It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you react?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I just read through an entire thread of someone claiming that spiritual entities will be revealing them selves Saturday and I had a good time reading what people were saying. I thought I would start a good thread with a simple question.

How would you react if ET's made their presence known?
Would you welcome them with open arms?
Would you be afraid?

I would certainly welcome ET's. Maybe I could make a poster board and stand on top of a sky scraper like the crazy ladies on Independence Day? I just hope If/When they show us they are here that they come in peace and don't blast us with super lasers

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

I'd wonder if someone had spiked my orange juice.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Na i doubt they would show themselves in our lifes. They are more likely to control our planet than do anything overtly bad to be seen.

On topic i doubt it will happen in my life, so not really bothered. I doubt i would be bothered that mush, but i would assume plenty would be.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would be a cautious me and attempt to peacefully greet them with the least body language as possible until I got a universal read of their body language. As far as fear is concerned yes I would be carefull but not fearfull, they are just my different brothers from a different star mother so we should be able to tell from the start if they want to be nice or not....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Hide, Wait, and Watch!

I wouldn't assume anything. I wouldn't assume the were evil or benevolent. I would observe and keep my distance for a very long time.

Now, someone on here posted a thread once asking if they came and said we had a limited time to get off the planet, and we had one opportunity to get on their ships, what would you do? THAT IS A VERY HARD QUESTION!! I dunno? I hope they don't do that Saturday, LOL!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If an alien landed near me I would without a doubt go to them. I would try to communicate with them in a calm and peaceful manner. I would think that if they landed, they want to communicate. If they wanted to attack us they would have no reason to land other than to drop troops.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would firstly wonder if I'd finally gone over the rainbow posion in the attic crazy!

Then when I realised other people were seeing it too, I would think it was all staged until I saw one in the flesh right in front of me. But would enjoy every second of the experience including the self doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would join the resistance!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi CoachSlamYou.

I would be VERY happy ! I think they will be
"Cocoon" or "Close encounters of the third kind" types of ETs !

In the mean time:
GALACTIC DIPLOMACY Links.

www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It would be the most exciting day of my life. I wouldn't be affraid, I would rejoice. I don't think they can do a mass landing. Too risky for THEM. Our leaders must first be open and honest with the people of the world as to what they know about the ET presence so that people who don't believe won't be shocked when they show up.

CX

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd offer them a cup of tea.

CX.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd be suspicious but interested

I will observe them without making contact until I figure out what they're about

if I decide they are predatory I will avoid them at all costs if they turn out to be engageable at all ... I try

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would be afraid, but curious at the same time. And then's the fact that I could finally proof my friends wrong and tell them that aliens really do exist. There's always that.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Damn....I'm going to wear a diaper in advance just in case I pee/sht myself....and buy a $3 camera at 7 eleven to take pictures.

I would welcome them with open arms, shake hand,...etc. Then offer them some earthly hospitality; I'm vietnamese, so I just offer some bowls of pho and beer.

Seriously, it's not gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would welcome them with open arms, I have always been interesting in such topics as UFOs and Aliens and I have come to believe that aliens are much more friendly then us humans and will not make their presence known until we understand that for humans to suceed we need to be peaceful and work together for the greater good.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would react with wit say hey there who goes it and then stomp their presence or react with knowing them thats how you get them

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
lets all take a moment to contemplate something...what if they really DO come tomorrow? The entire world, the people you know and love, politics, religion, peoples beliefs...they will all be changed..and nobody would ever have seen it coming. to most tommorow is just like any other saturday.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'd be extremely cautious. If I saw the whole ship land, I'd probably be hiding in a bush or something, observing. I doubt that I would approach the ship.

What I would do then would depend entirely on them. If they disembarked and looked to have a peaceful demeanor, looked unintimidating and humanoid-like, then I might approach them after a little more time observing them. I'd have to feel like it would be a safe thing to do, or I wouldn't.

Now if they crawled out looking like giant insects, forget it. One could be singing show tunes while the other one juggled, and there would be no way I would reveal myself.

So to me, it begins with what they look like.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Id say, about bloody time. Playing all this peekaboo buisness to build up followers and quit playing with our minds oh and do you speak english.

(Just typed in what came to my mind so thats what i would mostlikley say)

safe.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Id ask what the truth was behind everything that man has failed to tell the truth about, thats for sure. Then id ask to be anywhere but this horrible planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join