It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds File Suit on AZ immigration law "S.B. 1070"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by azguyblahblah

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
Well ,

EXample - "i would love to walk around my town without the harassment of policeman , and the fear of just because i look like an Immigrant , i will be stopped and harassed by the police , I'm a citizen for god sake!!"...snip

[edit on 6-7-2010 by WXBackdoor]

The police must be investigating you for a previously committed crime to ask you for your citizenship, and even then, only if you fail to provide any reliable ID (this is as simple as telling the arresting officer your name and SSN if you don't have an ID - a procedure practiced in most of the US anyway). Unless the person in your example is walking around with a beer in his hand or throwing rocks at passing cars, he/she has nothing to worry about. How exactly can local law enforcement realistically profile nearly 1/2 of it's population (Hispanics), especially under circumstances of now extreme scrutiny?

Your fears are based on propaganda and confusion (lies). Perhaps you should read the law before you debase it with false arguments.

So should the rest of the people boycotting AZ.

Dude...I'm a big long hair bearded biker dude. Don't even take to me about cops hassel'n U. Shut up and show um the papers....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join