It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Political Secracy: TimeLine of Legislative Entrapment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello ATS...

This is a thread I'd like to dedicate to the Historical Legislative Record that has created for America a system now designing itself into a Catch-22 throw all for America's Citizens.

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you Dont"

I've scoured the House Records and Congressional Record for legislative Bills that have made it onto the floor. Whether they've passed or not remains to be seen as I didn't go so far as to reviewing that data. Here's a statement of fact I will begin this topic with:

The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT was officially Commercialized in 1871 under the United States Statutes at Large 419; FORTY FIRST CONGRESS SESSION III;

CHAPTER 62, 1871; CHAP. LXII. -- An act to provide a Government for the District of Columbia

since that date, Legislation that has brought the United States Constitution under continuous attack has been enacted, on down through the decades, to where todays congressional and house sessions seem to be a mass free for all at dunking the constitution under the water...

It is my expressed hope that the folks here on ATS will help complete this massive task of putting all of the legislation together so that at it's conclusion a record of what happened... a bona fide Legislative Record, with all the trimmings .... will become something to publish EN MASS to the American People via tract, Article, and Advertisement.

From what I've reviewed, from the 110th and 111th Congressional sessions, These Traitorous Oath Breaking Senators and Congressmen - all of them, with one Bill or Another - brought forth a Legislative Assault upon our Constitution. They have all been found to be guilty of Breeching their Contracts with the American People who believed their promises and voted them into the positions they are in.

For your attention, I post only titles of Acts, and years the act made it's appearance, if available. These laws are an affront to American Freedom, constitutional Legitamacy, and are most of them outright declarations of war against the foundation of our constitution and what it stands for. The responsibility to read about why these laws are Constitutionally Illegal is left upto the reader.

Here is a list of Acts that were responsible for creating the legal circumstances American's exist under currently:

the Legal Tender Act of 1862
Civil Rights Act of 1866
the Specie Resumption Act of 1875
Federal Income Tax Ammendment Act of 1909 (16th Amendment)
Federal Reserve Act (December 23, 1913)
Trading With the Enemy Act
War Powers Act of 1917
the 1933 Emergency Banking Act
Internal Revenue Service Act
the Gold Reserve Act of January 30, 1934, 48 Stat. 337
Social Security Act
Welfare Act
The National Security Act of 1947
Enforcement Act
Freedman's Bureau Act
the Motor Vehicle Act
the Coinage Act of 1965, 79 Stat. 254.
the Silver Certificate Act of 1967, 81 Stat. 77
the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act of 1976

I know that there are other Acts that I've left out due to my lack of knowledge of them. If anyone has more information about these early laws, please post them!

CURRENT LEGISLATION

Here is a list of Laws I've disocvered that are - all of them - direct assaults upon Constitutional Legitamacy...

Please.... try not to laugh at some of the titles... =
=

Uniting and Strengthening America Act (USA Act of 2001)
Port and Maritime Security Act of 2001
Enhanced Penalties for Enabling Terrorists Act of 2002
Science and Technology Emergency Mobilization Act
Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
Terrorist Bombings Convention Implementation Act of 2001
Department of Veterans Affairs Emergency Preparedness Act of 2002
Freedom Bonds Act of 2001
Financial Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001
the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996
Terrorism Risk Protection Act
Homeland Security Information Sharing Act
National Construction Safety Team Act
2001 Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Recovery from and Response to Terrorist Attacks on the United States
Post Terrorism Mental Health Improvement Act
Combating Terrorism Act of 2001
Anti-Cash Smuggling Act of 2010
Defense STRONG Act
Distracted Driving Prevention Act of 2009
Combat Illegal Immigration Through Employment Verification Act
Comprehensive Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness (CARE) Act of 2010
Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2010
Counterterrorism Authorities Improvements Act of 2009
Counterterrorism Enhancement and Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act of 2010
Debt Accountability Act
Debt Settlement Consumer Protection Act of 2010
Digital Goods and Services Tax Fairness Act of 2010
Enemy Belligerent Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010
Enhanced Birth Certificate Research Act of 2009
Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Act of 2010
Gun Trafficking Prevention Act of 2009
Home Inspection Act of 2010
Keep Terrorists Out of the Midwest Act
Legal Employment Certification Act of 2010
Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2010
Improving Nutrition for America's Children Act
International Cybercrime Reporting and Cooperation Act
Girls Protection Act of 2010
No Social Security Benefits for Prisoners Act of 2009
Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010
National Activity Based Total Accountability Act of 2010
National Domestic Preparedness Consortium Enhancement Act of 2010
War on Debt Act of 2010
Youth Corps Act of 2010
Small Arms Competition and Innovation Act of 2010
Service for Healthier Kids Act
Revoking Citizenship for Terrorists Act of 2010
Reform Americans Can Afford Act of 2010
Nutria Eradication and Control Act of 2009
Stored Value Device Registration and Reporting Act of 2010
Stop White-collar Assistance to Terrorists Act
Start Healthy Habits Early Act
Stop Oxy Abuse Act of 2010
Surveillance, Tracking, Observation, and Prevention of Obesity Act of 2009
Obesity Treatment and Wellness Act of 2009
Terrorist Expatriation Act
Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act of 2010
National Rape Kit Database Act
Force Protection and Readiness Act of 2010
Share the Sacrifice Act of 2010
Every Child Deserves a Family Act
Fitness for Life Act

