It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens-The Facts As I See Them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Aliens-The Facts As I See Them

This Is my opinion of Aliens and thier Existance its quick and easy to read and i hope you can all take the time to read the 4 separate Parts of my view.

Thier Actions

Supposed Aliens Have Been Used as Excuses for Many, Many things from the Mundane to the Extreme. But what do we really know about thier actions. On July 16, 1945 We Tested the First Atomic Bomb and shortly after this Activity Levels Rose, Sightings became more frequent and in a sense the age of awareness came, even though thier is no direct facts thats can bring forward a guaranteed conclusion that they exist. Thier are clues though, Abductions...Sightings...Cattle Mutilations...and many other Stories like the battle of L.A and various other Instances. But the Facts Show they are Here Now.

Thier History

In Terms of aliens in History i dont see random events, I see a Pattern like ages in history. Cultures have shown what they knew whether they understood what was really happening. Each Culture is like an Age they Nearly all had contact with aliens, dont believe me just look for yourself. But Ultimately Each Culture Came to An End for one reason or another. Was it Because of Contact that they Perished. From Carvings to Ancient Stories of Gods and Tools that even today we cannot replicate to make some of the most wonderous things ever built. They Have Left thier mark we just need to look.

Thier Intentions

The intentions of a superior race that may-have visited us would be hard to understand thier are so many questions, are they benevolent or malevolent, Do they want to make us slaves, if they are watching us why not just show themselves, i could go on but the facts show a very clear intention and that is that we do not destroy ourselves, without counting in influences that they my have had on great leaders throught the world like Hitler, thier is only a few things to base this theory on. One of which is why did they become more active once we detonated the first atomic bomb, have they gone through this in thier history, Thier are multiple stories of nukes being disarmed and destroyed. But why would they do that if they wanted us to die they would surely leave us to it. As it doesnt take a smart man to know were we are Headed if we carry on.

Our Choice

In the End we Have A Choice, We can believe they exist through the facts presented or we can dismiss it as a mystery and never really know. Disclosure Has Already happend to every other civilization this is clear to me as am sure you can all see it too. Its just a matter of time.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

[edit on 5-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I Made an Effort to Write This, Please Make The Effort and Read it.

Then Be Kind And Leave a Comment

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Prove that these are facts. You didn't cite a single source.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by szpiegel

Do i really need to Go into Detail or give sources. I thought it was commen knowledge that sighting increased after the first atomic bomb was detonated.

And who doesnt know about the Battle of L.A.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi.

Thank you for making the effort to write this... however, it's is all subject to speculation. For those of us that do not have proof of our own. I do believe that 'aliens' (the word has become such a cliche) do exist, I am not aware or certain of their intentions, and I'm sure there are hundreds of alien species, and each of them might have different intentions towards us. Just like human beings, we are of one race- the human race, but all of us have different hearts. Some good, some evil, and I'm sure the same goes for any alien species out there.

That's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

What isnt speculated these days.

But thier alot fo facts out thier, its kinda obvious of thier existance you just have to look. Ofcourse you can look too much and become obsessed but the thing is what if its all bull and they dont exist then this is just the biggest hoax in history. We stupid Humans thought we were being vistited by aliens for many years look how much of an idiot i look.

If you get it then you know that thier is no other Explanation.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by szpiegel

This Is my opinion of Aliens and thier Existance its quick and easy to read and i hope you can all take the time to read the 4 separate Parts of my view.

Did you bother to read the header?

OP- Maybe you should consider changing the title, as it is in complete contrast with the heading of your thread..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Will do, Thanks for pointing that Out

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

No, I really do not believe that we are the only intelligent life form in the entire universe... So, I believe it is a concretal fact that these beings do exist- whether they have visited us is another story on it's own. Then again, I have no proof that they exist.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I look at the Stories of past events in history and current events, Battle of L.A for example and others.

And i Come to the Conclusion that too many of these instances happen for it to be just shrugged off.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

A lot of alien stuff crosses my path lately. Thank you for your thoughts.

Now for mine:

Their Actions

If there are aliens here, they are not going to kill us. Otherwise we were already dead.
There is nothing, absolutely nothing we could do to stop them anyway. Any alien advanced enough to visit is way out of our league.
They do not mutilate cattle, I am convinced there is another source that mutilates. An earth bound one. Think about it.

I think that if they are here and indeed influence our lives, they do so with baby steps.
One little thing at the time, to make us understand, and only then a next step will be given. Possibly prepping us up to an increasingly higher level of technology, inteligence and spirituality.

Their History

I believe you are right and I fully agree.
Every civilization a little more advanced a baby walk ahead of the one before.

Their Intentions

It can be everything, but I think they are here for something we don't understand.

Our choice

We don't really have a choice, when they decide to influence your life. We do have a choice believing if they are real, until we meet one. Then the choice is no longer relevant.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
And who doesnt know about the Battle of L.A.

Actually, i didnt until recently. I was surprised i hadnt heard about it before.

You make an interesting point regarding alien involvement and their possible protective influence on our history.

Perhaps they are trying to protect the human race for some reason beyond our understanding - I read a crazy story somewhere about the Russians discovering an alien 'installation' in Siberia which had the purpose of destroying any comets on an earth-bound trajectory!

True, apparently!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Any chance that you could dig up a link for us on that topic? I would love to read more about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Disclosure Has Already happend to every other civilization this is clear to me as am sure you can all see it too. Its just a matter of time.

I know this is your opinion, but if you're stating the above comment as fact - I would definitely like to see your sources/research.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The reality is that we dont have any idea if the aliens are already here

its possible, but if you want the real truth, if there are some other beings here they are probably AI, because thats the smart thing to do: send AI optimized for space travel, that can duplicated and report their investigations ...

if they are here, real beings, they would have the capability to create like "avatars" or something like that, so, you wouldnt notice them at all ... or any other type of high tech to become invisible or whatever

off course aliens exist, come on, look at the size of the universe ... but to say that for sure they are here, sorry, but there are no enough evidences ...

even if you talk about all those cases, like battle of LA, its hard, it may have been a hoax buy the own government ... possibly not, but there is a chance

if there is a chance, you just cant ignore it

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I would very much like to see a link to that story if you have it friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

The part that you quote has no referance to a article or link it is basically logical thought if that makes sense to you.

But apart from logical thought, most ancient civilizations have drawing etc and to me that is evidence enough that they had disclosure.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'll see if i can dig something up.

Here it is:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Ive never been sure what to make of this story. It is a little suspect but worth reading.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Silver Star]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks that was quite interesting and provided me with some very provacative thoughts.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Not really - when I was a kid at school I used to draw orcs' and unicorns.

I think you also need to explain how the process of your logic is working, just so we can be clear on what you mean.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join