It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Veiwing: The Data Dump on PSI warfare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The most beautiful woman on the face of the planet has inspired me to update my research on Remote Viewing.

Baby I dedicate this to you.... Kisses I love you...

You ready...

BUCKLE UP....

(Also of note she said to follow skls advice on reorganization)

First my Raw notes
Practicing Psychic Warfare

Now what is needed is the Basics....

Remote Viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is the ability to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or sensing with mind. Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[1][2][3] The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.[4]

Stargate Project

The Stargate Project[1] was the umbrella code name of one of several sub-projects established by the U.S. Federal Government to investigate the reality, and potential military and domestic applications, of psychic phenomena, particularly "remote viewing": the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.[2] These projects were active from the 1970s through 1995, and followed up early psychic research done at The Stanford Research Institute (SRI), The American Society for Psychical Research, and other psychical research labs.[3]

Manuals
farsite

fire docs

Remote viewed

Now with these manuals as a guide do not worry I will attempt to walk through the whole subject. This is to the best of my ability to do for you.

To the skeptics please note your view but do not be upset if I take awhile to respond. I also intend to include the skeptics side. Since I do believe it works I will put out some of links for the skeptic material as well.

My organizational method for this data dump will be the following.

I have covered and will cover some more of the basics and will include definitions

example... The best I have found on definitions so far.

Lyn's Definition from his coperations website

You will have to take the time to read these definitions to get the broad based look at this subject....

Next I will post the best profiles I have found and at the end add to them as my own opinion on them.

In each profile I will attempt to cover their books as well. I will be including some youtube videos of them

Third, The skeptics do deserve far play

Fourth, I will then go on to the project information of other countries As I have found out so far. I did ask via a thread a few questions for mr. Marrs

And finally my own ongoing research including some failures and little sucesses.

In conclusion I hope to provide a broad based treaties on the subject.

Thank you for your time and money

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Data Dump-

I am not sure on the origin I am just aware of its use during the navy's schools on various subjects....
The idea is that right as your given the go ahead on a test you dump all the formulas related to the test on a blank sheet of paper. This is before you even look at the test.

BTW it is merely advised but I have found it works quite well...

So with this in mind lets start...

You have the definitions link posted in the previous post.

Make sure you look at analytical overlay/ stray cat. it seems to come up the most in discussions over the subject I have encountered.

The most basic-
You brain takes in all information. Your upper processes focus on the material it finds relevant. Of importance is the idea that all the information is stored in lower process.

The stimulants your body receive (sight, hear, ect) is all stored. You choose through what ever methods to process via relevancy.

The point of the CRV and other related protocols is to provided a means to access this information. Hence Training....

At this point I want to add in one thing... These steps of doing this is not play. It has had some bad side effects...

I person went way off reservation at the military base this was practiced on..

The rate of heart disease related death is off the charts for practioners of this..

Detox... please look into LB's notes on this. The reason is this... You ever know someone who was around a lot of say druggies, criminals, or say sociopaths. They picked up there habits.... You can go into peoples minds and be closer then any spouse or lover in history.

You are on your own and have been warned...

My own theory as to why it works....

We exist on a superstructure underlining all we know...

Time exist at once... All that is has been and will be now exist...

read the section of my thread on raw notes... all is connected nothing is separated...

I believe this covers the basics....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ingo Swann

Ingo Swann (born Ingo Douglas Swan on 09/14/1933 in Telluride, CO)[1] is an artist and author, best known for his work as a co-creator (according to his frequent collaborators Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff)[2] of the discipline of remote viewing, specifically the Stargate Project. He has written several books on remote viewing or related topics.

and

another bio

Ingo Swann was the discoverer and original developer of the remote viewing protocol. Already a widely-collected artist and an accomplished intuitive, Mr. Swann remote viewed the interior workings of a sophisticated quark detector in the physics department at Stanford University, the report of which attracted the interest of the CIA and led to the founding of the consciousness research program at SRI-International from which the military remote viewing program later sprang. Mr. Swann worked with Dr. Harold Puthoff at the SRI lab to create controlled remote viewing (CRV), which provides the foundation for the majority of remote viewing methods in use today, none of which has been able thus far to surpass it in effectiveness.

