It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Missiles Deployed Near China Send a Message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Ultimately, one submarine, off the coast of China is political saber-rattling.

When it becomes 20 or more I will be more impressed and concerned.

And the Chinese Government will take that seriously.

Originally posted by JIMC5499
You all have it wrong. You don't worry about those subs when you know where they are, you worry about them when you have no idea where they are.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by JIMC5499]

Of course.

It is not the submarine you can see but those you cannot see.

Those are the ones to truly worry about because they can be anywhere.

Submarine warfare is like a game of blind-man's bluff and chess.

reply to post by tracer7

Correct.

This was nothing more than sending them a warning we're acting.

And in the political theatre of operation it is the next three moves which are important.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

What a load of bulldrek. Another spin from our unbiased media.

This hardware US is parking around China's backyard is not aimed at China. Its aimed at North Korea. Remember, a few weeks ago, US said they will backup any response South Korea will perform in retaliation for North Korea sinking one of their ships.

I'm sure China ain't panicking. What they are doing is watching with unblinking eyes. Why? Because "know thy enemy". China will be watching US's every move against North Korea and make adjustments to their strategy and tactics.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Thanks for including your thread in your reply.

Ultimately, China will rant and rave, like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

Will Kim Jong-il rattle his saber in anger for not being threatened though?

We know he wants attention like a hooker looking for his her next John.

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Whats China going to do?

Stop selling to the US?
Yeah let's try that and cut off over 305 billion a year. Lets see their growing economy eat that.

Hey, China may just stop sending us spies as students, those bastards.

Oh no, that will never happen, they enjoy doing that much too much.

Maybe they will lessen birth restrictions on their people and out-birth us?

reply to post by justwokeup

Of course.

If it were a carrier they might take more notice.

But in the bigger picture it shows Obama did something even if it was tiny.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I have a feeling these subs and cruise missiles are not for China, but for someone else who has been a pain lately.

You're either referring to this idiot :

Newsroom: Kim Jong Il Announces Plan To Bring Moon To North Korea

Or this idiot :

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "Death to Israel"

I am leaning more towards you referencing the first idiot rather than the second.

Neither of who I am impressed with to say the least.

They're both as predictable as a two year not getting their way.

reply to post by KilrathiLG

Okay can you be a bit more specific with what you mean please?

reply to post by Cradle12003

That has what exactly to do with this thread or the topic?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is a lot of things but he's hardly an idiot. Why do you believe he is?

And yes, this probably does have to do with the relationship between China and Iran and China and N. Korea, to a lesser degree.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

One would think China must have forgotten the words of Mao.

Every Communist must grasp the truth: Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

Debt is meaningless if the collector cannot collect.

The entire global financial system could collapse and all that would matter in the end would be who had the biggest stick.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

All China really has to do is lessen the birth restrictions on their people.

They would literally outgrow everyone else's population.

And take over the world via encouraging expansion to the rest of the world.

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I didn't mean the UN. I meant just China. We're in their grips. Seriously. Just take my silly batter example. We'd be on our knees in a few weeks if they cut off our supply. We aren't tooled to make them anymore. We could be but it wouldn't be fast enough.

Okay.

I was clarifying which way you referred to that.

If it was through the United Nations is would be through the U.N.S.C.

Quote from : Wikipedia : United Nations Security Council

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is one of the principal organs of the United Nations and is charged with the maintenance of international peace and security.

Its powers, outlined in the United Nations Charter, include the establishment of peacekeeping operations, the establishment of international sanctions, and the authorization of military action.

Its powers are exercised through United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

The Security Council held its first session on 17 January 1946 at Church House, London.

Since its first meeting, the Council, which exists in continuous session, has traveled widely, holding meetings in many cities, such as Paris and Addis Ababa, as well as at its current permanent home in the United Nations building in New York City.

There are 15 members of the Security Council, consisting of 5 veto-wielding permanent members (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States) and 10 elected non-permanent members with two-year terms.

This basic structure is set out in Chapter V of the UN Charter. Security Council members must always be present at UN headquarters in New York so that the Security Council can meet at any time.

This requirement of the United Nations Charter was adopted to address a weakness of the League of Nations since that organization was often unable to respond quickly to a crisis.

The United Nations Security Council is stacked against us 2/3's at all times.

The use of one submarine, by the Chinese, as pointing to a threat, from the U.S., would get them laughed off of the U.N.S.C., as a joke.

So, China directly trying to sanction us, is what you mean, thank you.

Ultimately, we have outsourced so much of what our country used to make, it makes me sick, because our inner industry is slowly being shipped overseas.

In favor of tax-breaks and lower wages while American's are left to starve.

It sure would be nice for our Government to take care of our own first.

