It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life with a Cosmos Clearance~A Talk with Late Sergeant Daniel M.Salter-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

The stories about the ufos and background is not a lie, but then the entire majestic 12 agenda, the lies about the greys and the history or background of earth, the emphasis on the religion which is the bloodlines slave ship(s) for the races. This is Majestic 12 bunk. It infuriated me to hear it.

Especially when the real experiencers are hoaxed like Steven Greer, in fact I was so angry I wrote two posts up on my profile about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is the video series I'm watching now, and the one that is par excellent is on the side of youtube for this video link given in the OP of htis thread, about BP and the gulf war. IN the video in the thread I linked he gives incredible testimony to how to really contact positive ETs and how they responded with a crop circle, only to discover the skeptics jumping on and yeling hoax and talking about the moth pic, oh and I know 2 other embarrassments for him as well, I also know that he was forced to do this by majestic. BUT he alone out of all the ones in the limelight, (though Alex Colliers recent one was good) has provided orion transmissions, videos of mount shasta orbs, and I recognized them, the words "dear ones, yes, yes..." came out when I heard the orion transmissions and the mount shasta orbs have the same energy as a siting that had an orb of a craft my son and I witnessed for months.

Not to mention that one of my contacts recently identified as from Taurus and Telos. Telos is Mount Shasta, it all connects up. Well, no one but Steven Greer released anything like that, and while I sat watching his video I was in contact, monitored and then shown a city I recognize, recognize, as if I had been there in the past. Alpha Centauri came to mind, and that is what my son also said while we watched enormous flashes in the sky over a year ago, and then had contact a craft that took 2 hours. He said he thought this was alpha centauri that this was coming to him over and over again. By they way there is a connection to this group and teh Taurus/Federation as well as Orion, but guess what they're not grey. It also wasn't the greys that met with Eisenhower, it was the nordics. I was shown a city, that was very high tech, very developed, industry, and highly populated, very clean however, all the while I lwatched his video.

Oh but the legitimate one is smeared, laughed at, hoaxed, even forced to do it to himself, but the ones speaking nonsense aren't.

Religion and ETS do no mix, they are very spiritual, the benevolents but not as you would understand as it is quantum physics weirdness meets the Familiy of Light. Also, its individual. While I have great love for the natives as the keepers of the knowledge and that we all need to live in a high tech, clean tech, moneyless society like theirs but more advanced, white men have not destroyed the world. ABout 300 men that benefit from fossil fuels have, and they are connected to murder incorporated and majestic 12, and this is a smear job on ufology, trying to package it up for the slaves.

1/6 Dr. Steven Greer on the BP Oil Spill along with the Orion Project

This is excellent and I found it on the same page as the one in the OP!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just watched the other 2 videos..

Im beginning to beleive there is quite a bigger picture what these ET's are and what their mission is.

Its quite obvious they are not coming here to gather some soil and rock samples.

Although there could be different species of them and have their own agenda here.

Some people of the relegious faith would not want to hear they bred us and made us what we are with manipulating our DNA.
Even if their not either.

Some might take this as hostile and wrong to do to another species.

How would disclosure sound if the president or nasa said they are here to change our DNA???

And when they captured that ET,,after awhile he finally tells them,,,"dont worry,,we are here to help"?

This is 1 HUGE puzzle and we dont still have enuff peices on where to even begin.

Very interesting videos.

True disclosure might not be as exciting and awsome as one thinks?

Great thread!

K

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Yep I agree its a real giant puzzle, and we haven't even opened the box to spread out the pieces!

There are so many theory's that it boggles the mind to consider them all collectively....although it may be possible to connect the dots...we still end up with massive holes in all the theory's..

Think about it...there's a theory that extra-dimensional ETs control the govt and create wars because they "feed" off the energy generated from fear and death.

There's another theory that certain ETs are trying to save their dying race by creating a hybrid between humans and greys.

