It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 years old; short term memory failing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the replies and suggestions.

Doing everything I can.

Gave up for a few days in frustration.

Can't quite understand the 20 post requirement.

It will take me awhile even to know how to ask a question.

Would it not simply be easier for a person to explain to a moderator what he is doing on this forum, what his background is, what he is interested in etc. and that moderator to waive such a requirement when it is understood that the person is not a spammer?

Otherwise, you have people flailing in frustration, writing notes for no other reason than to make the 20 post requirements, etc.

What's the real difference between someone spamming and someone writing 20 notes merely to fulfill a requirement?

Makes no sense to me to do what amounts to making someone with a Ph.D. sit in a first grade classroom until he has demonstrated to the teacher that he knows the alphabet.

Still have the feeling that I am really not allowed to say anything at all until I write 20 mindless posts for no other reason than to meet a requirement; or that I have to get into a discussion and write something more or less equivalent to "the e at the end of a word makes the previous vowel a long sound; like in the words "like" and "late". How many notes can I write like that before I go nuts?

Is there some requirement that a person descend into witlessness on this group as some kind of initiation requirement before he can say what he wants to say? Sort of like a young actress who is required to do a nude scene before she can aspire to any serious role in a movie.

And no one objects to this?

Maybe Einstein should be required to write 20 posts in reply to discussions on algebra before he can say anything about even classical physics.

Haven't read too much that I desire to comment on so far; the level of discourse not being exactly what I had hoped for.

Don't know if this is the third or fourth thing I have written and don't know how to find out how many more I need to write.

Sure can't think of anything.

Maybe in another few days.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
reply to post by Michael Cecil

You have an urgent private message. Click here to read.

Thanks, just read this message after reading just a few of the replies I received from others and writing a general reply.

Two areas I am interested in are serious discussions on the subject of consciousness and Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi Codices research.

If you could give me instructions on how to become a "research scholar" or whatever and about posting messages or replies to those two areas, I would appreciate it.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
At the top of the page is a link called Members Tools, click it and a list will pop up. Go to the button for profile page and look at the list to the left. You should see a post count listed there.

The reason that there is a twenty post requirement is to keep some of the nut cases out. Without this requirement ATS would be filled with " I am Zolthan from the planet Zaricha and I have a message from the future" posts. As much as Einstien would probably hate to have to wait, I'm sure he would see the reason for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Michael Cecil, I have an idea for you:

Start telling us something simple that you believe would be useful for us to know. Just like chating at coffe or bar. How your life was, some special fact you liked or theory you stand for.

Remember, it's not the format we are looking for, but the INTENTION. Since I believe you have the best intention I assure you you will be a very welcomed member.

And after some posts introducing yourself and your basic ideas in this same thread you will feel comfortable to do other things. That what I believe all of us had pass through and now it's just past. At the end it was even fun!

I also have a desease that made my life turn upside down. Now I handle it all with one only thought: I'm here! That's all that counts!

Welcome, my friend.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pterra

Start telling us something simple that you believe would be useful for us to know.

OK

A few simple facts.

Let me try this (remember this information has been censored by every available media over the past 36 years and banned from every religious and secular 'discussion' group imaginable on the Internet over the past 16 years; from the religion groups because it discusses the secular subject of consciousness; and, from the secular groups, because it talks about Revelations):

There are 3 dimensions of consciousness: 1) the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27); and the consciousness of 'the Fall', consisting of 2) the consciousness of the "self" and 3) the consciousness of the 'thinker'.

The differentiation of the consciousness Created by God from the 'fallen' consciousness occurs on the basis of the 'movement' of self-reflection; symbolized by the "serpent" in Genesis 3 and the "dragon" in Revelations 12. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" in Genesis 3 symbolizes the "self"; while the 'clothing' worn by Adam and Eve symbolize the thoughts of the 'thinker'.