To sum it up for the lazy like me this is my summary

He was brought in to work at stanford with Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ. Together the three of them went through a series of experiment which after the sckeptics inputs lead to Coordinate Remote Viewing...

What seems to be left out partially is why exactly the us government's military sort of got him out the training part.....

It went from associative or the outbounder method to coordintes to any alpha numeric sequence...

Sites immediately referenced

Wikipedia
IRVA
You tube

For the even lazier the me

Googel d Ingo Swann

BTW...

Ingos biomind site

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Russell Targ

Russell Targ (born April 11, 1934) is an American physicist and author, an ESP researcher, and pioneer in the earliest development of the laser. File:7-RussellTarg.jpg Targ was born in Chicago. He is a son of William Targ, former editor-in-chief of G.P. Putnam's, where his father was editor and publisher of "The Godfather". Russell is a brother-in-law of former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer. He was married to Joan Targ, Bobby's sister, who died in 1998. Russell and Joan had a daughter, Elisabeth Targ, who was a psychiatrist, and two sons Alexander and Nicholas.

A second bio

RT bio elightenedmind

Russell Targ is a legally blind physicist and pioneer in the development of the laser who went on to become one of the world’s foremost researchers into psychic phenomena.

Videos

and

One of two people known so far to have been contracted initially to research psychic abilities.

I was surprised to find out he was nearly blind now.... And some of the information seems to have changed but I will cover that maybe later...

Targ received a Bachelor of Science in physics from Queens College in 1954, and did graduate work in physics at Columbia University. He received two National Aeronautics and Space Administration awards for inventions and contributions in lasers and laser communications.

This is for the skeptics on his background.

BOOKS-

limitles s mind

Amazon Targ

He is well versed in the subject matter due to the fact he is one of the two initial researchers into the CIA's progect.

My understanding is that he also lost a daughter a few years ago.

Russell targ web page

currently in my collection

mindreach

Margaret Mead says: "This is a clear, straightforward account of a set of successful experiments that demonstrate the existence of 'remote viewing,' a hitherto unvalidated human capacity." This book is a lucid and fascinating record of historic experiments�historic because they put the seal of "hard" physical science upon evidence that some degree of psychic ability is universal�a phenomenon straight out of science fiction that actually happened, and can be made to happen again in any laboratory! The scientists even offer a "recipe" for developing your own ESP "information channel."

Experiments in metal suggestion

I read both do to his association with them and my own research into that area.

To the skeptics an open question.

Do you feel his background qualified him to study the potentials of the human mind?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Harold E. Puthof

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff is Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. His present research interests range from theoretical studies concerning gravitation, inertia, cosmology and energy research, to laboratory studies of innovative approaches to energy generation and space propulsion.

another bio

Physicist and parapsychologist born June 20, 1936, in Chicago, Illinois. He earned his Ph.D. from Stanford University where he worked from 1972 onward in the field of lasers. He was responsible for developing a tunable Raman laser that produced high-power radiation throughout the infrared section of the spectrum. He has supervised research for Ph.D. candidates in electrical engineering and applied physics at Stanford.

for some reason wiki will not come up.. From here I reference an earlier post/thread

ATS thread

Secret government work Puthoff was once a United States Navy officer who was assigned to the National Security Agency (NSA),[citation needed] later becoming a civilian employee.[citation needed] Following a sabbatical at Stanford University to obtain his Ph.D., he joined SRI International where in 1972, together with Russell Targ, he founded a then-highly-classified, now-highly-publicised "remote viewing" program, originally called Project SCANATE, finally STAR GATE, which was funded over its two-decade-plus history by the CIA, DIA, and various military organizations The man of note who helped create it was a Naval Officer... Most of the ones listed where army personnel.