Then there is the one about reptilian ETs that actually physically feed on or eat human beings. (I hear they like toddler meat the best) kind of like a human version of veal...

Thats just a tiny sprinkle of some theory's that you'll come across. And we still haven't opened the damn puzzle box!

Anyways im off to bed! Great thread!

---GeminiSky =)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

You said it,,,!!

The truth of what these entities/species are is mind boggling.

Especially when we are dealing with different races of them.

I dont think Id want to meet a Reptillian and have him make a sandwhich useing a slice of my buttocks.

It appears some are like entities/spirits.

I wonder if some of ET's in this form can see demons or ghost from our planet?
I beleive there are bad evil spirits.

Its kinda scary thinking about this stuff.

K

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Part 6

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Cool vids OP. Even if Dr Greer is full of malarchy, I'll still watch the testimonies.

Perhaps this was already mentioned, but I haven't skimmed though all the posts.

Given this man is trustworthy and is telling the truth and these incidents are real and did happen, why would any living-being being held captive (especially one with telekinetic powers that knew what they were going to ask, and what they wanted to hear) have any reason to tell any bit of truth?

Obviously, they should be considered to be a lot more clever than us, and then would know how gullible humans can be. Perhaps, it was completely benign and would have had no reason to lie, again if this is true, but who really knows the answer to that? Unfortunately, not us mushrooms in the closet.

However, I still love to hear the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'm fascinated by the way that things start out not too unreasonably, and then so smoothly descends into the bowels of dozens of oddball things which border on the insane.

*If* he is for real, and *If* these agencies exist and *If* they do what this guy is saying AND they end up like this guy....

I would suggest the aliens are #ing with their heads. Or the agencies themselves have adopted some sort of galactic religious mythology as truth. Mix in enough cultural baggage with a smidgeon of authoritative fallacy and a grain of truth and a bit of magic. Voila! Believers.

Anyways.

Even if not, this guy starts out sooooooooo reasonable seeming and descends in such a friendly manner into a morass of crazy that it is easy to seem like going with him is such a great idea. That alone makes him suspicious to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I am sorry but that man was wrong... Communism was able to feed the Chinese people?.... There are still many riots in China because people don't have enough food, their rivers, and lakes are polluted and poisoned and the Chinese government doesn't give a crap about it's people which is why they have almost no restriction on large manufacturing companies which have moved to China... These companies have been polluting the rivers, lakes and oceans of China yet this man seems to think everything is great in China....

Did this man know that China has the most polluted rivers, lakes and oceans than any other nation in the world?....

I am sorry, he might be dead but still he was wrong... Communism doesn't bring ANYTHING good... It takes all the good away from the people and only to a select few which are said to "represent the people and know what is good for them all."...

[edit on 6-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
BTW, when did the United States EVER control China?....with or without petroleum...

After watching two videos and seeing that every 25-30 seconds this man needs to clear his throat it is my opinion that he was either entirely lying, or exagerating to a great extent.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. I've been looking high and low for anything on the web that is Daniel Salter related. 2 yrs ago I tried to put Coast to Coast AM in touch with him after seeing the Disclosure Project testimony, but they got back to me saying he'd recently had a stroke. I'm assuming via the thread title that he is no longer with us? I would really like to see all 14 parts. I've read his book, and there's alot of content in there to justify his testimony, IMO.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I don't know about your past so I won't make any assumptions, but I lived in China for some time.

I can tell you it was a very beautiful country and I saw a booming economy everywhere I went. The people were very kind and more educated than most Americans I know.

So I saw nothing wrong in his statements about China

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am new to the site as a member but have been a long time reader. Let me begin by saying I was given a copy of the Disclosure Project in Feb. of 2001. In the book, it is disclosed there was going to be a staged event that would trigger the War on Terror. On 9/11, I saw things completely differently than EVERYONE around me, I was the only one who had access to the book. Use your imaginations as to how my fellow workers etc. reacted to me on that day when I said this was all a staged event. People thought I was nuts and worse. But, most, if not all ATSer's know better, yes?

