It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life with a Cosmos Clearance~A Talk with Late Sergeant Daniel M.Salter-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, very interesting vids too. I remember watching the Disclosure Project and was interested by the fact that at long last there seemed to be credible witnesses, a refreshing change of tactic, surely this would at least give the issue a chance from being debunked with the usual ease.

I understand that the witnesses were all prepared to go to congress and swear on oath to their testimony given on the vids - Did this actually happen? if not why not? and if so what was the outcome ?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

Yeah I thought the same.. Have heard of COSMIC though.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just watched 4/5 ..nothing but regurgitation of current Ufology. I want to hear the antigrav part. Then I think the truth or lack of will come out.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This might seem pretty stupid to alot of you, but stop calling him a sergeant if he earned the rank of master sergeant. There is a HUGE difference. Somebody really needs to edit the title.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I suggest everyone who is interested in this topic to go to thepiratebay, if you do not know the link, google thepiratebay.

Then search "The Disclosure Project" and checkmark video.

Download "The Disclosure Project 4 hour 2 DVD set" and one of the "National Press Club" ones.

Remember, I have given you information on where to obtain these videos, no links were given.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I found a site with the nation press club part streaming

www.netromedia.com...

Then theres this site :O
www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So what I gathered from these videos is that most of these beings are spiritual beings who are working for God, like angels?
If this is true, then when we shoot them down or capture/imprison them, aren't we kindof like... Going to war against God himself? I know he said they can leave their bodies and create new ones, but regardless, I'd imagine the act of capturing angels and interfering with their work would undoubtedly piss God off.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
So what I gathered from these videos is that most of these beings are spiritual beings who are working for God, like angels?
If this is true, then when we shoot them down or capture/imprison them, aren't we kindof like... Going to war against God himself? I know he said they can leave their bodies and create new ones, but regardless, I'd imagine the act of capturing angels and interfering with their work would undoubtedly piss God off.

Not angels working for God. They're fallen angels (demons) working with Satan. Creating deception and leading people away from God.

It always puzzles me when a guy like this acknowledges that these captured beings are caught in lies and "give the answers that we want to hear", but then they think they're here to help us.

The great deception is that they're here to 'save us' from ourselves. Nothing could be further from the truth. Do not fall for the greatest deception of all time.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick

Originally posted by GeminiSky
OP thanks for the info, I actually have all the disclosure project witness testimony somewhere on DVD...

My favorite part and one that I find interesting is that the army could not contain the surviving alien due to him being able to pass thru walls....so it seems that the ability to manipulate the space around them is built into their bodies?? no tech needed?

Or could it be that his friends were hovering above the building trying to "pull" him out and into their ship?

Either way its funny how he started to play by our rules once he realized he was contained and could not pass thru walls anymore!

*+F

Who says ALL the properties would/have to be human-like?

Um no one said that....or implied it....so what exactly are you trying to say there buuudddy?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

You arent promoting illegal file sharing are ya? Big no no

Im pretty sure anyone who knows how to use a comp will be able to obtain the disclosure project videos, considering you can stream the entire 2001 presentation and also the witness testimony on Youtube

Theres plenty more videos of testimony, just wanted to give u guys something to look at without having to resort to waiting for a download...

--GeminiSky

[edit on 5-7-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of people asking for a so called "Proof". It's not going to Come to you, in a happy little sense. No. That s***'s not going to happen. It wont.

All the hard, physical evidence that these so called "Skeptics" praise about, its in the hands of the highest level of government. You want it? Go to them, and its likely they wont give it to you. They wont confirm nor deny it. Thats when you solve things with violence, as these people do. These guys will only understand the Chaos solution. When you interrogate someone, you can get so much when you threaten them, just like they do to make us shut the hell up. You want the truth? Form the mob, Rise against, and I guarantee my life that we will find something.

Look at the past polls.

That is the briefest thumbnail sketch of a small sample of the evidence. So what do the American people really believe? According to a Roper poll conducted for the sci-fi channel in 2002:

55% of Americans believe that the Government is keeping secrets from the public that it shouldn't.