He was also Navy and NSA...

If it comes back up

Videos

and

He was the other researcher that was initially contracted to explore if the us government could train and build PSI spies....

DO the qualification listed in his various bios satisfy the critics as qualified to do such experimentation?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
At this time I have to pull a paul harvey and add in one little tidbit. One other person is actually credited or should be with the development of the CRV project.

How it all started

Soviet interest in psi was reawakened in February 1960 by a story which appeared in French magazine Science et Vie (Science and Life). The story was entitled ‘The Secrets of the Nautilus’ and it claimed that the US government had secretly used telepaths to communicate with the first nuclear submarine ever constructed, the Nautilus, while it was under the Arctic ice pack. This telepathy project involved, according to the article, President Eisenhower, the Navy, the Air Force, Westinghouse, General Electric, Bell Laboratories and the Rand Corporation. Communicating with submarines is difficult as radio waves do not penetrate to the depths of the ocean. Extremely low frequency (ELF) waves are used to signal the submarine to come to the surface to receive a message - these super-long waves penetrate almost anything including water but carry little information - so if telepathy could work it would be a perfect method of communicating with submarines while still submerged. The story was almost certainly a hoax but the Soviets were spurred into action, according to the DIA: Ship-to-shore telepathy, according to the French, blipped along nicely even when the Nautilus was far under water. ‘Is telepathy a new secret weapon? Will ESP be the deciding factor in future warfare? Has the American military learned the secrets of mind power?’

A long story short... The russian start a program because the Americans supposedly started a program. Which in its own turn forced the americans to start one...

This article is mentioned multiple times as the reason the PSI race started at a high pace.

I have never found anything denying that the Navy never did it. If find the reference please do post it.

I want ever single skeptic out there to consider this as you read. You may want to deny the possibility but let me add in a few factors.

Our countries enemies have a lot less respect for human experimentation. They focus more on RESULTS not methods. I am sure that at this time most of our enemies, frienimes, and allies have their own projects.

Can you imagine while you would complain of a few measly million dollars a year, they put at least a percent of their WHOLE countries resources behind such projects. Consider if Iran, North Korea, or China develops remote influence accurately while you say it is impossible.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
How much of the information is actually received via remote viewing VS how much is simply predicted after the successful assimilation of the remote subject?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Bordon81]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Now The inventors have been covered

Pat Price

Pat Price was one of SRI's most successful viewers,and with Ingo swann propelled remote viewing headlong into the arms of the American millitary.

Not a bio

As the following article explains the Pat Rice Remote Viewing experiments of 1974 are surrounded in a huge wave of controversy that still to this day hasn't subsided.

Death of pat Price

... Pat Price's behavior seemed to get more bizarre according to another associate whom we will call Frank Pearlman who has intimate knowledge of Price's whereabouts, concerns and contacts and was fully aware, as was Puthoff, that the SRI experiments being reported were in fact not the experiments being funded. The purpose of at least one of them Pearlman had talked to Pat about was "develop a means of communicating with nuclear subs under the polar ice pack."

I want the following known...

First... Former police commissioner
second had a high batting average.

Third and sadly, I believe is on of the first casualties in americas psi warfare program.

All I have is a very strong feeling that the Russian offed him using psychic warfare.

I have not been able to find any videos with him. It someone has one please post it here.

He was brought on board a little while afterwards and from most accounts was one of the MVPs on the team....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
How much of the information is actually received via remote viewing VS how much is simply predicted after the successful assimilation of the remote subject?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Bordon81]

My understanding of the subject is this...

It depends on the tasking by the monitor..

From personal experience I have a hard time noticing the 'click' I have all the info. (the eureka moment)

Mind you according to the theory the information is all already there. It is about the training aiding your mind to process the information.

It is supposed to teach you to access the information on the subject.

The other reason I stated it depends on the tasking is this.

EX....

BP oil spil is the target...

not being frontloaded on the target you begin your walk through of info. You try to avoid directly naming it but you do give excellent details.

