It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 years old; short term memory failing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Revelations In Dance:

In the following video:

www.youtube.com...

the woman in white wearing a crown signifies the "queen of the South" (an opposite symbol to the "king of the South" and the "king of the North" in Daniel chapter 11) referred to by Jesus in the Gospels as a symbol for the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of Truth. The woman in the red dress represents scientific truth in relation to the 3-dimensional space-time reality. And Michael Flatley (synchronicity) symbolizes the messenger of Truth.

Time segments 0:56--1:00, 2:22-2:24 & 2:27-2:28 represent the Vision of the "Son of man", also symbolized by the two serpents winding around the caduceus, also symbolized by Jesus being crucified 'between two thieves at the place of the skull".

Time segment 1:06--1:09 represents the writing of the Revelation.

The four dancers at time segment 1:21 represent the Revelation of the "resurrection" which occurs at the fourth church, the fourth chakra, or the heart chakra.

Time segment 1:47-1:49 represents the reading of the Revelation.

Probably dozens of other time segments could be chosen and explained in greater detail; but this is a sufficient explanation for now.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Revelations In Dance Continued:

In the following video:

www.youtube.com...

the woman in white still signifies the Revelation of Truth at time segments 0:33--0:36 and 0:47--0:49 and the non-dualistic consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27); while the woman in red represents the origin of the 'fallen' or dualistic consciousness; that is, the color of the horse of the Second Seal in the Revelation of John.

At time segments 1:49 and 1:51 the dualistic consciousness projects itself upon the non-dualistic consciousness. The white clothes of Truth are removed, revealing the black underwear of the thoughts and doctrines of the 'thinker'-theologians, which is the color of the horse of the Third Seal in the Revelation of John. In other words, Truth becomes a slut.

The consciousness of the 'thinker' is, of course, also the "beast of the earth" (Revelations 13:11, Sura 27:82 of the Koran); which both the Christian and Muslim theologians assert, correctly, is the anti-Christ/dajjal.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hi, great memories, thank you.

You know something- if you believe, it will happen. Maybe you still have your memories.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

In the following video:

www.youtube.com...

the woman in the red dress represents the "beast of the sea" (Revelations 13:1) consciousness of the "self' and the Second Seal (Revelations 6:3-4); which, of course, is quite seductive.

This is the reason for the five "swimming" motions at time segment 0:14--0:18; which correspond to the five geometric shapes in the "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" segment of 2001--A Space Odyssey; that is the five principal phonetic tones resulting in 10 tones (or "horns") on both the "beast of the sea" and the "dragon" (Revelations 12:3 & 13:1).

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The following video:

www.youtube.com...

is the masculine companion to the previous "Truth becomes a slut" video symbolizing the Third Seal and the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker', anti-Christ/dajjal religious system.

That is, Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious fascism and violence for the purpose of preserving a whorish Jewish, Christian and Muslim theology.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The following video:

www.youtube.com...

represents the Victory of the Sons of Light over the company of the Sons of Darkness.

The flashing blue lights at beginning of the video are the color of sorrow, the emotion experienced at the fifth church or the throat chakra; which is parallel to the Fifth Seal of the Revelation of John.

If you listen very carefully, you will hear the count of the music as:

1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

And in column I of the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light it says that "in three lots shall the sons of light brace themselves in battle to strike down iniquity, and in three lots shall Satan's host gird itself to throw back the company [of God...]....And with the seventh lot, the mighty hand of God shall bring down [the army of Satan, and all] the angels of his kingdom, and all the members [of his company to everlasting destruction]...

The formation of the dancers in the early stages of the dance is of an ascending pyramid, which represents the search for Truth (Ishmael).

(A detailed explanation of a number of other time segments would take too much time at the moment.)

With the arrival of Michael Flatley, representing the messenger of Truth, the formation then takes the shape of a descending pyramid, representing the Revelation of Truth. (Isaac and the children of the Promise.)

Ishmael is the rider on the white horse in Revelations 6:1 (see Genesis 21:20 and David Bowman in 2001--A Space Odyssey); the children of Isaac and Jacob are represented by the horse itself.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Matrix Revolutions, the Revelation of John and the Koran:

In the movie Matrix Revolutions, the conflict between Neo and Agent Smith is the conflict between the consciousness Created ‘by and in the image of God’ (Genesis 1:27) and the ‘movement’ of self-reflection—symbolized by the “serpent” in Chapter 3 of Genesis and by the “dragon” in Chapter 12 of the Revelation of John—which is the origin of the ‘fallen’ consciousness consisting of the “self” and the ‘thinker’.

The origin of the 3-dimensional ‘curved’ space within which the “self” exists is symbolized at time segment 2:34-2:36, followed by ‘the Fall’ (time segment 2:50-3:14) in the following video:

www.youtube.com...