The 'rider on the white horse' of Revelations 6 is the consciousness Created by God; the "rider on the red horse" and the "beast of the sea" in Revelations 13 are a symbol for the "self"; whereas the "rider on the black horse" and the "beast of the earth" in Revelations 13 (and Sura 27:82 of the Koran) symbolize the 'thinker'. (In their large-scale manifestation: the "dragon" symbolizes the media--including the Internet media; the "beast of the sea" symbolizes the political establishment; and the "beast of the earth" symbolizes the monotheistic religious establishments that are pushing civilization into the horrors of the coming "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel.)

The "seven trumpets" refer to the 7 principal emotions, in temporal sequence: desire, anxiety; fear; envy, greed and the lust for power; sorrow; indignation; rage; corresponding to the 7 chakras or principal ganglia of the sympathetic nervous system; in temporal sequence: the genital chakra, the root chakra, the solar plexus, the heart chakra, the throat chakra, the crown chakra, and the forehead chakra. This is the gist of my research into consciousness, although this is a very brief summary.

Summarizing my research into the Dead Sea Scrolls (also censored by the media and on the Internet 'discussion' groups) and the Nag Hammadi Codices: 1) Jesus wrote the Thanksgiving Hymns (1QH) which contradict root and branch every single doctrine of Pharisee-Pauline Christian theology (obviously, neither the Jews nor the Christians want this research publicized); 2) Isaiah, Daniel Jesus and Mohammed taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--Mohammed being Elijah and John the Baptist 'raised from the dead'; whereas the Pharisees and Paul taught, instead, the doctrine of the raising of a dead physical body from the grave. And even the Muslim religious establishment does not want this information publicized.

It is especially the lies of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious establishments about the Doctrine of "resurrection" which are pushing this civilization towards a genocidal conflict in the Middle East. The "dragon" media and the "beast of the earth" religious 'authorities' are primarily responsible for this. The "beast of the sea" politicians are merely secondary actors acting at the behest of the media and the religious 'authorities'.

Although all of these things are quite "simple", I am not at all sure that they will be in any way "useful" to you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The existence of the three dimensions of consciousness is Revealed through the Revelation of the "resurrection"--specifically, the Revelation of the Formation of man out of the "dust of the earth" (Genesis 2:7); although that Revelation also includes the revelation of the memories of previous lives, as figuratively described by Jesus in his reply to the Sadducees in Luke 20:34-36. The Revelation of the "resurrection" also Reveals the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" (referred to as the "Vision of Knowledge" in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the "Night Journey" of Mohammed in the Koran; and as visually and auditorially represented by the opening light sequences in "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" at the end of the movie "2001--A Space Odyssey").

In secular terminology, the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27) is a non-temporal, non-spatial (or, more accurately, a 2-dimensional 'flat' space consciousness) out of which the entire 3-dimensional 'curved' space reality and consciousness--there not yet being any metaphysical duality--emerges. (That is the significance of the lights in "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" emerging out of a 2-dimensional 'flat' space...and of the spinning lights then morphing into a 3-dimensional 'curved' space.) In other words, re-translating the opening passages of the Gospel of John, "In the beginning was the non-temporal, 2-dimensional 'flat' space observing consciousness Created by and in the image of God..."

The 'movement' of self-reflection (the "serpent", the "dragon" and "Satan"), then, is the origin of space, the consciousness of the "self"/"not self", and all dependent dualities (within the Eastern and Buddhist esoteric tradition) and the 'fallen' consciousness. This 'space' of consciousness is then projected upon sensations and perceptions of the 3-dimensional 'curved' space reality to create the concept/image of a physical space.

Time, then, does not originate until the emergence of the consciousness of the 'thinker'--the function of fear/thought (see the writings of J. Krishnamurti, the opening passages of the Second Meditation of Descartes, Freudian ego psychology, and The Denial of Death by Becker) being to maintain the continuity of the 3-dimensional "self" over time.

The Jewish, Christian and Muslim theologians, of course, are completely unaware of the meaning of either Genesis 1:27, 2:7, or the symbolism of Genesis 3; not realizing that all of their intepretations of the Revelations originate in the 'fallen' consciousness itself; specifically, the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'; which, interestingly enough, they refer to as the "anti-Christ" in Christian theology, and as the "dajjal" in Muslim theology.