Continued in Next Post !! =
=

[edit on 7/7/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Combat Methamphetamine Enhancement Act of 2009
Gulf Coast Conservation Corps Act of 2010
H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act of 2010
Runaway Reporting Improvement Act of 2009
American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009
Clean Energy Jobs and American Power Act
Carbon Limits and Energy for America's Renewal (CLEAR) Act
Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act
Affordable Reloaded Munitions Supply (ARMS) Act of 2009
Climate Change Safeguards for Natural Resources Conservation Act
Child Safety and Home Security Act of 2009
Prepare All Kids Act of 2009
Enhanced Oversight of State and Local Economic Recovery Act
Interagency Cooperation Commission Act
Education Begins at Home Act of 2009
Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act
Bulk Power System Protection Act of 2009
DNA Expansion and Improvement Act of 2009
Highway Fairness and Reform Act of 2009
Financial Disclosure Integrity Act
Men and Families Health Care Act of 2009
Lung Cancer Mortality Reduction Act of 2009
New Employee Verification Act of 2009
Protect Children from Dangerous Lighters Act of 2009
No Child Left Inside Act of 2009
Migratory Bird Treaty Act Penalty and Enforcement Act of 2009
Parental Notification and Intervention Act of 2009
See Something, Say Something Act of 2009
Religious Freedom Peace Tax Fund Act of 2009
Weapons Acquisition System Reform Through Enhancing Technical Knowledge and Oversight Act of 2009
Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention Act
Quit Smoking for Life Act of 2009
Patriot Corporations of America Act of 2009
Responsible Homeowners Act of 2009
Border Security Search Accountability Act of 2009
Managing Arson Through Criminal History (MATCH) Act of 2009
One Strike Act
Volunteer Emergency Services Recruitment and Retention Act of 2009
National Security Letters Reform Act of 2009
Civil Air Patrol Homeland Security Support Act of 2009
Border Health Care Relief Act of 2009
Putting Our Resources Towards Security (PORTS) Act
Meth Mouth Prevention and Community Recovery Act
Tribal Government Homeland Security Coordination and Integration Act
Public Safety Enhancement Act of 2009
Income Equity Act of 2009
Federal Prison Work Incentive Act of 2009

Most of these Entitlements pretty much speak for themselves regards thier direct assault upon our Constitution. Why aren't these people being forced out of office over this?

oh... I've got one other item I came across just today, that I'll post here. My question is, why would an agreement such as this have to be passed before committee?...

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. CON. RES. 1

CONCURRENT RESOLUTION

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That pursuant to clause 4, section 5, article I of the Constitution, during the One Hundred

Eleventh Congress the Speaker of the House and the Majority Leader of the Senate or their respective designees, acting jointly after consultation with the Minority

Leader of the House and the Minority Leader of the Senate, may notify the Members of the House and the Senate, respectively, to assemble at a place outside the District of Columbia if, in their opinion, the public interest shall warrant it.

Passed the House of Representatives January 6, 2009.