The monitor then after some point begins to move you through the targets time sequences. Origin, now, and future. They will attempt to get all the info they can till they feel you've either finished or offbase.

So to answer honestly:

At first I feel it is at first the acquiring the target and locking on. After words you begin digging out the target.

So It is both depending which stage your at.

On a side not I will answer with another thing popped into my mind.

Bi-location

There are times in a session when the contact with the site is so strong that the Viewer experiences actual presence at the site. Full sound, sight, tactile, smell, and all other sensory impressions are as they would be if the Viewer were actually there. This is extremely rare, and most exciting because it seems to the viewer that he/she is actually at the site. In formal CRV, it is also discouraged, because while the viewer it experiencing the site totally, he/she is unable to report the experiences. Therefore, when he/she "comes back" from the site, all that gets reported is a pale summary of impressions. CRV developers found that keeping a viewer slightly detached from the site and reporting perceptions as they happen gives much more complete and accurate information. See also, "P.S.I.(Perfect Site Integration)".

This came to mind as part of the answer so I included it. I have not seen enough of the research on this part. This is an under utilized tool in our arsenal.

This occurring makes me think the answer is part of why it is the way I stated.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Albert Stubblebine

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is also known for his interest in parapsychology. Stubblebine graduated from the United States Military Academy and received a master's degree in chemical engineering from Columbia University.[1] He spent 32 years in the Army, rising to the rank of Major General. He is credited with redesigning the U.S. Army intelligence architecture during his command of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984. Other U.S. Army commands that he led included the Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).[2] Stubblebine was a key person in the U.S. military invasions of Panama and Grenada and was, according to a report published by the Daily Mail, "at the heart of America's military machine".[3] He is a member of the Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.[4] He was a supporter of the Stargate Project.[citation needed]

Non- Wiki Bio

Bert is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army. He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. After his retirement he served as the VP for Intelligence Systems with BDM, a major defense contractor. He has brought these experiences to leading-edge medical research and development in collaboration with his wife Rima E. Laibow, M.D.

Videos...

Youll love the video--Psi warrior on 911

And this one

Other points of note

Divorce

COURT OF APPEALS OF VIRGINIA Present: Chief Judge Moon, Judges Benton, Coleman, Willis, Elder, Bray, Fitzpatrick, Annunziata and Overton Argued at Richmond, Virginia ALBERT N. STUBBLEBINE, III OPINION BY v. Record No. 1915-94-4 JUDGE SAM W. COLEMAN III JULY 23, 1996 GERALDINE M. STUBBLEBINE

A lecture

CRV as a research tool

Lecture on Remote Viewing as a Research Tool MAJOR GENERAL ALBERT N. STUBBLEBINE, III The following speech was given by Major General Stubblebine, an important advocate of the military use of Psi and related techniques. This took place at the International Symposium on UFO Research Sponsored by the International Association for New Science Denver, Colorado, May 22-25, 1992. (Introduction by Dr. Steven Greer of Gen. (Ret.) Stubblebine's military career as Commanding officer of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), his efforts to study unusual human performance for the Army, his involvement as Chairman of the Board of Directors of PSI TECH, his association with TREAT and with Soviet Technology Transfer, etc.)