And, in the following video:

www.youtube.com...

the dialogue of Agent Smith is from the consciousness of the “self” rather than the ‘thinker’; and he morphs into the “beast of the sea” (Revelations 13:1) consciousness of the “self”, as signified by time segment 2:16-2:19. And, at time segment 3:02-3:06 the “beast of the sea” “self” morphs into the “beast of the earth” (Revelations 13:11, Sura 27:82 of the Koran) consciousness of the ‘thinker’ ("This is my world, my world"--that is, the world of the 'thinker'.)

And, in its large-scale manifestation, the “beast of the earth” consciousness of the ‘thinker’ pertains to all of those doctrines of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’ which are based upon the denial and contradiction of the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’ and the denial and contradiction of the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" ("Of the Vision of Knowledge, they say 'It is unsure'...", from the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls).

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The choreography of lord of the dance has hidden spiritually symbolic meaning?

I see the symbolic interpretation in the matrix.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Commentary on the Victory of the Sons of Light

The sorrow signified by the blue flashing lights at the beginning of this video:

www.youtube.com...

represent the sorrow which is both the cause and the effect of the shattering of the heart chakra which occurs simultaneously with the opening of the Fourth Seal (Revelations 6:7-8) and the unleashing of the "four angels which are chained at the Great River Euphrates"; as represented in the opening of the Fifth Seal (Revelations 6:7-11) and the sounding of the Fifth Trumpet (Revelations 9:1-12).

When the bright white lights are turned on, what is revealed is a world of apparent chaotic motion, dancers running in all directions; but, in the midst of which, turning counter-clockwise in a circle, and viewed from above, are four female dancers with their hands held together. The four dancers are indicative of the heart chakra and the Revelation of the "resurrection", the counter-clockwise motion indicating the time-reversal involved in the Revelation of both the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives; which is followed by the structuring of the formation of dancers into an ascending pyramid (of the Star of David). And it was through the shattering of the heart chakras of some of the followers of Jesus that they received the Revelation of the "resurrection" as described in the Gospel of Matthew 27:52: "...the tombs were opened and the bodies of many holy men rose from the dead, and these, after his resurrection, came out of the tombs, entered the Holy City and appeared to a number of people."

The arrival of Michael Flatley as representing the messenger of Truth then re-structures the formation of dancers into the descending pyramid of the Star of David. It is probably no coincidence that the last position of the dancers is with their arms out-stretched over their heads, as if in the position of people who have been crucified.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
sorry to hear about your memory loss, but hey we'll all be there some day.. Just keep up the good spirits !

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Welcome to ATS Mr. Michael (local venacular of respect)

I like the way you express yourself. I'm about ten years your junior, and understand that various systems can be somewhat confusing. Please feel free to U2U me (by clicking on "send message" at the bottom of a person's post) if there is anything I can help you with............ we can be confused together, and that's so much more fun than the aggrivation of being confused alone.

I appreciate your from-the-shoulder manner. I think we have some things to learn from you, if you continue to be willing.

Something to learn and something to teach, eh? That's what my momma always said.

See you around the boards. It's really pretty easy navigation once you get the hang of it.

Oh........ P.S. the myriad of rules? Don't type curse words, and be polite to others...... probably comes pretty easy to you, right? That's the crux of the major infractions.

Enjoy yourself. I'm guessing you've earned it Mr. Michael.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I do find the thanksgiving hymns interesting, but . . .
lord of the dance ? Hey I find it more like this

short clip

thanksgiving hymns :
interesting

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

I do find the thanksgiving hymns interesting, but . . .
lord of the dance ? Hey I find it more like this

short clip

Been there. Still there, sometimes.

For me, it is much easier remembering memories from hundreds and thousands of years ago, than memories of yesterday. Those memories appear to be much more "hard-wired".

thanksgiving hymns :
interesting

From my perspective, utterly disgusting.

This is like paraphrasing the Revelation of John or The Second Coming by Yeats, or the Arabic poetry of the Koran.

The phonetic tones that I mentioned are not merely theoretical.

It is not merely the conceptual meanings of the Thanksgiving Hymns which are significant. It is the actual phonetic tones of the words that are used in the translation which confer additional and confirmatory meanings.

The Long A phonetic tone, for example, pertains to the Revelation of the "resurrection" which is received in the heart.

Look at the phonetic tones of the statement made by Jesus in English: "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life": The Long A tone refers to the Revelation of the "resurrection"; the Long U tone refers to the Revelation of the Law; and the Long I tone refers to the Vision of the "Son of man". (These are also the Three Phases of the "War of the Sons of Light"--written phonetically as "thu wOr uv thu sunz uv lIt".)

Or listen to the phonetic tones of the song "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles:

www.youtube.com...

Say name flame pain rain--they all pertain to the heart chakra in echo of the phonetic tone of the Revelation of the "resurrection".

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Good luck!

click here to review it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join