It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I'm glad I can of service to you. Do you have any evidence that the claims of torsion waves are valid? Do you have any evidence to support your failed claim that comet Holmes was a blue star?

I hope a little laughter has spurned you on to do some actual research on these topics.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Addition:

Thought I'd include this as the OP has done some 'dot connecting' and has included quite a few interesting links:

2012-Galactic Gravity Wave +/- 1 year
by Vonour
started on: 8/27/2010 @ 08:06 PM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Update:

There are 383 days remaining until 10/28/2011.
There are 803 days remaining until 12/21/2012

...tic tok

edit on 10/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

anything cool going to haPpen today or in the next few days or this month?
Today is an auspicious date surely?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Tree (Today is an Important Occasion)
by David Byrne

Today is an important occasion.
She thinks that she must wear the right clothes.
The right combination of clothes - will make her lucky.
But there are specific kinds of luck - and different kinds are are needed - for different occasions:
'A blue dress for intuition'
'The grey shirt and maroon slacks - for making strong statements'
'The navy pullover - and her woollen skirt - for discovering mystery'
She thinks of what she wore - on a similar occasion - like the one she will be involved in today.
Particularly a similar occasion - that was successful for her.
She lies on the bed - and imagines herself in a variety of outfits.
She quickly narrows - the range of possibilities.

She tries them on - in a few combinations.
The striped shirt - and corduroy slacks.
The red dress.
She leaves the house - the outcome - is certain.

edit on 10/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Addition:

Oct. 21st, 2011 (New Blog Update) The Start of the Great Tribulation (Solar Flare)
by Stargate2012
Started on posted on 9/21/2010 @ 04:24 PM

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm bumping this thread because I think it deserves a closer look at what the OP is basing what we are seeing as of the last week with the lights in the sky over the US ..

Phage's research to help bring us back down to earth a bit, found & posted night sky diving with Mag flares.. however..a few of us, looked into the vid's he posted and it looks VERY similar but, not entirely exact. Hard to judge what it exactly is in the cover of night.

My thoughts on Phage's vid to sharpen up some logical thinking, here's my first thoughts if it was night sky diving..

~jumping at night is EXTREMELY dangerous, but with the right equipment (night vision goggles) could be achievable as it is in the vid

~Jumping over a major populated area, El Paso, (pop. 620,447 2009) definitely to me doesn't sound like something just 3 guys would try and do, even for master jumpers, but.... never know..

~Mag flares attached to the foot of one jumper, looks like it burn's out in a min or so, but, in the skies over El Paso, they still are lit which to me, would increase the dangers of catching the clothing on fire of the jumper or, if they popped the chute could burn the cords..

~Jumping over a populated area, with glider chutes you could direct yourself where you wished to go .. but, I've never jumped out of a perfectly good airplane, never will, but, to me, you would have to have GPS to KNOW exactly where you needed to land. Also, should you overshoot your LZ, you'd could end up in the desert of TX, hmmm.. cactus, rattlers, spiders etc, all waiting your arrival ..

Conclusion: none at moment and thus is the reason I wanted to bump this thread, the only other thing would be that it's Illumination rounds (flares) which look similar but, why fire them over a major populated city?? Lum rounds will hang (slowly float downward) for a good 10-15mins if my memory serves me right.. I don't know if the the technology has gotten better but, 'usually' Lum rounds are fired singlely but in groups .. but, now days they 'may' be able to fire a single one which would split off in the 3 to light up a wider area .. *shrug* ..

your comments would be much appreciated..

~K

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Addition:

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso
by captiva
Started on: posted on 10/16/2010 @ 04:14 PM

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Addition:

The Mayan 9 Levels of Consciousness-Entering 9th and Final Cycle Feb 10, 2011
by Truther101
Started on: posted on 10/7/2010 @ 09:34 AM

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The Mayan consciousness levels is a hoax based on Calleman's misrepresentations. This hoax has been mentioned multiple times in the 2012 threads.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello all. I was debating whether to post this or not. After reading through this thread it seams it's more a discussion of Mayan prophecy than the work of D4rk Kn1ght, with the exception of a true fan of the TV show Millennium.

Here is what I have to say. I claim this as nothing more than a piece of the puzzle for those looking for answers. This is not proof. I don't claim to believe what DK says, but I don't dismiss it out of hand. I present this as nothing more than evidence. No proof. Not claiming to know the answer.

With that said, I was aware of DK's work. I began to read the original thread a couple years back, but could never get more than a couple pages in due to the extreme negativity of the thread. It was only recently that I completed reading what he wrote, and one of his posts on the last page just floored me. It was a dream I had before reading his post.

I dreamt this May 8th, this year. I don't normally write down my dreams but for some reason something made me record this:

"We were driving. In the country. Long back road, at night. Some one points up to the moon. "Hey, there's two moons!". There to the northwest was a almost half moon, cresent shaped, very pale whitish blue. Next to it, on the left, three or four palm widths to the left of the moon was a larger, yellowish white object. No surface features visible like the moon. It was milky like Venus. But larger than the moon."

This is what I read in DK's post that made my jaw drop:

"[It] was a perfect copy of a cresent moon. It was in the sky, north west as I said, and sunk and rose as i said. "I was fooled good and proper by its shape and size, and was really ill at ease. The to see the 'real' moon, nearly full rise in the east, well that was the cake for me. The moon we saw as a cresent was yellowish, the rising one was its nice crisp white."

The similarities astounded me. Both are in the northwest. Both are cresent shaped. Both have a crisp white moon, and a milky yellow object. Both the moon and the false object are visible at the same time. Of course there are differences. My moon was in the north (?) for some reason. He didn't mention the lack of surface details, but to anyone who has looked at Venus through a telescope, that's what it looks like, aside from it being roughly the size of the moon. And while he claims the false moon rose and set while he was watching, in my dream I didn't observe it long enough to notice movement.

Of course this was a dream. Dream predictions don't mean squat. But the significance of it is very personal to me. Something made me record this dream that he claims is a sign of whatever is going to happen. And of course you don't have to actually believe that what I've said isn't just some made up attention seeking BS. Take it as you will. All I'm saying is that I have been been shown, independently, the same thing that DK claims to have seen with his own eyes.

Thank you for your time and reading this.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Reminder: November 2nd 2010 begins the 7th day of the 8th wave.
It's endgame time.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Wednesday is gonna be kewl.

Im gonna start drinking now to celebrate in advance.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

This is Calleman's chart with the cellular and galactic layers - two concepts unknown to the Maya. It shows the world being how old? Check the chart it puts the world a lot older than the age of the universe.

Don't count on anything truthful on that chart.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

So today is endgame beginning?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That's only true on this fictional chart from Calleman.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Addition:

Dark Kights predictions Sounds and Sights in the Sky
by Chaos Lord
started on: 11/11/2010 @ 02:17 PM
edit on 11/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

This is Calleman's chart with the cellular and galactic layers - two concepts unknown to the Maya. It shows the world being how old? Check the chart it puts the world a lot older than the age of the universe.

Don't count on anything truthful on that chart.

if you actually looked at the chart instead of just spinning it in a negative light, you would see that it say 5,990,400,000,000 days...

thats comes out to being roughly 16.4 billion years

pretty damn close to what the age of the universe is said to be
edit on 11-11-2010 by kalisdad because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What is this chart you have shown?
Tun?
Tzolkin?
What does it all mean?
Is there a thread explaining this somewhere?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

What is this chart you have shown?
Tun?
Tzolkin?
What does it all mean?
Is there a thread explaining this somewhere?

oops

The Nine Underworlds of the Cosmos and
their corresponding levels of Consciousness

www.calleman.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join