So... these people now have a legal way to all gather together in Las Vegas, by the pool at Ceasars Palace, and convene a session of Congress or Senate en mass... with Ceasar's security acting as deputized Secret Service agents, preventing access to the pool area.... right?

WOW.... interesting, to say the least.

Ok folks, now it's time for everyone to add to this. Lets get ready to rumble!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
...or gather under that mountain in WV, safe and comfy, when all 'hail' breaks loose...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
As much as I can barely stand to read any more of these,some do appeal to my curiosity! I wanted to "mark" this to come back to later.

Thanks! (For my daily dose of aggravation,this wins the prize!)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
As much as I can barely stand to read any more of these,some do appeal to my curiosity! I wanted to "mark" this to come back to later.

Thanks! (For my daily dose of aggravation,this wins the prize!)

Hey....

The Fact that You're Aggrevated Means That You Are An American!

Welcome, to what I hope becomes a thread to educate Americans...

Please! Help this project out ATS! I need people to start compiling Legislative issues, with bill numbers, titles, and dates...

Lets get the TimeLine of Legislative Entrapment built: Date, Bill Number or Act (plus if it's a House of Representatives Bill (H.R.), Senate Bill (S.B.), or Congressional Act. We also need to configure Executive Orders (E.O.) into this mix somehow... ), and Entitlement of the Legislation being added to this project.

Example of an Executive Order: This was Barrack Obama's very first Executive Order... (I don't think that him and his family had even packed to move into the Whitehouse at this junction... passed January 1, 2009. and what do you think his first act - which obviously was the key to this entire Presidential Flop - was? Must have been something Obama was mighty scared of... so lets see... Presidential Records...

Executive Order -- Presidential Records

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to establish policies and procedures governing the assertion of executive privilege by incumbent and former Presidents in connection with the release of Presidential records by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) pursuant to the Presidential Records Act of 1978, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Definitions. For purposes of this order:

(a) "Archivist" refers to the Archivist of the United States or his designee.

(b) "NARA" refers to the National Archives and Records Administration.

(c) "Presidential Records Act" refers to the Presidential Records Act, 44 U.S.C. 2201-2207.

(d) "NARA regulations" refers to the NARA regulations implementing the Presidential Records Act, 36 C.F.R. Part 1270.

(e) "Presidential records" refers to those documentary materials maintained by NARA pursuant to the Presidential Records Act, including Vice Presidential records.

(f) "Former President" refers to the former President during whose term or terms of office particular Presidential records were created.

(g) A "substantial question of executive privilege" exists if NARA's disclosure of Presidential records might impair national security (including the conduct of foreign relations), law enforcement, or the deliberative processes of the executive branch.

(h) A "final court order" is a court order from which no appeal may be taken.

Sec. 2. Notice of Intent to Disclose Presidential Records.

(a) When the Archivist provides notice to the incumbent and former Presidents of his intent to disclose Presidential records pursuant to section 1270.46 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist, using any guidelines provided by the incumbent and former Presidents, shall identify any specific materials, the disclosure of which he believes may raise a substantial question of executive privilege. However, nothing in this order is intended to affect the right of the incumbent or former Presidents to invoke executive privilege with respect to materials not identified by the Archivist. Copies of the notice for the incumbent President shall be delivered to the President (through the Counsel to the President) and the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel). The copy of the notice for the former President shall be delivered to the former President or his designated representative.

(b) Upon the passage of 30 days after receipt by the incumbent and former Presidents of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Archivist may disclose the records covered by the notice, unless during that time period the Archivist has received a claim of executive privilege by the incumbent or former President or the Archivist has been instructed by the incumbent President or his designee to extend the time period for a time certain and with reason for the extension of time provided in the notice. If a shorter period of time is required under the circumstances set forth in section 1270.44 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist shall so indicate in the notice.

Sec. 3. Claim of Executive Privilege by Incumbent President.

(a) Upon receipt of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Attorney General (directly or through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel) and the Counsel to the President shall review as they deem appropriate the records covered by the notice and consult with each other, the Archivist, and such other executive agencies as they deem appropriate concerning whether invocation of executive privilege is justified.

Sec. 5. General Provisions.

(a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) authority granted by law to a department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budget, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. Revocation. Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001, is revoked.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
January 21, 2009

You can read more about this "cover my ass" E.O. initiated into law on the Whitehouse.gov website.