And who's to say all the electronic goods they've been shipping us for decades don't contain a chip they can trigger by satellite to disable. They have clearly demonstrated mastery over our satellites, if only in their ability to shoot them down. They don't need a whole military. And again, they have known this and they planned this. Don't kid yourselves that they need us. It's quite the opposite.

I will agree with the electronics and accessibility to shutting off anything they send to us, that is a given with any technology, no matter the country.

With regards to who needs who it is a mixture between sales and threats.

In an economic war China might be able to purchase America's debts.

But the Pentagon needs that threat to keep finding reasons for funding.

Which is why when the Russian Empire fell China became the next Communist enemy.

Right next to North Korea, Iran and Venezuela.

All old or former allies of Mother Russia who has no one suckling at her war teat.

And it has all gone according to plan because there is no one country who can stand against America, militarily, now, but it will not be just one.

It will be an alliance of many and all of them are seeing more than oil in the water.

With our President Barack Obama they are seeing blood on the altar of offering.

And the warfare is building because Chavez signed a non-aggression pact years back with some of his fellow Communist cronies, and few noticed that.

In order for the next stage of warfare to break out someone will need to grow a pair of balls, and quit saber-rattling, and begin to actually act.

Act upon their threats and quit blowing political hot air.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

Our media is biased?

Say it ain't so Joe.

Since when has our media not been biased, mis-leading, and intentionally lying?

Never.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51aaeef74018.jpg[/atsimg]

Such is the nature of inflammatory pandering to Government to cause the public to terrorize us into demanding action by the man behind the pulpit.

Ahmadinejad is a lot of things but he's hardly an idiot. Why do you believe he is?

And yes, this probably does have to do with the relationship between China and Iran and China and N. Korea, to a lesser degree.

Forgive me.

I see through the political manuevering far too easily.

He is another puppet just like all the other idiots.

Rinse, lather, repeat, they all do the same three moves, in the bigger picture.

Blame someone, shake their finger at us, and lie to the people.

Politics is growing old to me because I am seeing nothing new under the Sun.

I'm actually fed up with waiting on these idiots to actually act.

At least if they attacked the United States we might actually see a legitimate threat.

Not that I want America attacked but the media manifestation of this joke has grown quite old, and I see him, like Chavez, Kim Jong-il, and Castro.

Impotent.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbb3e453e96a.jpg[/atsimg]

I just see through their personalities far too easily anymore.

Politics has lost something to me because of my knowledge of it.

The lies, cover-ups, and corruption are too easily seen, and I'm bored.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I see through it pretty easily as well, and there's something a bit different there to me. Other than the obvious, I'm not quite sure whose puppet he might be. It could well be he's an ally of ours. He's done well since 2005 to fend off for 5 years what was seen as inevitable (and probably still is). Then again who knows anymore.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
How do they sanction the US? With what? All the US has to do is is say "okay big boy, you want your money, come and try to take it". There ya have it.

"If China's satellites were working properly." Gotta love the humor in that bit of bias.

Well...let's think about how China might react.

They might think about dusting off their procedures for shooting down a few of out key satellites or jamming them (they might even know just how because some brainiac U.S. corporate and government pukes gave them our specs a while back....you know....when they started building and programming a lot of this stuff for us). That would take care of the aiming problem. They've proved they can shoot down satellites.

They might also consider sanctioning the U.S. You know they could bring us to our knees in a few weeks by simply stopping the shipment of something simple...like batteries.

They don't need submarines. They have all the unconventional weapons they need. And again, our possibly treasonous and oh-so security minded government and corporations put those weapons right into their hands.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

The problem is not the puppet but the puppetmasters.

Those pulling his strings and giving him orders.

And these are the people planning, scheming, and plotting the crap going on.

They are too chicken to actually do their manuevers out in the open.

G20 Protests Heat Up: Video of police car fire in Toronto

They hide behind the scenes and give orders and reap profits.

The United Nations has nearly succeeded in erasing all real threats of tyranny.

Now it is all puppets and those stupid enough to stand transfixed in the audience.

The Old Shell Game

I could care less now who was pulling any of the Puppet Dictator's strings.

Because it has all faded into one oblivious charade of conning everyone.

It's all about the money and who gains from it.

Follow the Money

While screwing each and every one of us in the process.

The money is what we need to follow.

And who gets all of it is determined by who lies the most.

That would be all of those people residing in the United Nations offices.

They represent all of the liars who lie to drain all economies.

Any way they can to take more money and waste it as fast as possible.

It is like throwing money into the garbage disposal and watching it vanish.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No. What I'm saying is that I don't think this is the case with him. I don't think he has the same puppet masters you're talking about. I think he sees what we do. The more I read about him and watch him, I think this could well be the case. Again, I could be being fooled on a deeper level, but that's not too easy to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No. What I'm saying is that I don't think this is the case with him. I don't think he has the same puppet masters you're talking about. I think he sees what we do. The more I read about him and watch him, I think this could well be the case. Again, I could be being fooled on a deeper level, but that's not too easy to do.