70% of Americans believe that the Government is not telling everything it knows about UFOs.

60% of Americans believe that information regarding UFO sightings and extraterrestrial life should be declassified if national security is not at risk.

67% of Americans say that they believe that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

48% of Americans say that they believe that UFOs have visited earth.

45% of Americans say that they believe that aliens have monitored life on earth.

37% of Americans say that they believe that humans have had interaction with extraterrestrial life forms.

20% of Americans say that they believe that alien abductions have taken place.

12% of Americans say that they or someone they know has had a close encounter with a UFO.

2% of Americans say that they or someone they know has had personal contact with an extraterrestrial.

1.4%, or 2.9 million Americans say they have experienced at least four of five key events that may indicate that a UFO abduction took place.

52% of Americans say that they are interested in making personal contact with an extraterrestrial.

88% of Americans say that a government announcement of the existence of extraterrestrial life would have no impact on their religious beliefs.

www.1paradigm.org...

I'm going to put the polls IN BOLD that make the difference.

Lets take a look at this. I'm not great at math, but in one statistic, 1.4%, or 2.9 MILLION AMERICANS. How much are we going to get out of 55%, 70%, 60%, 67%, 48%, etc. We the people are getting tired of the BS they keep handing to us like they take us for "We the Retards/Morons/Idiots/Slaves". Them vs. The People. Them: Don't stand a chance, The people: A whole ARMY. Others, and especially I are getting to the point where our words are being avoided, and there is only one option. Man up, Strap up, Move in, Take over, then Release. Soon, we'll make them see that keeping mankind's biggest discover a secret, is their biggest mistake, and HEADS will roll. If its a war that needs to be fought, it doesn't need to be in Iraq, or any other country, we need to unite and find the truth through force when all else fails. The war, needs to be fought in the homeland against those that abuse the power, seek their technology to build the next biggest weapon of mass destruction, energy or biological weapons that can destroy all life as we know it, we don't need freaks holding the world hostage. If we allow them to pursue and achieve weapons of war through peaceful energy sources, the world will revolve in fear, the three L's, Live, Love, and Life will no longer EXIST in the human race.

So far, I've dedicated my life to Music, whether it means anything to you or anybody else. Today, its a powerful way to get a message across, to bring those together and the message to send, to incite protests through words and hype. If I don't succeed, I'll try again, If I fall, I get back up. When the time comes that everybody is sick and tired of the lies, I'll join the mob. Clean the filth that says its "Ok to assassinate any DOMESTIC CITIZEN if they see fit", Clean the filth that goes as far as Threatening, intimidating our Servicemen in the USAF, our great pilots, for speaking out from seeing the other-worldly, and this has gone for civilian witnesses as well. Look around. Realize this. We OUTNUMBER these guys. We are like a massive horde.

Invade those in power, and i guarantee, our numbers will make them talk, and we will succeed where words did not.

I'm not a writer and not a speaker, but if we continue to do what we're doing now, not looking into this, not taking this in a serious manner, not paying attention to the power thats being distributed, then there most likely will be the point where Humanity is going to fall as a young civilization. One war to end it all. One war to keep the peace in the world. We find the truth, we ask these civilizations to help us, to guide us in their righteous path to become a surviving civilization, instead of a dying civilization.

Look, I cannot change the minds of the people here, even though I would like to, I can only give my opinions. Extreme or not. It's going to be the subject that nobody pays attention to, takes it as a joke, people ignore, this is going to be the subject that everybody will begin to take seriously, and it will be too late. But hey. Human instinct for some. "Only after the catastrophe happens, the human race will unite as one."

enough said.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm well aware of the technology and the Nazi development, they worked with ETs, they didn't just reverse engineer, and not all that they worked with were the negatives. But this man was on an agenda, and the Rothchild/Rockefeller paradigm of: throwing to the serfs an idea of religion (as soon as you hear religion coupled with ETs, note, its the annanuki and the very negative reptilian controllers, IE, NOT YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!), this BS about FREE WILL, slave planets have less "free will" than the many eutopia's in the universe. This entire Universe is all about Free Will and learning love and equality and empowerment of others. Also, then came the next paradigm, bad humans, bad white humans, destroy everything, akin to AVATAR, bad technology, get ready for a reset button and a new slave to emerge.