As I had read further into the book, the stories were more fantastic with every page and I had to keep reminding myself these were men and women of honor and title and why, would they tarnish their reputations to tell fairy tales? Gorden Cooper disclosed the alien bases on the moon, Jimmy Carter disclosed his experience in the Navy, the Dep Director of the NSA discloses what he knew and it is terrifying, wild and more than likely, completely true. The more I read, the harder it became to sleep at night, because of what was contained in the book, almost all of which has come to pass.

If any of us could go back in time 200 years and show people our world today, what do you think the reaction would be? To all our wireless stuff and our gadgets, planes, ships, space station etc? What if you could not use visual aids to show people from 1810 our world today, only the spoken word? Get the point?

We humans are bathed in arrogance and ignorance of the Infinite possiblilties of the Universe. We cannot think beyond ourselves collectively yet. It still amazes us that beings can come and go at will into the physical plane, or that realities exist in vibrations and many vibratory levels are not accessable to us, but in them are countless other possibilities. Think dog whistles. The world is flat.

In order for us to attaint enlightenment we must drop all preconceptions and attachments to "reality" as we know it, or we will not get to a point of breaking out of our collective chains. The Buddha said an enlightened mind holds no attachments. It should be like Teflon, nothing sticks. Then, one can be open to possibility, to communication, to knowledge and truth. Do the greys come and go at will? Probably. Can they vibrate themselves through our physical plane, we have seen countless videos of UFO's popping in and out of thin air, so yes, I would say it is probable.

In the last week on ATS we have seen evidence of craft orbiting Saturn, one being 30,000 MILES in diameter, we have seen evidence of past civilizations on Mars and current ones on the Moon. We are not even alone in our own solar system!!!!!

The biggest thing we can do for ourselves is to admit we are small, we are ignorant and we are arrogant in our perception of what is and then ask, like Christ said, like the Budda said, for the Kingdom of God, for enlightement to come to us, FROM WITHIN. There are some of us that just KNOW, through intuition, soul rememberence of past lives or being sensitive to the great collective unconscious and conscious Spirit of the Universe that we are part of something much, much greater than we are currently perceiving. Stay open and curious and full of wonder.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That's awesome technology if it is real I hope to be driving a personal gravity vehicle instead of a car in the future. I'd love to fly over the ocean if it wouldn't be frightening, or can you imagine the foilage in autumn, patchwork quilts. Where would you park your personal air vehicle? All of the parking spots at the grocery store are rectancles, I wonder if they would just hang in the air or float away, or if the groceries in the trunk ofthe air vehicle would fly around or stay in the bag?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
BTW, when did the United States EVER control China?....with or without petroleum...

After watching two videos and seeing that every 25-30 seconds this man needs to clear his throat it is my opinion that he was either entirely lying, or exagerating to a great extent.

personally, i would agree based on my interpretation of his body language. i use to train people to hide the way the buy time (this was apart of my job), or, when information needs to be thought of on the spot. i'm not accusing this man of attempting to mislead me or anyone else.
that said, is it coincidence that i see a number of things that need "corrected" should someone attempt to mislead and have no "tell" of any kind.

just my opinion based on my personal experience.

cheers,
AA

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker63

Profound, Seeker. I absolutely agree. Arrogance has put so many limitations on the human race.

And welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Totally agree with you he delivers it very well but some of this story does not sit well with me either and contradicts its self plenty.

No ET craft is going to come down or be effected by RADAR all radar does essentially is bounce harmless radio waves about can't see how that would effect antigrav craft, and not to mention theres more radar towers these days than ever so have they fixed the issue?

Today when a new Aircraft is designed they put them through up to a year or mores worth of TEST FLIGHTS! or if its a sea going ship they put them on months & months of sea trials, i find it hard the super intelligent ET missed this some how...

