It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Show #14 - NOW AVAILABLE ON THE REWIND PLAYER

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by neformore
Join us on Saturday 10th July 7-10EST/4-7PST/Midnight-3am (Sunday 11th) UK /9am-12noon (Sunday 11th) Canberra

ATS..Live!
Click here to listen on the Rewind Player!

Break out the trenchcoats and shades because this week we are discussing the hazy world of

Deep Black Operations

Be it secret aircraft, mind control projects, sleeper cells, special operations, CIA renditions and dubious budget appropriations, there is a shadow world that most of us only get a fleeting glimpse of out of the very far corners of our eyes, and many people hope they never see at all.

This week the studio crew wants to hear YOUR opinions on the the highly secret world of Deep Black operations. We want to know of YOUR experiences and research into the topics, and discuss YOUR favourite threads from ATS past and present that throw some light out into the Black Ops world.

And you never know, you may learn a secret or two....

Come join us for the show - and don't forget bring a friend as well!

If you have any subjects on this topic you'd like us to try and look into, leave us some suggestions below!

[edit on 8/7/10 by neformore]

[edit on 10/7/10 by neformore]

[edit on 11/7/10 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thanks, will try to tune in and listen to you guys. I was wondering if it would be possible to open a youtube channel and post all the shows there... It would be great for the ATS community and for others to discover the forum... Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

mind control projects

We all must listen..we all must listen..we all must listen...we all must listen!

What a great opportunity for all the CIA agents on ATS to give a call in, or I hope at least we can put to rest that ATS is a CIA run program!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
*gets trenchcoat, shades, her hat... and her teddy bear ready*

This show looks like its going to be amazing.
I think I'm hopefully going to pick up a lot of this

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

If you google illustrial's home you will find ats live and all the previous shows.
Would be good if there was a radio button on the board, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I noticed that lack of a button too! If you hover your mouse over the box on the right side of the screen it appears... but still.. it's weird....

Much like this coming weekend's discussions....

By definition, we shouldn't be able to even have topics to talk about! Oh the irony! I expect gremlins.....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I have hovered my mouse all over the screen, i can't get a radio button, not even a covert hidden one.
You must have ATS mod version+.
Might be my question for Deep Black Projects.
Dear ATS, I have recently heard of a Stealth Radio Button.....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
*Bump this to the top again

Come on in guys - the team dont bite and they really want your thoughts and opinions

At the very least you get to join the greatest car crash radio on the planet !

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just want to make absolutely sure that everyone knows that rumors circulating that the show will be broadcast Live! from the...

ATSLiveStudio

cannot be confirmed, as a matter of fact how can we possibly broadcast from something that technically doesn't even exist?

Pay no attention to the "Lights in the Sky" around 7PM EDT..

nothing to see here

the ATSLive radio show is not responsible for possible side effects induced by the vocal renditions of popular music provided by the studio crew pay no mind to the masses running through the streets and thank you for listening

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No way Im going up in that thing

I want an ATS shed in my mind when I listen to the show !

A big shed with loads of LED lights - and ....

LOL

Come on guys what do you want on the show tonight -

I have a few -

Memwith Hill - whats that all about ?

Area 51 what really goes on there ?

Dulce - do we really know the truth ?

Is there really a mach + space plane flying out of US and UK bases ?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Still looking for those subjects - you don't need to call but Id love a packed show - let us know what your thinking ???

We would still like people to call in - and I promise Gatto doesn't bite - not sure about redneck tho ....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
We would still like people to call in - and I promise Gatto doesn't bite - not sure about redneck tho ....

-Applies Hydrogen Peroxide to bite wound...-

TheRedneck does not bite...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I just want to make absolutely sure that everyone knows that rumors circulating that the show will be broadcast Live! from the...

ATSLiveStudio

cannot be confirmed, as a matter of fact how can we possibly broadcast from something that technically doesn't even exist?

We managed to hijack acquire a new ride .....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8801b1a385.jpg[/atsimg]

or was I supposed to not say anything?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yes I do believe we have said too much already...

4.5 to ATSLive!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is going to be a great show !

Hey Nef, you ever consider just naming the shows?

I mean just having ATS Live #14 is great an all, but you could just name them different things based on the topics being presented.

Just a thought..

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Hey Nef, you ever consider just naming the shows?

I did but its difficult to keep them in order on the Rewind player without the numbers on them

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not long now.......

Still looking for my covert radio button..stealth radio button...cloaked radio button......

Oh and more shows nef, Infowars can manage it, ATS should at least consider a mid-week show.

Can't have lesser conspiracy sites beating us in the Ancient medium of Radio.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are you going to discuss the "real life Jason Bourne" topic that was mentioned in the conspiracy chicks video? That was interesting.

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Not long now.......

Still looking for my covert radio button..stealth radio button...cloaked radio button......

I can't get a radio button on this PC at all, my operating system is too old (Windows 2000) and it doesn't support the windows media player version for the radio button to appear...So I have to fire up my other PC running a newer, slower operating system to listen to the radio show.

I hate the newer operating systems

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hi, just saw this and the countdown till the next show, seem cool. I would like you guys to talk about top secret soul transplanting and cloning experiments. Or time travel, related to the philedelphia/rainbow/ experiments, or, mind control and manipulation in regards to super human conditioning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join