What they assume is that the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' is, in fact, the consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' itself; if, perhaps especially, the consciousness of someone who believes their interpretations of the Revelations based upon the consciousness of the 'thinker' in the first place. In fact, that consciousness, as the non-dualistic "observing consciousness", is described in much more detail in the Eastern esoteric traditions such as Buddhism (which teaches a Doctrine of 'Rebirth') than in any of the monotheistic religions.

This, of course, is much more than a summary, from memory, of more than 37 years of research.

But, nevertheless, my short-term memory does not operate as effectively.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pterra

Start telling us something simple that you believe would be useful for us to know... How your life was, some special fact you liked or theory you stand for.

In early October, 1986, I attended the Fall meeting of the Jesus Seminar at the University of Notre Dame. And, incredibly, I was given the opportunity to address the meeting for a few minutes.

I challenged all participants to a private debate (I had no intention of embarrassing them) on the Doctrine of "resurrection"; telling them that, after the debate, they would be able to vote on who had won the debate. And, if I lost the debate, I would pay them a sum of, as I recall, some $7,000 which was all I had in the bank.

There was a murmur among the participants as they looked at each other questioningly. Finally, one theologian from a university in Texas (Butts, perhaps), as I recall, raised his hand and asked: "What is the other side of the debate?"

So, I told them that the other side of the debate is the Truth; that Jesus taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; and that the argument between Jesus and the Sadducees included a figurative description of the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

There were no takers.

I disrupted their final meeting that Saturday morning with an angry statement (it was caught on video tape); and, in January or February of 1987, I was stopped while on campus by an Hispanic Notre Dame campus policeman, who told me that Notre Dame was considering pressing charges against me for 'disturbing the peace' or some such nonsense. My reply was something along the lines of "make my day". But no action was ever taken against me.

Then, in 1997, as I recall, one of the theologians in the Jesus Seminar who had been at the meeting in 1986, Marcus Borg (a name easy to remember from the Star Trek series), from a university in either Oregon or Washington, as I recall, published a book entitled Jesus and Buddha--the Parallel Sayings; in which he made the statement that the similarities between the teachings of the Buddha and the Teaching of Jesus probably originated in, interestingly enough, a 'similarity in religious experience'...

Like maybe the revelation of the memories of previous lives, as I had told him some 11 years before?

The last time I checked for this book, the author's name had been changed and Marcus Borg is now the editor, for whatever that is worth.

In any case, in August, 1999, as I recall, I paid $25 to become a member of the Westar Institute's (the parent organization of the Jesus Seminar) on line discussion group; but was then prohibited from either quoting the statements of Marcus Borg, one of the founders of the Jesus Seminar, or stating that my research was both a confirmation and extension of what he had stated in his book published 2 years before. They even returned my $25, believe it or not; which, of course, is much less, I suspect, than what Marcus Borg made by the sale of his book.

And, of course, no reference to any of the statements that I made in 1986 was published in Jesus and Buddha--the Parallel Sayings.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Welcome...
Depends on how bad you want something the price you are willing to pay.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well Michael, welcome to ATS ... it sounds like you have so much to offer and I for one cannot wait.

These subjects fascinate me and I'm like a sponge when someone has something intelligent to offer.

Very pleased to meet you and I look forward to your post / threads.

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Well Michael, welcome to ATS ... it sounds like you have so much to offer and I for one cannot wait.

These subjects fascinate me and I'm like a sponge when someone has something intelligent to offer.

Very pleased to meet you and I look forward to your post / threads.

Woody

Well, I do appreciate the interest in my research; but I'm not at all sure that you understand the context and the significance of what is going on here.

All you have to do to read the research that I have worked on for thousands of hours over more than 32 years is to get on a computer and read it. For free. And, if you are reading this in a library, you don't even have to pay for connection fees to the Internet or buy a computer. And, if you are in the habit of buying books, I am even saving you at least hundreds of dollars that you might otherwise spend on worthless books on theology, and books DISinterpreting the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Codices; whose only real purpose is to enrich 'shoddy researchers' and the publishers of books.

