It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian passenger jets 'refused fuel'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

No. You failed to get my point.

My point is all governments suck. That's a given. You need to look at who is most successful to see who sucks the least.

How do you judge the lesser suck?

What nations has more, of course.

The west does. Therefore it sucks less.

The US created Saddam Husein, the Iranians created Hamas and Hezbollah, and the moon is white, and the stars shine at night. Congratulations for noticing.

There has never been a nation on Earth that has not done something evil. You can't judge a government based on its bad, as all governments are bad. You count them on what good they've done. The US has done a lot of good with its lot of bad. Iran has done not a lot of good with its bad.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No. You failed to get my point.

My point is all governments suck. That's a given. You need to look at who is most successful to see who sucks the least.

How do you judge the lesser suck?

What nations has more, of course.

The west does. Therefore it sucks less.

What nations has more? ooowie, if you judge a government based on how much they have then surely the Iranian empire which ruled the world must have been the least suck.

You lost this topic, unless you troll we can't move any forward, nor backward.

Let me explain:
The Western empire has more, that is not because it sucks less, it is because it is an aggressive, oppressive empire which has destroyed millions of lives to gain its wealth.

If you think having more is sucking less then there is no discussion here.

I explained clearly why Iran is better than the empire based on moral standards, based on justice, based on behavior...

While the empire acts like a hungry animal ready to bite the head of the world with 5000 nukes, Iran is saying Weapons of Mass Destruction is illegal.

While the empire is invading and occupying and torturing and stealing and bullying.. Iran has never started a war, defending its borders, helping small nations stand up against the empire, and informing small nations how the empire steals their resources.

And for Hamas and Hezbullah, now is the time to use the LOL

Hamas and Hezbullah wasn't created by Iran, they are both resistance movements against Israeli aggression. They are both part of the Government, Hamas was chosen democratically, as you probably know by now, and Hezbullah is part of the government.

They are both defending their people against the empire's hostility.

And Israel is the Capital of the empire, so you would expect the Capital of an aggressive empire to have more aggression on its Capital.

Please don't go any further, I think I'm getting delusional, I'm seeing two horses lol

[edit on 6-7-2010 by LittleSecret]

<< 1  2   >>

join