Please note from same lecture

Question on to what extent are major governments using RV) I haven't the foggiest freaking ass idea (laughter). You did see foreign governments, that's what I thought you said. (Questioner clarifies he said major governments). Rule one, I will not talk about anything that preceded my retirement, OK? excuse me, I will not talk about anything that preceded my retirement that is classified, that's a better way of expressing it, so anybody that and I have been asked that question over and over and over and over again, I made an oath, I have no intention of breaking that oath. Now, let's talk about foreign governments because that's a different story. The Soviets have been doing RV, they call it extra-sense, they have been doing that for years, at one time the Soviet budget, the second highest part of the Soviet budget was in paranormal, parapsychological experts that's not true today but that was true probably six years ago. at least six years ago, that was a true statement, so the second highest right behind the defense budget was the money for the parapsychologcial/paranormal work, so if there is anybody who doesn't believe that the Soviets have been playing in that business, does not understand what they are doing. We have been in contact, and as a matter of fact to my knowledge, we had on the platform at TREAT-IV in Atlanta, we had on the platform simultaneously the president of PSI TECH and the president of a Soviet enterprise, civilian enterprise headed by Ivan Sokolov, who does the same thing in the Soviet Union, I think that's a first, OK? And what we are trying to do together is to devise a project that will use the capabilities of both organizations, and the one we are focusing on right at the moment is finding and cleaning up the environmental hazards so that we begin to work on some of the incredible environmental problems that exist in the Soviet Union, so we picked the environment, its benign, it doesn't get this country upset or this government upset, it doesn't get their government upset, its something that needs to be done and so we try to pick something that its an absolutely benign topic so that everyone can support it forward, I don't know if that answers all of your questions, but it gives you a little bit of a ramble. Yes, ma'am.

On this man if I remember correctly, was the spoon bending. It is a very interesting comment he made during someones book who sent my brain reeling. You wait for it to sing to you???? The point of a tangent it sent me on was this. Well what If I took a piece of metal that was poured from part of the batch that made that carrier over there????

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I felt like adding a music track in a sense...

Joseph McMoneagle

Joseph McMoneagle (born January 10, 1946, in Miami, Florida) was involved in Remote Viewing experiments conducted by U.S. Army Intelligence and the Stanford Research Institute. He was one of the original officers recruited for the top-secret program now known as the Stargate Project. Along with Ingo Swann, McMoneagle is best known for claims surrounding the investigation of Remote Viewing and the use of paranormal abilities for military intelligence gathering.

Came up during the search for more bios

On the site is a link to his blogs, books and other things...

Parapsych bio

Joseph McMoneagleJOSEPH W. MCMONEAGLE, CW2, US Army, Ret., CStS Owner/Executive Director of Intuitive Intelligence Applications, Inc. Mr. McMoneagle has 34 years of professional expertise in research and development, in numerous multi-level technical systems, the paranormal, and the social sciences. Experience includes: experimental protocol design, collection and evaluation of statistical information, prototype design and testing, Automatic Data Processing equipment and technology interface, management, and data systems analysis for mainframe, mini-mainframe, and desktop computer systems supporting information collection and analysis for military and civilian intelligence purposes.

Keep in mind the Legion of Merit while you read the above

Books

Remote Viewing Secrets

I have read this one. If memory serves it is very good handbook and explanation of the various parts

The Stargate chronicles

This one was ok, but I keep running into a few issues with his style. It not meant as offensive it is just how I veiwed it. IT was a digestion of information issue.

The ultimate time machine

I was only able to read bits and pieces of this book. I had to leave the store because I had other things to do. I found it promising.

Mind trek

I read a few pages as i did the above ran into same time constraint.

The amazon list

Videos-

Part of his story in his own words

A workshop

Discovery Science?

Now Ed may is name I have to add a little later... IF I forget please remind me.

Reaserch- pdf

Interview

Loads and loads of info for follow up if you want to.

He is a former officer who was assigned to the rv project.

of note as well...

Charles tart

do these men so far seem qualified to operate Remote viewing technologies...

For the UFO individuals

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Paul H Smith

For another five years (for a total of seven as a military remote viewer), Paul worked as a first-line operational remote viewer, tasked to collect intelligence against foreign threats using the remote viewing discipline. In addition to his intelligence work, he also continued with major training duties, participating extensively in the instruction of every new CRV trainee that joined the unit between 1984 and 1990 -- among them Lyn Buchanan, Mel Riley, and David Morehouse, all of whom have gone on to achieve notoriety in the remote viewing field. Paul has the longest experience as a remote viewing methodology instructor of anyone teaching RV publicly today.