So the E.O. was to prevent folks from gaining access to his records to find out the truth about his legality to be president. birth Certifications, College Records, School Records, Medical Records, Association Records, LegAL Records... Anything to find out the truth about Obama - sealed by Executive Priviledge. Wow, Go figure...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo

Here is a list of Laws I've disocvered that are - all of them - direct assaults upon Constitutional Legitamacy...

You can't be serious... do you think every law passed by congress is unconstitutional? Why would the legislative branch of government even exist if they can't write any laws? Stupid stuff like this is why 'constitutionalists' are considered lunatic fringe dwellers that can't quite grasp how the world works.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

So the E.O. was to prevent folks from gaining access to his records to find out the truth about his legality to be president. birth Certifications, College Records, School Records, Medical Records, Association Records, LegAL Records... Anything to find out the truth about Obama - sealed by Executive Priviledge. Wow, Go figure...

'Presidential records' are records generated by the executive branch, during the time of a presidency. It does not in any way include the president's private papers before of after his presidency. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"Meth Mouth"??

I bet it is localised to the capitol hill area

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

'Presidential records' are records generated by the executive branch, during the time of a presidency. It does not in any way include the president's private papers before of after his presidency. I can't believe I have to explain this stuff...

True! What I find interesting is that before Obama did ANYTHING as President, his first executive act was to ensure that he did NOT have to answer to the people and was able to hide behind a veil of secrecy. What was he planning that was so nefarious that he had to pass an EO to keep it secret? THAT should be the red flag all by itself!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

This is a most excellent explaination of where we are today as chattel and how we got there. Granted, it does not take into account the impending Orwellian police state and the gaggle of Bill Of Rights busting laws designed to immerse us under "Their" corporate control. But it does lay the foundation of HOW the government was compromised, the Constitution usurped and corporate slavery ensued. It also offers some excellent insight into how the current system can be gamed using their own legisltative procedures.

The Global Sovereign's Handbook

Edited to add direct link to .PDF of the book itself.

Direct Link to .PDF of Book!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here's another one for ya. In 1973 the District of Columbia or Washington D.C., the seat of Federal Government began a "State" movement and a Constitution was written and voted on in 1982, thus winning voter approval. Keep in mind that DC was a federal territory up until that point. In 1987 the final Ammended Constitution was ratified and registered in "trust" with the United Nations. Now, since this new state, known as The State of New Columbia, has not been accepted into the Union of the United States of America, it is held in "trust" by the UN with the Bilderbergers arguing that it should retain it's own nation-state representation in the UN.

Acording to Black's Law Dictionary, 6th edition a "trust" is defined as “a territory or colony placed under administration of a country by the United Nations.” What does that mean? It means that United States, Inc. now retains exclusive control of the State of New Columbia BUT is NOT a signatory to the US Constitution and is ONLY subject to its own legislative provisions. In other words, it is its own super-state under its own exclusive jursidiction. Take a look at contracts and commerce in DC and you will see exactly what I am talking about.

In the following document, you can review the Constitution for the State of New Columbia. Notice that there are TWO Constitutions... On "Of" and one "For" the State of New Columbia.

I recognize that all of this is confusing on its surface - that is by design. BUT, it is imperative that Americans wake up and begin educating themselves about how the law has been perturbed and used against us. I assure you, this Hydra has far more than just 10 heads!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't get it!
Why do EVERY one of these threads that discuss the HOW and WHY of being corporate slaves die like this? Are they too hard to understand? Are people too lazy to want to follow the rabbit down the hole?

I'm just curious because this stuff is MUCH more serious and important than UFOs, crop circles or the latest designer beast that someone claimed to have seen.

THIS, ladies and gentlement is the stuff of REAL and PROVEN conspiracy - against YOU - and yet no one, save a very few, bother to take the time to comment and explore. Why, why, why???

