It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's new slogan: 'Yes we did!'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think America needs to pass a law that forces all welfare benefit claimants to have abortions if they get pregnant whilst on benefits, forced abortions for all drug addicts and alcoholics that get pregnant and all under age kids who get pregnant.

Once we abort a few million potential criminals and inter-generational welfare spongers, then America will soon right itself.

At the moment the only ones having kids are idiot welfare spongers, the criminal classes and illegal immigrants.

No wonder America is screwed.

Abort the stupid and the criminal if you want to save America.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Okey, I'll give obama the "GOP drove the country into a ditch" line. But thanks to obumblebutt he got us out of the ditch and axel deep in a swamp with no winch and blad tires.
As for his new slogan, the "Yes we can" still works, it just needs to be ammended to: Yes we can- totally destroy any hope of recovery for this country and I like it that way.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy
You finally got a problem when.. when... wait for it... when the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all ok with you but helping other Americans... well F that. That about right? You know it is.

Oh, really? I don't have any problems with that. Guess you're some sort of frickin' mind reader, huh?

I don't have a problem with anyone seeing a doctor. I do have a problem with more of my dwindling dollars being stolen by the government and given to people who are fourth generation welfare families.

But let me sum up your post. "Since Bush did all this screwing of the American people, why does anyone have a problem with Obama continuing with this line of action?"

That about right? You know it is.

Oh, and let me add this: With that big long list you made, has Obama done anything to correct these problems? Nah, just dug a deeper hole and stuff the American Public in it.

Obama wanted to save $540 million by making vets pay for their own treatment if they were injured while in the service. Let me just clarify that for you: Guys that were combat wounded would have to pay for their own medical treatment. Just a little idea that the Great Teleprompter in Chief was floating.

Meanwhile, he wanted to pass $900 million to Gaza.

Just goes to show you what Obama thinks of his own citizens.

Now move out and and draw fire.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by jerico65]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join