It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Okay, read mine. I'll take whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

The World

Something has been achieved, or completed, and yet you still have to go on, because when this happens, you never just stop - life goes on, after all! But the card shows that something has been completed, and attainment has arrived, and yet, after the triumph, you have to regroup in order to start on the next new journey

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
well i am curious too, let me have it :-)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
can you do me plz

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am extremely anxious, give me your strongest Tarot card!

*Hanging on the edge of my seat*

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Interesting......Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

Haha! Thanks

Knight of Swords

A quest for knowledge and information, which is for your own sake, and may not be deep but gathered quickly. Information is gathered, and communicated, then the next project is moved on to, which may be more interesting, and could be rushed into.
This can affect you, or others, may even turn everything upside down before leaving. The influence is chaotic, but not necessarily bad, and could be from another person entering your life, or by you wishing to develop your mind in some way.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Wow thanks, sounds like a good card to have.

Thanks for the reading.

I think you could be here a while

Have fun,

JQ.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hah! Tell me about it!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

What the hell, do me.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Death...
No, of course, I'm joking.
Bless.

The Wheel of Fortune.

Times are a-changing! Lmao, the card is a reminder that we have control, and no control over our lives, and that, although we can choose which path to take, things can still happen without reason. Things which can be a disaster at first, might be a blessing in the end, and you've gotta wait and see what plays out. A new phase is emerging, and this is either up or down from the current, but it is always turning, and so, if it is bad, you can accept it with grace and remember that you'll end up on the top again one day, so it doesn't really matter, and if it is indeed good, then have fun with it!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

Haha! Thanks

Knight of Swords

A quest for knowledge and information, which is for your own sake, and may not be deep but gathered quickly. Information is gathered, and communicated, then the next project is moved on to, which may be more interesting, and could be rushed into.
This can affect you, or others, may even turn everything upside down before leaving. The influence is chaotic, but not necessarily bad, and could be from another person entering your life, or by you wishing to develop your mind in some way.

Thank You Ayana ! Humm more than interesting its actually right on the nail !!!!
Another star for you and Thanks Again

Hey Guys don't forget to STAR Ayana for Effort !!!!!!!

Edit misspelled name ..so sorry

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Rocker-Mtl]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'll take one if you get a chance, the flow on your thread is pretty high right now, so no worries if it takes a while.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by bigern

The Emperor.

This is a time for you to take material control over your world, by either creating something, or changing something. You have the energy to make definite changes or bring ideas to reality, and the card shows discipline and direction, and a helpful influence to move on or make things happen!

Wow, I'm impressed. Without going into too much detail your reading definitely corresponds with some of the more important things going on in my life right now.

As far as creating something, well over the last few months I've been struggling to finish writing a novel, my first of hopefully many. Maybe this card is just what I needed to snap out of this funk I've been in.

"move on or make things happen" I'm at a point with my boss that we're either going to try and start up a business together, or I'm going to outright quit. Doesn't make much sense I know but the job is seriously cutting into my writing time, not to mention I don't like my boss or the work. On the other hand working on my book doesn't pay the bills.

Enough about me, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Right, bloody hell this has taken off! I've done up to LF for now, but I'll probably continue on a bit later (Star Trek is calling to me) so I'll keep going through the posts and work my way to everyone.

Thanks for the support and feedback is always appreciated

Ay x

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by hhcore

The Tower

Something needs to be demolished to make way for something else. You'll be greeted with new knowledge, and enlightenment, which makes you see that you need to demolish the old way, and this can be a release to have a good clear out of the stuff that no longer matters. You need to look at your life honestly, and make sure that everything in your life is still valid so that you can make a fresh start.

Oh, maaaan. The last 3 yrs. have been nothing but destruction. I thought things were getting better for me..... I'm running out of things to destroy, dammit.

Thanks for your time to give me this fantastic news! Appreciate it.

Seriously, thanx.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ME! I want a reading

This sort of thing is very fun and as I am at a crossroads between which of my projects to concentrate on I am willing to leave it up to chance.

There are other issues as well I have that are too wierd to post for fear of my reputation so dont freak out if the card has nothing to pertain to projects or work.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Right, bloody hell this has taken off! I've done up to LF for now, but I'll probably continue on a bit later (Star Trek is calling to me) so I'll keep going through the posts and work my way to everyone.

Thanks for the support and feedback is always appreciated

Ay x

Awww, ok I will wait for my card. Enjoy ur show.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I already know mine (I'm getting married to you) but still...go on, tell me what my future has Ayana XD

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Okay, because you have a big issue at work, I'll give in and read yours before watching Star Trek! What can I say, too soft for my own good...

Ten of Wands

There's a sense of no boundaries being set in this, and a thought that maybe you've taken on more than you can possibly achieve - you haven't necessarily been forced into this, but you do feel trapped by it now that you're in the situation. Creative joy has been lost in reality, which can be mundane and boring - even oppressive. There is a solution to the problem, which is just taking time out to look at everything separately, and working out a slower, and more effective way of solving the problems - which will exist if you look for it, rather than trying to do lots of things at once, and finding it difficult.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join