinking for yourselves? are you so lazy that you take the word of some really dubious words on a screen as being right, so what if they have been duped by others into giving an opinion on footage and information, how many times have we all been duped on here? yet are any of us discredited because we fell for the exact same information?

It seems to me that those secret members who are here to derail everything that could harm the secrets of their masters are doing an excellent job of sucking many into believing their crap.

Some watch 5 minutes of a video and become instant experts, full of knowledge and an understanding which basically is nothing but utter nonsense, attempts at humour which fail in a big way, and the constant excuses to misdirect everyone away from the whole reason this and other threads where made.

Time after time, these threads turn into a childish name calling event where everyone is right and everyone else is wrong.

Try having a closer look at the people who start doing this thread after thread, really go and have a closer look, they don't want any kind of truth, what they want is to take control of the way you think, and for every person who takes their opinion as being right without anything to back it up but a well placed smiley face, well you deserve to be classed in the same mould as those who start the crap in the first place.

Does name calling and derailment make you bigger people? to me it makes you ignorant and pathetic with no interest other than to have someone tell you how to think, you owe it to yourselves to wake up and start thinking for yourselves, it isn't a popularity contest, I think you will find people respect you more when you follow your own mind rather than running with the trends.

Those members who you look up to because they get followed around, you know them, their the ones who get a lot of stars for nothing, for adding nothing, for doing nothing but taking the opposite stance because they think its really clever (sad) just how popular are they? maybe 15 -20 followers, out of how many members? its a tiny following which gives them a head the size of a weather balloon.

And while those 15-20 followers praise their attempts, there are 6000 other members shaking their heads at how pathetic some of them really are.

You want to wake up? then think for yourself, those people in the video are a lot less discredited than you think, if it wasn't the case then we would never hear of them would we? so they must be doing something to piss off TPTB, because TPTB wouldn't need to pay people to tell you how to think about the subject.

Your not fighting the Man, you have been suckered into their domain and they have you thinking how they want you to think.

Have none of you ever been mistaken or wrong?

That's why I never bring the results of my investigations here, not because I am afraid of the ridicule, but because those involved deserve a hell of a lot more than some sad kids attempts at humour.

Anyone who has ever interviewed one of these people who have had a close encounter will know, these people suffer, they have nightmares, they are afraid, terrified some of them, all they want is answers, it would be a huge mistake to allow their experiences to be turned into a joke, and torn apart by clueless robots.

You only have to look at the absence of some of the great members to realise, something is very wrong on this site, and we allowed it to be that way.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

What ever happened to thinking for yourselves? are you so lazy that you take the word of some really dubious words on a screen as being right, so what if they have been duped by others into giving an opinion on footage and information, how many times have we all been duped on here? yet are any of us discredited because we fell for the exact same information?

Okay I had to create an account at ATS just to rise this post here.

Love ya all.

Jan

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
youtube videos don't work unless you be-friend the OP

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Watch here in high quality.
www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Does anybody know the name of the female abductee who was interviewed? The Grey's study of our emotions appears in a lot of abduction reports. I thought her take on it was quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Some of these folks discredit themselves...

Maussan points to videos of balloon releases, and cries "UFO Fleet over Mexico!"

Greer invites people to pay thousands to come to a retreat where they sit around the campfire, sing Kumbaya, and attempt to summon UFOs...

Nobody NEEDS to discredit them...they do it all on their own.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here it is , the wait is over , The Day Before Disclosure is finally available.

Hi gortex, I see that your links doesn’t work anymore so I post these ones here.

The awardwinning movie Day Before Disclosure, Now FREE to Watch in HQ!

We here at New Paradigm Films are among the millions of people across the world who have a strong notion that humanity is on the verge of major change on both a social, biological and spiritual level. But we also reckognize the need for widespread information on the key subjects of this transformation. Our goal is to produce films covering several of these subjects, and make them available for as many people as possible across the globe.

We now have the pleasure of inviting you all the see our latest documentary "The Day Before Disclosure" free of charge, right here on our website. If you like the film and wish to support our work, please consider purchasing our DVD's and merchandise. We also have a video archive called "Voices of the New Paradigm", which features full length interviews with people on the forefront of the transformation. Enjoy! – NPF

part 1

part 2

part 3

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I thought this was a well made documentary, and do feel azzlin made a very good point(despite my specific dissapointment with Greer)

throwing the baby, out with the bath water, at all times, does not, always have credibility, either, gasp

top topics

<< 1   >>

join