This is really quite a deal for you.

Meanwhile, I lost my job as a result of my research more than 22 years ago; in the process losing between $400,000 and $500,000 in wages over that time.

And, over the past 34 years, many of the thousands of Jewish and Christian religious 'authorities' who have censored, suppressed and ignored my research have cush jobs as university theologians and have made who knows how much money over that same period of time...

My suspicion being that tens of millions of dollars is a conservative estimate.

For what?

For either the censorship and suppression of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection"--taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; and/or the censorship of that information in the Dead Sea Scrolls and/or the Nag Hammadi Codices which lethally threatens the current monotheistic religious interpretive paradigm in its entirety; especially the Thanksgiving Hymns, the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light; and the Treatise On Resurrection, the Gospel of Thomas, the Apocalypse of Peter and the Gospel of Mary found at Nag Hammadi, Egypt.

Then, when you take into consideration the wages of the hundreds of editors I have contacted of the different religious as well as secular publications over that same amount of time--who have been instrumental in the continued censorship and suppression of these Truths--we are talking about additional millions of dollars at least.

The point being that I hope you understand the significance of what it is that you are reading here.

I hope you understand how really few people are even being allowed to read this research at all because of its relentless censorship and suppression by not only the religious 'authorities' and the secular and religious media; but, also, by the Internet media and even secular and religion 'discussion' groups on the Internet.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

HEYYYY
I didn't read the regs either. I do not have that kind of time. My uncle was just hospitalised for short term memory fail. They found he had extreme high blood pressure and anxiety. I think they go hand in hand. Also paranoid schizophrenic, didn't see that coming... I am pretty worried about him and you. He is 65 and you only 60 far too young for this. If you don't mind my asking, what did you do for a living before this began ? I refuse to believe my now 65 year old uncle has suddenly caught schizophrenia. I am borderline and bipolar and have been all my life. Mental illness such as this does not show up over night... Take care I am always lurking if you want to chat... Heid

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Everything you've said so far is fascinating and important. My heart goes out to you and the struggles you've endured over the decades. I honestly feel that perhaps the most important thing you could do right now, as soon as you get past the 20 post requirement, is to begin organizing your knowledge into "chapters" and post each chapter as a new "thread".

If you are losing your memory, dump as much of it as you can before it's gone. You owe it to yourself.

Ask the site administrators which forum would be the best. As for the 20 post requirement, just comment on some of the current events you find interesting under "recent comments" - get in a debate and you'll get past your 20 post req in probably under 1 hour!).

Anyways, I saw an independent film recently called "The Man From Earth" (2007) and it touches on some of the topics you've mentioned so far.

I look forward to hearing more from you, sir.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sir,welcome here.

I know how you feel about short term memory loss.

It is just part of the aging process.

Don't assume you have little to contribute or may offend.

As long as you are polite and civil you will have no problem.

I don't think you have dementia.

I believe you suffer from the same thing I do.

"CRS" Can't Remember "Stuff".

Or something similar.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The "Salieri Hypothesis" and the Authorship of the Thanksgiving Hymns

In the movie Amadeus, there is a scene in which Mozart's wife gives Salieri several of Mozart's compositions; compositions which are without one single erasure or cross-out. And Salieri assumes, on that basis, that they are copies. Mozart's wife then tells him that they are the originals; that, when Mozart writes music, he writes it down the very first time perfectly. Scientific American, as I recall, once showed a comparison between Mozart's compositions and Beethoven's; Beethoven's being replete with erasures, corrections, and cross-outs of one kind or another. Yet they both write quite beautiful music.

The relevance here is that precisely the same assumption was made with regards to the Thanksgiving Hymns; which contain, as I recall, precisely one cross-out and correction. The 'official' researchers on the Dead Sea Scrolls assumed, on that basis, that they are a copy of a much earlier work--about 100 years earlier--a work that was lost.

