It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
As the time counts down to December 21, 2012, some of us have turned the clock an hour ahead so to speak, and are looking towards October 28, 2011 as the actual end date of the Mayan calendar. I have seen a number of threads concerning 10/28/2011. Perhaps we could all get on board here, as the clock ticks down. Share insights, theories, tales of the D4rk Kn1ght, plans, etc.

Here's a place to start

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

The real end date 10-28-2011

Could the Maya Long Count Calendar Be Technically Off a Year???

october 28, 2011

[edit on 7/6/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
My thought:

The Mayan calendar ends. The world will continue on as it has. Nothing will change.

I just don't think the Mayans needed expand the calendar any further than they did. Look how much they need it today

Nah - nothing is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I hate to break it you but there is nothing to show that the world is gonna end or we are going to have a massive orgy anytime soon...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I dont wanna write into every post my whole history, so if youre interested in my story look into my preposts...

I can tell you from my expieriences that this date is the right one! I found out through spiritual jurney more than ten years ago. Without knowing anything about this subject before.
Then i came across a book, called "Entwirrungen"(in german) telling that in oct 2011 there will be particle rays from plejades hitting earth.
Also it has to do with the wormood comet story.
After finding this, i made a search (in 1999) on the net. What i found was the official site of the australian telescope project, called " Wormwood Project - Planetary defense"! After going through it, i wanted to show friends, the site was suddenly down.
It seems that my whole life (since even before my birth) was layed out to this event in 2011. (look previous posts)

Also i tried to write a book about it. Theme was 2011, comet hit earth and the final of the big war between angels and demons.
The thing was, after beeing ready with writing, the manuscript was stolen three times(in three years). After this i was traveling around (also to make this book ready, again) there where strange people following me.

I know what to do about but it seems that there are not more than few thousand souls on earth in the know. If anyone is interested in bringing you or yourself into security please read my thread in my signature...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
DK's stuff was always entertaining. As for his prophecy coming true, there is no evidence of that. DK stated that there would be sounds from the sky, numerous craft, etc...but alas...none of that.

However, I do find it interesting that worldwide events are happening at an alarming rate. This year alone our culture has been dynamically affected by numerous natural and man-made disasters...and it's only July!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When it comes to end of the world discussion, as much as i believe we are in Earth changing times i cant help but think that what Dr Brian Cox has to say on the matter is pretty much right.

CaF

[edit on 6/7/2010 by Catch_a_Fire]

[edit on 6/7/2010 by Catch_a_Fire]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

is that the guy from "Wheeler Dealer?"

What does he know? Besides how to rebuild a beater?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
october 28th? ffs thats

1 day before my birthday

darnit!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

A bit more on Dr Brian Cox, for those who aren't familiar.

Brian Edward Cox, OBE (born 3 March 1968), also known as B. E. Cox, is a British particle physicist, a Royal Society University Research Fellow and a professor at the University of Manchester. He is a member of the High Energy Physics group at the University of Manchester, and works on the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider, CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland. He is also working on the R&D project of the FP420 experiment in an international collaboration to upgrade the ATLAS and the CMS experiment by installing additional, smaller detectors at a distance of 420 metres (1,380 ft) from the interaction points of the main experiments.[1]

Brian Edward Cox, OBE (born 3 March 1968), also known as B. E. Cox, is a British particle physicist, a Royal Society University Research Fellow and a professor at the University of Manchester. He is a member of the High Energy Physics group at the University of Manchester, and works on the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider, CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland. He is also working on the R&D project of the FP420 experiment in an international collaboration to upgrade the ATLAS and the CMS experiment by installing additional, smaller detectors at a distance of 420 metres (1,380 ft) from the interaction points of the main experiments.[1]

He is best known to the public as the presenter of a number of science programmes for the BBC. He also had some fame in the early 1990s as keyboard player in the UK pop band D:Ream. He is married to TV personality Gia Milinovich, and has a son and a stepson.[2] He is a Distinguished Supporter of the British Humanist Association.[3]
Source.

The guys a genious.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

Better have a party on the 27th then hahahaha

Don't worry, have it on the 29th - we will all be around still!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Without reading any of the other threads ;

There's been a lot of talk lately about solar activity and EMPs cutting off all power (among other things) which would definitely bring on some dark nights . . .

[edit on 6-7-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Without reading any of the other threads ;

There's been a lot of talk lately about solar activity and EMPs cutting off all power (among other things) which would definitely bring on some dark nights . . .

[edit on 6-7-2010 by alaskan]

Just thought I'd let you know that DK was very specific in his reference to it being Dark Knight....with the K

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
After finding this, i made a search (in 1999) on the net. What i found was the official site of the australian telescope project, called " Wormwood Project - Planetary defense"! After going through it, i wanted to show friends, the site was suddenly down.

Is this the site?

www.ips.gov.au...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I'm guessing you mean this site???
www.ips.gov.au...
Oops beaten to it lol

[edit on 6-7-2010 by TheBlackDog]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Didn't the Mayan civilisation come to an end? It would be highly unusual for them to continue making calanders after they all died...

The calendar had to end sometime. I would love if a half finished calendar turned up in a jungle somewhere with the last carving trailing off into "I'm dying... and I wasted my life making calendars...aahhhh"

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There are all sorts of claims about the Mayan calendar. The most important of which is that there are zero prophecies associated with the end of the Haab calendar. The fact that it is wrapping up another time period is meaningless. Then there are issues with correlation. These are efforts to connect different calendars. There are a number of Mayan calendar correlations. The one in use most of the time or the preferred one is the GMT correlation. Other correlations put the time out to 2220 instead of 2012. Regardless of which system is correct it is a meaningless date other than time to carve a new stone.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My Windows calendar ends on 12-31-2099. I think I will go with that. Maybe Microsoft knows something we don't.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why are people so quick to believe that because the Mayan calendar reaches an end point, the world is going to change in some way, be it good or bad? A modern Mayan elder has even stated that that is not the case: www.telegraph.co.uk...

In our day and age, with all of our fancy technology, people don't get all worried when one of our calendars ends. Why not? Aren't we much better equipped to foresee imminent disaster than the primitive Mayans would have been? Perhaps, like us, they felt it wasn't necessary to put together another calendar that went beyond the one that people are concerned about today. Our calendars have a duration of one year, and theirs was good for much longer than that. So, again, perhaps they felt it wasn't necessary to start working on a new one before their civilization came to an unfortunate end.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

Mayans didn't have backup data to reinsert their calender like we do today. If our calender ends, we have the technology and resources to make a new one judging from the backup data. I don't particularly believe in the Mayan calender doomsday theory, but I find it odd that they would stop making a calender unless they knew they wouldn't need it anymore, like if they just disapeared.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OK, just to make it clear:

Mayans never said their calendar was suppose to mark the End of the World.

It calculates and indicates the end of a Cycle. One, of many, probably infinites.

If they (Mayans) thought the world (or time, or space, or universe, what ever) was going to really END (cease to exist, disappear, be completely destroyed... and not just start over), don't you guys think they would have made a LINEAR calendar instead of a ROUND one?
It ends alright... but it starts over.

So... one thing is clear now: World will be here by 2013.

Question is: "Will havoc, destruction and changes be in tune with this Cycle Ending?"
According to the Mayans, yes.
But I guess we will have to wait and see, right?

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join