So now we are suppost to believe that an ET race that have been here for thousands of years with technology advances of thousands of years that of ours to be getting into problems with radar, Hmm not likely at all im afraid

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

Thank you. We have the capacity, the innate ability to accept any change in our reality, we do not have to be STUCK in 1st gear, so to speak. We will make a leap in the near future in our collective understanding and we will be fine. We will grow, we will advance and we will expand.

We must always keep in mind we are only temporarily human, it is not our true state, it is not who we really are. To think we are human is to think an astronaut's space suit is his real body when we all know it is not, it is a suit. Our bodies are biological suits that allow us to experience the physical plane. When our bodies die, our true, eternal, indestructable and Divinely created self is freed. That is who we are, all of us. And we all, to some extent, and mostly unconsciously, we all KNOW this to be true.

We are not human beings, we are spirits experiencing BEING HUMAN. That is a big distinction and one that allows perspective to begin to enter consciouness. No matter what happens on this plane and to this sphere, we spirits of the Divine Universe, of the Divine Creator, are going to be fine, even in the event the Earth perishes as in Revelation.

So the Greys can at will enter and leave a body. There are monks in Tibet today that can do the same thing. We have seen David Blaine consciously stop his body's automated functions (heart rate etc), he is not alone in that ability. Yogi's can levitate, they can astral project, the CIA used it, it is called, Remote Viewing. The difference between Yogis who can levitate and leave their bodies at will and the rest of us is practice, belief and knowledge. We can do it too. The bottom line: We are so much more than what we percieve, that is what has been taken from us over the millienia, our unlimited potential and our true place in the Universe. We will get there again, one way or another, we will.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I don't know about your past so I won't make any assumptions, but I lived in China for some time.

I can tell you it was a very beautiful country and I saw a booming economy everywhere I went. The people were very kind and more educated than most Americans I know.

So I saw nothing wrong in his statements about China

It is a wide known fact that China does indeed have some of the most polluted lakes and rivers in the world. Also, the air quality in China is horrible. Most of the top polluted cities in the world reside in China.

Ive done business in China, and while it isnt nearly as bad as some portray it, (somep parts that is, the parts the chinese government allows the world see) it still has a long way to go before it can be regarded as "1st world."

Also, Communism is not what has advanced China to the degree we see today. Its actually capitalism, communism is actually something that will and does hold China back. The more capitalist they are, the better off China will be.

Another thing, that this man seems to overlook is the genocide in Tibet, as weel as the 30 million who perished during the "Great leap Forward." This all occurred in China in the past 60 years. China couldnt feed its people then, yet we're somehow supposed to believe China is this great awe inspiring nation that is immune to everything? Im sorry, but that flys in the face of reality.

All in all, it was an interesting story, my BS detector is going off the charts though. I'm sure this man has some classified info, but perhaps he was being a bit more sensationlist than factual.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by West Coast]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast

All in all, it was an interesting story, my BS detector is going off the charts though. I'm sure this man has some classified info, but perhaps he was being a bit more sensationlist than factual.

The question you must ask yourself is, what does Daniel Salter have to gain from talking? He apparently died just last year. Therefore, he can't personally gain any fame or money from the book he wrote. Also, why did he choose to speak in his later years? My bet would say its because his NDA ran out.

If he's after fame or $, it seems unreasonable. This is not to suggest that everything he says is true. In fact, how would one glean credentials from someone that high up? It would be next to impossible even if he did work for the NRO. The wisest choice IMO, is to digest the information without conclusion until later facts can be gathered.

Also: the idea that his information is invalid because of his perspectives on China/Communism is presumptuous and juvenile.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
hi

I worked for the gov but can't prove it

I built crashed flying saucers with reptilian overlords

Buy my book?

Serious? No. But that's about the gist of what I see these guys doing (selling)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join