Wiki's only entry

Paul H. Smith Smith is a retired U.S. Army Major and intelligence officer. Smith was one of the five people trained as a prototype test subject in Ingo Swann's psychic development of the CRV protocols in 1983. Upon the closure of the Army's Center Lane remote viewing program, Smith was re-assigned to the Defense Intelligence Agency’s follow-on remote viewing unit, Sun Streak, which later became Star Gate. He was the main author of what is known today as the “CRV Manual”. Its purpose was simply to serve as a guide and a reference for the terminology and it served to show inquisitive lawmakers what the millions of dollars were being spent on.[31] Swann wrote to Smith giving Smith's manual his approval. Smith has published articles on remote viewing in UFO Magazine, and about dowsing and remote viewing in The American Dowser, the quarterly journal of the American Society of Dowsers. His book Reading the Enemy's Mind: Inside Star Gate: America's Psychic Espionage Program[32] was the book bonus feature for the March 2006 Reader's Digest as The Most Secret Agent.[33][34] In his book Smith tells the reader there are those who can bend spoons with their minds, [4] claims he has remote viewed into the future and bilocated, has some doubts about the place of extraordinary memories of his fellow remote viewers, shows he believes in Ingo Swann's teachings, honesty and versions of events, and supports the military potential of remote viewing. Smith blames bureaucrats afraid to take a risk, selective data and close-minded skeptics for the closing of Star Gate.[3]

Remote viewer .org

Paul H. Smith is a Retired U.S. Army Major and intelligence officer. Paul was one of the five people trained as a prototype test subject in Ingo Swann's psychic development of the Coordinate Remote Viewing (CRV) protocols in 1983. Paul was later assigned to work part time in the Defense Intelligence Agency’s remote viewing unit. He was the main author of what is known today as the “CRV Manual” which was written as an effort to describe CRV technology for the sole purpose to solicit continued annual funding for the unit from congress. The CRV manual was not written under the guidance of Ingo Swann, nor was it written for the purpose of teaching CRV

Books

Amazon: Reading the enemy's mind

A good book I highly recommend. Not the best but good...

Not heard of till now: ARV

RV and dowsing: not heard till now

videos

and

and

Google Video Link

well the videos and papers to date. Same question for the sckeptics. Qualified or not... Remember he served after he left the unit for a few more years if I remember correctly.

Of interest is I know of two trained military by Swan and the three original.
McMoneagle and Smith... Price.. I do not remember all of it but it might prove interesting....

Lets see as we keep going...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Mel Riley

M el Riley is an Army Sergeant who retired from the military in 1991 . Mel had been noticed to possess natural psychic abilities during the late 70's and was selected to participate in a psychic research program which utilized altered states. The program was short lived and Mel was sent back out to the field to work as an arial image interpreter. In 1984, the CRV unit had only several trained remote viewers so the presiding captain of the Unit sought Mel Riley out and requested his admittance to the PSI SPY unit. Mel was trained in the Coordinate Remote Viewing protocols and with his natural artistic ability and his keen sixth sense, Mel became an impressive remote viewer. Mel was featured in the first documentary filmed about the PSI SPY unit which was released in 1995 by the BBC and titled "The Real X-Files." Mel worked as a remote viewer for PSI TECH operations throughout the 90's. He is a long time active participant in Native American cultural activities and currently resides in Wisconsin and enjoys a quiet life with his wife. He also manages a popular Native American museum and is constantly creating astounding Native American beaded pieces.

and

CRV- canada

Mel’s original assignment in the military was that of an imagery interpreter. As an aerial observer, his job was to ride in airplanes, looking out the window, telling the crew when to turn the cameras on and off for intelligence gathering. Mel had the intuitive knack for getting the right information at the right time. He then graduated to work as an image interpreter specialist for the US military’s "spy in the sky", U2, SR71, and other aerial surveillance programs.

I am having trouble finding videos with him solo.

gtg, will post more later

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
mel riley is more of an enigma...

Few to rare videos of him exclusively. Same on books.

