It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by x0shadow0x

Ace of Pentacles.

An opportunity for a new start, usually with the pentacles, regarding something material or financial. It may appear as something which seems 'good luck' or may be something earned through hard work - either way, something is about to be made concrete. You are ready to invest energy into something that comes your way, and you have a desire to put in the effort needed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I want some flags too,
I can read toilet bowls, tea cups if anyone is interested
- I think not. But seriously Ayana good luck keeping up with this, if you get too snowed under you can flag my reading, good luck

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by Ben81

I live my life on 'what would the doctor do' me, mate! And yes, he would, so I am!
It sometimes takes a while to get the feeling for the card, sometimes I get it right away, other times it takes ages, and since I don't know much about most of the people it's difficult to go into detail.
But hopefully I'm being accurate and credible

It's just taking me a while to get to everyone. I promise I will though! I've got a great reception so far.

if everyone would be like this "I live my life on 'what would the doctor do"
peace on earth would be possible

i have listen to the new doctor series ... love the guy

and since I don't know much about most of the people it's difficult to go into detail.

(this is exactly what i was thinking ... would be hard to almost impossible to read someone taro card ...
everyone seems to be asking almost the same way
"... Hi can you read mine to ? thanks"
and then you have a nick.. thats it ...
cant go really far in details with that :S

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What's in it for me?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by barrywood

Nine of Pentacles

Material security and comfort, calm and contentment - an ability to enjoy the success achieved and the good things in life. There is contentment with yourself (the figure in the card is alone) at a deep level, so you are happy - even if alone; proud of the achievement, and there is no need for others to tell you that you have done well. The card suggests a calm period during which you can appreciate the positive in life, and enjoy a sense of harmony with the world around you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Eight of Cups

Something is no longer working, and so regeneration needs to come about. A lot of time and energy has been put into said thing, and unfortunately this hasn't been enough to make it succeed - trying doesn't always make success, and so it is time to move on. There is a sombre air to the card, and yet there is a new phase of life approaching, which may be exciting as it is unknown!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Am I always going to have to move these refrigerators? Am I always going to have to move these color TVs?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

The Magician.

This is a card of great energy and potential, and new opportunities may be available, but you need to choose which path to follow - the decision is solely yours. The Magician is a guide, pointing out directions, and offering ideas, but won't take any responsibility for this , and you may be nervous about which path to take, so you will need to weigh up all options fully before deciding.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would love to do this!
Thank you!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

Two of Pentacles.

This is a card of action, movement and change. You may find a need to concentrate on more than one thing at a time, and this could be connected to material or financial stuff. You may be facing some fluctuation and change - but it isn't necessarily negative, or you may be discovering some solutions to problems you've encountered.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The Lovers

This card signifies a choice, which, obviously may be related to love - but may not. It shows a need to commit to one thing fully, and in the deck it shows a young man choosing between a younger, beautiful woman who is more innocent (white) and an older, wiser woman wearing red (desire). The point of it is to show that you need to put everything into perspective before choosing, as the choice with the greater advantages on the surface, may also be the choice with the greater disadvantages under the surface.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fisheye

Seven of Cups

This is a card which offers a lot of options, one of fantasies and daydreams, but they're all up in the clouds so nothing will become of them unless you bring them into reality. The message is that you need to commit yourself to one thing at a time, as unless there is focus and grounding, the dreams will remain as 'castles in the air' and won't amount to anything tangible.
There is also a message of drawback - as when everything is possible, it is hard to choose just one, as you will have to cut off other possibilities. There may be too much choice, which is difficult to handle, but if you focus on what you think is the best option, then there is a high chance that it will come into being.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hmmm interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What say ye about me?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiff

You can.

Six of Wands

The card suggests a moment of public acclaim or glory. There is an emphasis on recognition from others, rather than a personal sense of satisfaction, and your work - of a high standard - has come to the attention of those who can raise your profile. The potential difficulties of this is that it could turn into public criticism, so you should enjoy it, but not let it go to your head too much.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Now to Ben

I'll just go off the pull I feel with everyone else, but you can always U2U me if you want more detail.

The Moon.

This is a card of darkness and uncertainty, with fluctuation in moods and volatile feelings. You may be having dreams which are difficult to decipher, but if you take the time to, it could turn out well. Nothing should be taken for granted, and you should take time to make firm decisions, even if you want to make them hurriedly to end the uncertainty. It might not seem reasonable, but it could be more rewarding to let things take their course rather than force situations.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've always been curious about tarot cards - I'll bite!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GrimTroll

Knight of Swords

There is a quest for knowledge and information, which may not necessarily need to be deep information, but does need to be gathered in a hurry. You may be the kind of person who is always moving on to the next prooject, and this is why, or there may be a reason for the rush - for instance you have rushed into something.
The Knight may represent a person who comes into your life, bringing a chaotic influence before moving on - sounds bad, but could be needed to shake everything up. Or it could mean you wish to develop your mind in some way.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by teeroyj3nkins

I'm on page 5!! Lmao

Eight of Pentacles.

This card suggests a new direction in a career, the learning of new skills. The course of study has been chosen, and will herald a time which will be content, but busy. The work is absorbing because it is a genuine source of pleasure and interest, and the card signifies the skill and discipline required to excel in this. There may be an opportunity to follow a direction which truly inspires you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Please do me, I would love to know.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join