Yeah, well the bad ones, the ones who destroy, are not the people, but the very ones giving this "slant"on disclosure and ET information ,and lying through their teeth.

This is not a talk that represents the cosmos in the least. Shame on hiim for being such a knowing mouthpiece for Majestic 12 and their use of everyone and everything as a resource, and willing to horde it all and destroy the world, the porpoise, dolphins, elephants, whilst all the while laying this guilt trip on their slaves who they intend to depopulate. I am an experiencer, and this doesnt cut it with me.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Well you said "My favorite part and one that I find interesting is that the army could not contain the surviving alien due to him being able to pass thru walls....so it seems that the ability to manipulate the space around them is built into their bodies?? no tech needed? "

You found that part funny. You created the argument "is it that they have space built into their bodies and with no tech."

and i am creating a counter-argument against that statement. I am simply stating that although they take physical form of a body, it does not necessarily mean that all properties are actually humane. So therefore they can pass through walls.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Disclosure is something to get us ready for the real thing. I don't even think for a second that these people are lying since their stories haven't change one iota. However, I put more trust in the astronauts than any other, they were there, they have seen it, and they have a trained eye for things unlike those idiots sitting in the chairs in front of the monitors, receiving the messages over at main command.

What these beings do, it may seem somewhat of an evil agenda to us people, but its all being done for a good use. If they were evil or out to get us, we could expect the Independence Day Movie Scenario where they come to reap the benefits of our planet. So far, it just hasn't happened. We are being researched for the harm we are doing, just like how we research the lesser, implanting animals, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well you said "My favorite part and one that I find interesting is that the army could not contain the surviving alien due to him being able to pass thru walls....so it seems that the ability to manipulate the space around them is built into their bodies?? no tech needed? "

You found that part funny. You created the argument "is it that they have space built into their bodies and with no tech."

Um no I said I found it interesting not funny....no argument being created here...just speculating

and i am creating a counter-argument against that statement. I am simply stating that although they take physical form of a body, it does not necessarily mean that all properties are actually humane.

Um duh? Its obviously not humane properties we are discussing..I never began comparing them to humans, however there have been reports of abductions where TECH has been used to pull people from bed, thru their ceiling, and into a waiting UFO.

So therefore they can pass through walls.

So now you, the person who was screaming for proof of Ets and UFOs, are making an statement saying that ETs can indeed can pass thru walls?

Please oh please let me know how that works.

Your basically making an attempt to argue something that we both agree upon, now that I do find funny

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
to the OP:
where are parts 7-14. I could only load 1-6........you tube won't load the other parts. do you have 7-14?? I would like to finish watching them....very interesting. thank you

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So I re-read your statement and I had a misunderstanding. I apologize for it

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
to the OP:
where are parts 7-14. I could only load 1-6........you tube won't load the other parts. do you have 7-14?? I would like to finish watching them....very interesting. thank you

You will have to wait for NancyRedStar to finish uploading them.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
So I re-read your statement and I had a misunderstanding. I apologize for it

You sir deserve an applause. No apology needed, thank you for re-reading and understanding what I was trying to get across. I tend to come across alot of individuals on these forums who make baseless arguments that RARELY make sense. Someone who can admit when they are wrong or make a mistake deserves respect.

I hope to see you on the forums, check out my other UFO related threads,

such as my highly speculative Space Fleet thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or my more recent look into the Betty and Barney Hill case
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something tells me you may enjoy reading and/or arguing about them lol

Kind regards,

--GeminiSky

[edit on 5-7-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would be interested in Cliffs. My "High speed" internet connection is lagging in a bad way. Any cliffs would be helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join