It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Uh, Uh me, me.
second line

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am curious Ayana!

Would you mind reading me?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
ayana....aahhhh sounds so mystical?

me me me ayana...plzzz

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
if you're still around can you do me?

please?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Can you please read one for me a little interested in these and a future thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know what mine is.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Page 13! MY GOD!
It was on p5 when I went to bed last night...

Right, I shall say a warning before I continue - you might be in for a wait! I'm at the minute in the middle of page 3 for replies, and they do take a while to pick the card and then type out the meaning, but I will be as quick as I can be, and try to stay on top of this!

Good job I'm off, ey?

Thanks for your interest ATS! I'm in the most flagged hahaha

Ay x

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I starred your skepticism, my friend

Yes, they are vague, but in my defence, I don't know anything about these people but their names. In the past I've done readings with background, so I can go into more detail.

And oi, a lot of people I know don't think that at all
They seem to think a magic fairy will jump out on them one day, and grant them 3 wishes

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
hmm interestig. please let me have a card, i am dying to know.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Six of Cups.

The card conveys a sense of calm and gentleness, and shows that you may receive help from a family member, friend or teacher. It also indicates a time of nostalgia where you look to the past to help deal with the future (I've gotten this card before and I assumed it referred to my oldest friend, who I'm still in touch with and who I go to with all of my problems - even though she lives miles away from me now) It also may suggest that long-held dreams might become a reality, so an old dream may restart or something you've waited a long time for may come into effect.
It could, on the other hand, mean that you have a tendency to live in the past and this might obscure the present - if you dwell too long it might end up being unproductive.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

The Hierophant

This card represents the desire in man for spiritual knowledge. It suggests a wish to find deeper meaning in life, and a wish to study the spiritual side of your nature. It could mean you are thinking of starting study on such things, or someone has entered your life to help with this. The card shows a time where you aren't satisfied with the purely materialistic, mundane or worldly aspects of life and you feel strongly about searching for an inner meaning or purpose in your life.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EminenceofAeon

Hmm...

Five of Pentacles.

There is a sense of loss of something - whether this is self-worth or financial gain, there may be a lack of self-esteem and faith in yourself right now, or you may be in danger of losing belief in the goodness of life. It would be advisable to pay attention to material and spiritual areas of life.

So, from what you've told me, you're unsure of which path to take and are willing to go on chance - I'd suggest looking at the paths carefully, and really weighing up both sides before jumping in rather than just choosing for the hell of it, as if you don't, this may be what the card is pointing to.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Hahahaha, obviously

The Empress

This might indicate the possibility of a relationship, or something more creative, like writing, painting or anything else - it represents the material result of this, and potential fulfilled. There is a time of abundance, fertility, and stability, and security and comfort achieved along with satisfaction of bringing something to fruition.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by somethingdifferent34

Three of Wands.

The first stage of something has been completed, and the end goal which was first seen has been reached - yet it isn't as you'd first thought, the end. Sometimes the end is just the beginning, and there is a long way to go before the real end is seen. This can either be exciting, or disappointing, but sometimes the challenge is more exciting than the achievement and so what has been reached is satisfying, but by no means the end

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
Page 13! MY GOD!
It was on p5 when I went to bed last night...

Right, I shall say a warning before I continue - you might be in for a wait! I'm at the minute in the middle of page 3 for replies, and they do take a while to pick the card and then type out the meaning, but I will be as quick as I can be, and try to stay on top of this!

Good job I'm off, ey?

Thanks for your interest ATS! I'm in the most flagged hahaha

Ay x

lolll so many asking .. your day is booked

i think we sense more credibility in you then those women on TV
that ask 20$ a minute for any reading
its always a fraud/scam with them... non-sense stock
i dont think someone have read me in the past
im on page 4 ...i will read carefully what you will reply from your taro cards
thanks from me and all ATS members for doing this freely
taking your time to do this for any one asking ..
THE DOCTOR WOULD DO THAT

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
First let me say, Ayana, you've got a heck of a line, and well, have fun my friend

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Hahahaha, obviously

The Empress

This might indicate the possibility of a relationship, or something more creative, like writing, painting or anything else - it represents the material result of this, and potential fulfilled.

Hey, hey, that's good

I hope it's academic, as I was saying

I doubt the relationship part, but yeah writing, drawing - I'm in the mood for that at the moment.

There is a time of abundance, fertility, and stability, and security and comfort achieved along with satisfaction of bringing something to fruition.

Fertility? Fruition!? Haha, it sounds like I'm going to be pregnant *coughs* I'm too young!

I hope the stability and security thing comes right though

*crosses fingers*

Ayana, you made my day!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I live my life on 'what would the doctor do' me, mate! And yes, he would, so I am!
It sometimes takes a while to get the feeling for the card, sometimes I get it right away, other times it takes ages, and since I don't know much about most of the people it's difficult to go into detail.
But hopefully I'm being accurate and credible

It's just taking me a while to get to everyone. I promise I will though! I've got a great reception so far.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffwm

Yes, I'd love a reading in return if you have time, thanks!

Five of Cups

Something has gone wrong on a feeling level, and there could be regret over past decisions, but there is too much emphasis on what has been lost than what might be available (in my deck the figure is staring at the knocked over cups rather than the cups still standing). Everyone tends to notice the bad, rather than the good, and there is something still to be gained as long as you look for it. You just need to recognise your part in the sorrow, and once this has been seen, you can start seeing the good

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

King of Swords.

The King prizes intellectual ability highly, and considers development of mental achievements a priority. He is associated with Libra, and so with scales, and recognises that for balance to remain, you have to adjust the scales all of the time. His character is charming, polite and well mannered, but can be ruthless, and the outer appearance is always one of calm and order, but can, inside be in turmoil. In an argument, words are always turned to, rather than brute force.
Either someone may enter your life like this King, or you need to develop these qualities yourself, or maybe already have and need to interpret it differently, by maybe allowing some of the repressed feelings to show as it could help the balance you are striving to achieve.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

Four of Swords

This card indicates a time of recuperation and recovery after a time of strife. There is a time of relaxation, and tension being released after a period of unhappiness, illness or strain (emotional or otherwise). The mind and body need these periods to recover, and we underestimate this in modern times, forgetting we need to physically and mentally 'recharge' in order to store energy for the next challenge.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join