If you are finding this stuff to difficult to follow, then just let those of us who understand this stuff know and I promise that we will do our absolute best to explain it all in layman's terms. I certainly don't mind taking the time to find the appropriate links and source the material but please appreciate that it takes a HUGE amount of effort to do so. It's not worth it if falls on blind eyes. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I guess I learned all I needed to know when it came to understanding how decimated our rights were after the passing of the Patriot Act,and so much more since then. Knowing the President has the right to detain citizens without trial,to kill Americans he deems a threat,without a trial,the whole Continuity of Government in the event of a "national emergency",the power given to FEMA,and on and on and on,...

Now,the Constitution and Declaration of Independence,..those were something to be proud of!

Like most people,I feel there's nothing anyone is going to be able to do to reverse these changes. If anyone thinks TBTB have gone to all this trouble to bring these things to pass only to walk away,I think they are wrong.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Prove that they aren't Violations of the Constitution, and you'll look like a legitamate All American Hero in defense of the Criminals in the House, the Senate, and in Congress.

Prove it, or all you are is a lot of hot air trolling on this thread.

It's actually quite amazing to find an idiot that is defending a group of professional liars who feel it's ok to let the Federal Reserve operate without oversight and do whatever pleases it with all of our money.

It's actually quite amazing, to find someone who feels compelled to represent a society of scandalous, two faced oath breakers who blatantly and publicly continue to expose themselves as criminal in intent and in agenda.

Tell me... don't Presidential Records also include certification of eligability to run for the office of President? Those documents required for proof of eligability including Origin of birth, Proof of Citizenship, and such?

Does not that also include records of Campaigne financing?

I used Obama's first E.O. to reveal criminality of intent, which the E.O. provides a President. So in like manner, I challenge you to provide those documents for Obama, and I'll stand corrected. and I mean the REAL documents, not the glitches provided as proof of documentation that all of which have been proven as fake...

THANK YOU, mythatsabigprobe, for revealing to all of us here just how big that probe is, and why you feel it's big...

ouch!!!

[edit on 7/8/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OMG... You are so right!

This is an OFFICIAL Washington D.C. DMV Issued Liscence Plate!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf498a3a8e63.jpg[/atsimg]

HOW MUCH MORE IN YOUR FACE CAN IT GET AMERICA!?

The State of New Columbia

44 MILLION hits on this title...

[edit on 7/11/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think it would speak more to a collaboration between administrations to keep certain documents/records from being released. In this case, the Bush administration had/has much to hide, in my opinion.

I really think that to be mildly disturbing and, again, more indicative of collaboration between administrations or high ranking officials involved in the transition of administrations who have a vested interest in keeping some materials proprietary...

Great thread, by the way...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
yeah, this is a good thread

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Yeah, this is what I've spent the past 10 years trying to tell people. Not only did I go down the rabbit hole, I went all the way to the end! The path is so convoluted, so distorted and so dark - one couldn't believe it unless someone took them there. I, and others on these forums, have been desperately trying to take you all there to see for yourselves. This IS an illusion. Your entire life and everything you think you live for is a complete and total illusion.

Did you know that you own nothing!? Not your car, not your house - nothing! Do a search explaining the differences between "Allodial Title" and "Fee Simple" and you will see what I mean. Once upon a time, back when the US operated under Common Law, people held Allodial Title. When the US went to the Uniform Commercial Code and implemented emminent domain, all title became Fee Simple, which basically means that your property is held in trust THROUGH the federal government. In other words, they have you given you permission to "own" it until such time that they may decide to no longer grant you that permission.

Want me to keep going?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks!..

The information about the New State of columbia really blows my mind.

There is no Constitution as we have been taught in school, as it is represented in the picture frame on the wall... as everyone so dreamily whispers about.

Right about now I feel like NEO, just waking up in the matrix...

How disgusting the world through the vision I now possess realy is!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OP, kudos given.

Choice. To be a slave or to teach oneself the meaning of ones own existence.

I find it sad and morose that those that have no God would rather enslave their children and fellow beings to an infinity of persecution and serfdom, than to give their lives and their chattel to freedom and liberty. Fear I guess.

We are all given a great gift when we are born, CHOICE. Choice once abandoned is the FINAL choice we have made.

I choose to be a free man or as one sci fi writer wrote, a freman. OP, if you have not read the entire Dune series, read it with our knowledge. It will open a couple eyes. Frank Herbert was ahead of his times. Funny how fiction is SOOOO relevant to our modern day CHOICES.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join