I studied them between 1976 and 1991, concluding on the basis of internal consistency, that their most probable author was Jesus. Then, in the November/December 1991 issue of The Biblical Archaeology Review (at the height of the 'Dead Sea Scrolls scandal'), it was stated that the Carbon 14 radio-carbon dating established a date of between 25 B.C.E. and 65 B.C.E.--the mid-point of which would be when Jesus was about 25 years old. I considered that information to be the "Michelson-Morely experiment" of the theory that there was an original had been written 100 years before and lost; and that, just like the music written by Mozart, the copy of the Thanksgiving Hymns that we have is the original.

So, if anyone wants to read the words of Jesus himself--without the filters of the nonsensical doctrines of the Christian theologians--I would suggest that they pick up a copy of The Dead Sea Scrolls in English, by Giza Vermes (circa 1976) and read the Thanksgiving Hymns; with the thought in 'mind' that you are, unquestionably, reading the words of Jesus himself. And, instantaneously, numerous phrases will jump out as very clearly pertaining to the experiences in the life of Jesus.

But, holding that information in your memory, consider how the theories of the Christian theologians have created an entirely different image of the kind of person Jesus was--Christianity, Inc. being a multi-billion dollar enterprise based upon convincing you that they know both what Jesus was like as a person and what his Teaching was.

Thus, it should become quite obvious that the last thing Christianity, Inc. wants you to know is that you do not need them to tell you what kind of a person Jesus was. You can read that for yourself in the Thanksgiving Hymns.

So now to the issues of "internal consistency" that I mentioned before.

There is one passage which reads: "Of the Vision of Knowledge, they say 'It is unsure.' And, of the Way of Thy heart, that 'It is not the Way.'" (In the versions beyond 1976 that I have read, "The Vision of Knowledge" becomes "the vision of knowledge"; apparently indicating that even Vermes began to become aware of the significance/threat of what the term meant.)

In any case, the "Vision of Knowledge" is referred to in the Gospels as the Vision of the "Son of man" (and the "Night Journey" of Mohammed in the Koran); whereas the "Way of Thy heart" or "the Way" is a very specific reference to the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives denied by both the Sadducees and Pharisees.

(Both the word "heart" and the word "way" are 'code' for the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--see, also, Isaiah 8:16: "I seal this Revelation in the hearts of my disciples"; Isaiah originating the term "resurrection of the dead" in the first place.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

while the 'clothing' worn by Adam and Eve symbolize the thoughts of the 'thinker'.

I like that.

I flew out of bed at two in the morning and here you are,
I am sixty also, and can't remember everything I have studied or communicate it well.

I am looking forward to your post.

I too wondered about the number of seven in Revelation and the number of chakras.

and wondered about the seven gates to the underworld in which Ishtar passed.

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

The Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light and 'Code' Word References to the Revelation of the "resurrection"

The Thanksgiving Hymns refer to the Revelation of the "resurrection" in both a positive and a negative sense with 'code' word references to "heart". For example, "The Way of Thy heart" is a 'code' word reference to the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives; whereas references to 'hardness of heart', 'stubbornness of heart', 'double heart', etc. are specifically in reference to the denial of the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; all in echo of Isaiah 8:16: "I seal this Revelation in the hearts of my disciples."; and as was contradicted by both the Sadducees and Pharisees.

And this 'code' word reference to "heart" continues in The Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light as follows: "And, when the hearts of the detachments of the foot-soldiers faint, then shall the might of God fortify [the hearts of the sons of light]. And, with the seventh lot, the mighty hand of God shall bring down [the army of Satan, and all] the angels of his kingdom, and all the members [of his company in everlasting destruction]..."

'Fortifying the hearts of the sons of light', then, refers specifically to the Revelation of the "resurrection"; whereas the term "seventh lot" refers specifically, because of the number 7, to the Vision of the "Son of man".

And the fact that these statements were inserted in Column I of 'the War Scroll' is a very clear indication that the 'War Scroll' was to be understood as metaphorical language. Specifically, "In three lots shall the sons of light brace themselves in battle to strike down iniquity, and in three lots shall Satan's host gird itself to thrust back the company [of God."