He is one the first five trained by ingo swann. His influence is felt still thoughout.

His belief in reincarnation and shamanism is of significant note.

It would be nice if there where more available on what thought. I would buy his book on CRV if he where to write one I could find.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well I'm Buckled Up.
It's going to take me weeks to go thru all of this info, I've read some before, looks like you have just about all the good stuff.

Thanks for doing this thread, I will be around and in touch at some point

[edit on 13-7-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thank you for putting so much info. I would like to come back many times to read this. But most importantly, practice, practice, practice.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well I thought the Buckle Up part was just hype.
I'm not going to get into it, but I had a little more time to put into this, and I'm impressed.
There are some real brains behind this.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I know some people think this remote veiwing hoax, but I have done it.

It seems this plays havoc on persons mind, it's almost like it makes you distant your self from the world, some strange things have occurred also, I don't know if subconscious is playing tricks or would even do such.

Last night something happened, but I see now it was just playing with me because I had fallen asleep.

My friends don't understand why I do the things I do, but they don't seem to see the magic in the world.

It seems some of the remote viewers have lost marbles.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It may take awhile to get through all those that contributed to this...

I have not yet reached the parts I have personally considered interesting

'Skip' Atwater

Born Frederick Holmes Atwater. Lt. Atwater was the first operations officer of the Ft. Meade operational remote viewing unit. He came to Ft. Meade in 1977 while still in his late twenties. While with the Systems Exploitation Detachment (SED), which was under control of the office of the assistant chief of staff for intelligence (ACSI), he suggested to the head of the SED, Col. Robert Keenan, that the Army develop a small, experimental group of psychics. (Schnabel, Jim, Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies, Dell, 1997, pg 11-3)

next bio

Captain Skip Atwater was the founder of the US Army's remote viewing unit. Starting in 1977 with the program's first code name, "Gondola Wish"

Videos

and

and

The Hemi Synch process--
Right now it applies in his field but, pay attention it will be coming up later when I argue my point with the skeptics... I have noticed there crickets.. I thank them for allowing me to get to that part

I have not read...

Captain of My Ship, Master of my soul

read the reviews...

I know he was a very instrumental during the earlier days. As the first operations officer on any project you exert a LOT of influence on how it turns out. Bread and butter.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Please note I do not back any of the commercial claims made

David Morehouse

Dr. DAVID MOREHOUSE has had an extremely diverse life, which in the words of his superiors, essentially began with a notable military career. He held a Regular Army commission in the United States Infantry and is a Distinguished Military Graduate, and a Dr. Ralph D. Mershon Award winner, designating him as the top cadet commissioned into the Regular Army in 1979, amongst 2,800 other potential candidates. During his tours of duty, Major Morehouse served in many staff and command positions ranging from Airborne rifle Company Commander to Commander of an elite Airborne Ranger Company—he commanded for over four years while the majority of his peers commanded only eighteen months. He was Aide de Camp to two army generals, the Battalion Executive Officer (second in command) of the 680 men of the 2nd Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, as well as being the Chief of Training for the 13,500 men and women of the 82nd Airborne Division.

and

Remote viewer- Morehouse bio

David Morehouse entered the military remote viewing unit in 1998. His application was reviewed by Paul H. Smith, who was also a Mormon. Smith felt that Morehouse would make a good addition to the program.

Follow the link and read more on what is said...

videos

next

and

Ninjas..

Books....

Psychic Warrior

I have read this. I read it a long time ago.... I found one thing odd... the canisters under the oil wells releasing a chemical in the first gulf war... I have heard nothing of this being answered ever...

have not read

Now lets get down to a few details.

This participant is one of two on this list who now make me uncomfortable. Part of the reason is not that he did do most of what he was accused it is because there seems to be a facade of lies behind him. This is my personal opinion. I do thank the author and correct something.Beause his was the first book on the subject I read. it was years later that I came across seventh sense. I thought when I read his the first time is was fiction... I was much younger then...

Either way their is something about the man to me...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join