I understand where you're coming from I really do.

It just comes down to not believing anything anyone has to say anymore.

Not referencing you or anyone on ATS but all Government's of all countries.

I am now seeing so many levels of fraudulent representation it is sickening.

Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, Venezuela, the United Kingdom, the United States.

The sad state of the world is that they are all liars and all con-men.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I can't disagree. I guess some small part of me is still holding out for some hope, but that's pretty rapidly shrinking. It's just that to me he sometimes seems pretty sincere and makes a lot of sense. He may fall, but he's been a holdout among them, and at least it seems like he's fighting the (_insert your favorite word for it here_). He has strong following and support from a lot of the younger generation in Iran too, but that probably means nothing. Anyway, I've been watching him pretty closely and discussing it with a Persian friend of my dad's. Will just continue to do so.

As for the global chess match, it appears it's just gotten a bit wider as the U.S. has now moved 7000 troops and 46 warships off the coast of Costa Rica (pretty near to Venezuela).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm not impressed with Ahmadinejad considering he is the leader of Iran.

I see nothing coming out of him except hatred of Israel and Iran being a staging ground, after our troops leave Iraq, towards leap-frogging to North Korea, and or China next, like I believe the Pentagon has planned.

Through Blackwater/Xe and the cronies in the mercenary armies.

Do you have a link for the comment about those troops and ships?

Why would Obama move them to Costa Rica?

This is the first time I've heard anything about any presence being there.

Does this have anything to do with the Natural Gas platform that went down on the coast of Venezuela, or perhaps Obama is massing troops to go after Chavez?

And how does all of that tie with the submarine off the coast of China?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Link

Other than more troop movement, for apparently drug-cartel fighting reasons, I'm not sure. China does have oil wells int he region. That thread's getting very long with all sorts of theories and the usual Sorcha Faal confusion and some theories about the Deepwater connection, but it appears to be confirmed if slightly exaggerated (it is ATS).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Thanks.

I just found that link while waiting for your reply.

It seems I go offline for a few hours and miss something important.

That is highly significant if it is true of course but it is questionable.

Anything Sorcha Faal says is ultimately trash and not worth repeating.

You know with the Deepwater Horizon incident and hearing of the Natural Gas platform going down off the coast of Venezuela, I had wondered about all of that being done, intentionally, as a means of distraction.

When it comes to politics, just as warfare, sleight of hand is used to distract the masses.

The fact that most people never noticed the Venezuelan platform go down means people are simply not paying attention, but I found it odd to say the least, especially considering Chavez was closed-mouthed about the fiasco of the Deepwater Horizon, knowing what a rat bastard he is and never missing a moment to demonize America to the masses.

The Gulf of B.P. Oil Disaster : A National Emergency Situation and Smoke On the Water

You might like the thread above if you did not already notice it.

It was my first Deepwater Horizon thread and I went a different direction from everyone else, and considering you know what you do about Iran, you might find it interesting, and I would appreciate your thoughts.

People missed Chavez signing that non-aggression pact and forgiving Cuba the debts owed to Venezuela, so possibly the Deepwater Horizon is a manifestation of open war, hidden from us, via the Mainstream Media, from sabotage and or submarine warfare from Asia.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Cool...I'll take a look. The bit about Faal was confusing...taking a kernel of truth and blowing it up is a trademark there, but it seems to have some validity. The natural gas platform going down and the relative blackout or at least non-noticing of it was something I caught too...as was the stuff with Cuba. Then he called the U.S. and Israel evil (again). The smack and disnfo and retraction is flying in all directions from all courts. There's so much going on at the moment it takes me a long time to digest it all, and at the moment I'm not sure what the distraction from what distraction even is. But I agree it's all significant and probably very related...the Costa Rica stuff, the China stuff, and all the usual suspects too. It's like 2007 all over again on steroids.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The problem with any of this of course is knowing who is telling the least lies.

Barack Obama?

Kim Jong-il?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

And is the submarine out for a purpose as a political threat or is it just testing the waters.

Who knows at this point because the world in the state that it is of course that we're screwed.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The Chinese navy is in the process of developing. Right now not much.

I mean, what does China have to fear on the sea? It rules commerce and is so big that you can't really defend it with a navy. Only fools would invade.

Logical I guess.

China will probably react like it always does. We want money, not war. The'll flip us the finger, pull some economical mumbo jumbo, make our depression worse and suddenly another billion will be on our debt for the lulz. Then they'll just be like "sup".

Billion??? more like trillion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join