It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. Let me have it..........

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

Page of Swords.

This is about new and unformed ideas. In life, to learn we need to experiment and discuss them with others. The card is usually seen as michevious, but can be malicious if it's interpreted wrongly. It could represent a person who gossips and uses language badly, but it could also represent a stage which you have to pass through in order to get to the true end (like when kids gossip so they learn to interact with each other). the card can indicate the initial stages of anything - a relationship, or an idea for instance, which, if you give time to, will reach maturity.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Thanks much!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Girl They Call Roc

Ten of Pentacles.

The message is basically that you need to put in time and energy to bring the longer term effects. You need to start something, to make sure it's there for the future - like buying a house or starting a family. It can also indicate the passing on of family traditions which have been completed by the older generations, to the younger. It could also indicate an inheritance, or a recent thought about wanting to leave something behind for after you've gone, that can benefit the future generations.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
F&S OP
For a more enlightening thread then the usual fear mongering and Trolls Galore

My Turn !

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Okay, I'll play.

Give it to me straight....unless it is the following card of course:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4647993f02fd.jpg[/atsimg]

If that's the case lie to me - I'd rather live in blind ignorance

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Me please! I really have a big issue at work right now.... Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Thanx!

Very interesting...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

Four of Wands.

There is a sense of achievement and reward which is deserved, a time of celebration following a period of effort and hard work. There is a joyful moment where something becomes viable, but there is still some way to go, so you should enjoy the holiday and relaxation period before continuing onwards.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What a great idea! Good or bad, I would like to know which card pops up for me.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
me too, please, I have a rash on my receding hairline, and I think it represents bad news..

My knee's are starting to hurt when it rains also.. I would love to see what card is lain for me..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

The Emperor.

This is a time for you to take material control over your world, by either creating something, or changing something. You have the energy to make definite changes or bring ideas to reality, and the card shows discipline and direction, and a helpful influence to move on or make things happen!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteMagicWoman

You may

Page of Pentacles

(I think this ones came up before) It's about making something big come out of something small, which might've seemed completely insignificant in the first place. Success exists, even if it starts on a small scale as it will grow into something much larger - and the process is beginning now providing you work hard on it!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

The Chariot

There is a state of struggle in the present, and you might feel one thing, but think you should do something else once you think about it logically. This will in the end, end in triumph, and is essential to reach the higher state, and is important for growth and change - even if this only leads to another conflict arising. Problems co-exist inside of us, and we have to face up to them to balance it all out, and as difficult as it is to bring it all together once you do it will work out well as long as you take the opportunity to recognise that they are there, and to progress with them.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... ok whats my card?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MultiLouis

Seven of Swords.

Something is being done in secret, with stealth or even underhand actions, which may be done with tact or discretion. The card exists to either remind you of acting with wisdom, cautiousness, or diplomacy and not to reveal your ideas and secrets too easily as it could lead to a worse deal for you; or, on the negative, that you are trying to get away with something dishonourable or dishonest and the consequences of the actions should be thought of.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Please.... Could you draw a card for me? I need some sight into the future....
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd like to see what card will be drawn for me.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Let the cards fall were they may..........I'm game!
2-line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join