That is, the "Three Phases" of the War of the Sons of Light consist of:

1) The Revelation of the Law at Mt. Sinai;

2) The Revelation of the "resurrection", including the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives; and,

3) The Vision of the "Son of man", the "Vision of Knowledge", the "Night Journey" of Mohammed.

And, furthermore, the Vision of the "Son of man"--that is, the Third Phase of the War of the Sons of Light--occurs by means of a time-reversal prior to the Second Phase of the War of the Sons of Light, which is the Revelation of the "resurrection". In other words, it is through the Revelation of the "resurrection" that there is a memory of the Vision of the "Son of man".

And, in this regard, the company of Satan in the First Phase of the War of the Sons of Light are those who violate the Moral Law; and the company of Satan in the Second and Third Phases of the War of the Sons of Light are those who deny and contradict both the Revelation of the "resurrection" as being the foundation of a Doctrine of 'Rebirth', as well as the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man"--which "they say 'It is unsure.'"

To the extent that the official Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious establishments deny and contradict both the Revelation of the "resurrection" and the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man", they are to be considered among "the company of Satan".

Thus, obviously, no Jewish, Christian or Muslim religious 'authority'--nor anyone in the lapdog media (and their accomplices in the Internet media and the Internet religion 'discussion' groups--wants the Truth about the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light to be publicized.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

For more than 34 years, I have known that the coming “time of trouble” Prophesied in Daniel 12:1 would result in the loss of hundreds of millions or billions of human lives*—and no (to Jack Van Winkle and his wife, Cinderella $$), there will not be any ‘Rapture’.

For almost 23 years, I have known that the coming “time of trouble” would be initiated by a war with Iran.

And, over a period of more than 34 years, the Revelations I have received —with regards to the Revelation of the “resurrection” consisting of the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives (the Gospel of Luke 20:35-36; which is termed the “psychic” resurrection in The Treatise on Resurrection found at Nag Hammadi, Egypt) —and the Prophecies I have received of the coming “time of trouble” have been ignored by more than 10,000 media officials and Jewish and Christian religious ‘authorities’ in the United States and the Israel.

For more than 34 years, I have done everything humanly possible to at least diminish the bloodshed and the horrors of the coming “time of trouble”.

Well I went searching,
after-the-false-peace.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good find! His parents' names are Mary and Joseph. Seems fitting, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Mate, it's an honour to meet you and I hope you find your stay here at ATS rewarding. I look forward to listening to your thoughts. What you are doing is of vital importance, and thank you for imparting your wisdom to this community.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The Vision of the "Son of man", referred to in the Koran as the "Night Journey" of Mohammed 'to Jerusalem':

Crucial to the understanding of the following video:

www.youtube.com...

as a visual and auditory representation of the Vision of the "Son of man" and the "Night Journey" of Mohammed are the following:

1) the visual images are, for the most part, a representation of the Knowledge that is conveyed by the Vision; for example, the two-dimensional 'flat' space consciousness being the origin of the lights at the beginning of the segment; the five geometric shapes above the false color landscape symbolizing the 5 principal phonetic tones--each of which has a Long phonetic tone and a short phonetic tone (in temporal sequence: Long U, short u, Long and short O, Long and short a, Long and short e, short I, and Long I); then joined by 2 more geometrical shapes, for a total of 7, representing the distribution of the 10 phonetic tones across the 7 chakras or principal ganglia of the sympathetic nervous system (corresponding, with certain changes, to the 10 Sephirot of the "Tree of Life"); etc. etc. etc.

2) these images are time independent, meaning that they are being presented in a more or less random sequence with regards to the Knowledge that is being Revealed.

3) the audio track, on the other hand, is a close, interspersed with a quite rough, representation of the experience of those phonetic tones themselves; sometimes sounding like the buzzing of bees, sometimes like the sound of a jet engine at full throttle; sometimes an intensely high pitch representing the utter strangeness of the experience in its entirety.

This information is, of course, far Above Top Secret; which is why it has been censored and suppressed for more than three decades by more than 10,000 religious 'authorities' and media officials; whose economic interests would be seriously threatened were this information to be publicized.

Michael Cecil

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join