It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 8- 11 2010 is end of economy as we know it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
That's my next prediction. Obviously before making such a claim I made a brief research...
Yes, it is about Timewave Zero...

If this is going to happen it won't be like in 2008, I mean it will be 1929 all over again.
So prepare for the ride of your life. The entire global economy will meltdown.

If this is going to happen prepare for next things because World War 3 starts, with precursor/starter event that occured on April 10 2010 , starts on September 8 2010.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I made a brief research...

Link me some research please

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I know you've been right before using timewave, but do you think you could elaborate as to why? Its a pretty big claim, one that if your certain you could make a heap of money on options and pull your own savings out just in time. I know its going to collapse sooner rather than later, but four days time was a bit sooner than I was expecting.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The economy is going to be crashed so the worlds bankers get to steel half your wealth when they offer you the amero for worthless bits of paper after the crash they have engineered.

You will get 50c on the $ and it will be 100% digital and will soon come with a personal carbon tax bill to be cashed by the IMF/UN.

Tell them to keep your money, your debt, the taxes, our police state and see it as a chance to start again knowing that this won't be easy but long term it is the only option to stop the NWO dead in it's tracks.

Do you realy want to pay the $100k of goverment debt that is sitting on your head and it's even worse in the UK or are you happy to work till you drop just so the banksters get richer.

Time to take sides and i say that if you think the very people that got you into thiss mess are the ones that are going to get you out then you are on the wrong side

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Lets make our own banks, our own money.. the civilian monetary system. and let the Bankers / Gangsters sod off! ..

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

im not happy about having to work till i die in the uk. its strange everyone in the uk is accepting this, the french are striking over a 2-3 year rise.
we are told we will work till 70, with further rises to come in the future i.e till you reach average life expectancy 77 for males 81 for females in uk.

this does not take into account the fact that the poorest die younger and the richest who dont need the pension anyway will get it though as their life expectancy is far higher.

the younger generation in the uk need to wake up and realise the older generation are spitefully taking away their retirement to fund theirs AND their lifestyle, they does because they know the younger generation in the uk just dont care about politics, its cool to be stupid over here.

but for those of us that are not, its maddening, my hard work will fund these arrogant baby boomers retirement at 65 whilst i being only 28 will more than likely work till im 77.thats if i even live that long? this cant be right

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't think this will happen. He said that by today we would see another chernyobl event and that did not happen. There's no research involved and is just wild claims and if you watch the news where they've been saying this recently about another slowdown in the economy. Really isn't original.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Listen, wrong GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM AND STAY OFF FROM MY THREADS, we all know why you are here.
--- To bash my threads ---

I will consider another way if my predictions will be wrong.

I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION.

Trust me on this, on July 9 you will be bashed 1000 times more than you're doing to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't hold much weight on the TMZ as being a real indicator of much of anything in itself. What I do think is that TPTB are using things like the end cycle of the Mayan calendar and TWZ to scare the living anal excretion out of people.

I think this just may come to pass. We finished the end of week at the lowest point since October of last year nine months ago. News sources have been saying for sometime now that the second half of this year is going to see another crash. Many sources are now saying we're in the beginning phase of depression. Although this is bunk, and we've been there for over a year, it's still a telling sign when MSM reports it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
According toTimewave Zero?
Without providing a link or other information just sounds like you are blowing smoke.
I have been thinking that the economy will get through the summer without significant change (provided war or other event doesn't reset things).
I see Sept. or Oct. as a more likely time for TSTHTF.
Just my unsubstantiate wild guess....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There doesn't need to be another Chernobyl event because Chernobyl is still an event in the making. Once the sarcophagus collapses the Northern Hemisphere of the World will suffer. Let us pray that this can be avoided and that the requests by the Ukrainians are heard. Some say Nuclear Blackmail, but I think it is the obligation of every human on earth to secure the future from such threats to Life.

As for the July dates, it is high time the illusion comes crashing down. We are in an unsustainable sink full of dirty dishes and the plug is ready to be pulled. We can clean the dishes later, but lets stop soaking them!

The Almighty Dollar is gone; I can see no other recourse but to get on with it right away so we can all embrace the truth. We were stolen from those who claim to have our interest in mind.

It is nice to see that the culprits to this fiasco' are still alive and well and amongst the living! This brings me comfort that TPTB will know fear one day, even if it is on the heads of their little toys.

It is ironic that we are now in July 4; may the Souls of those who have fallen in the Name of Freedom stand beside us and guide us in our darkest days to come.

I am not mocking the OP or invalidating the thoughts, it is through our ability to be Empathic and Heartfelt for the future that we are able to see the worst in it all. I think speaking outward to those we care about, even those we do not yet know, is a worthy task.

There is good to all of this. There is a Path, never forget that. Good will triumph over Evil and each of us has an Everlasting Soul. Judgment is our virtue and so it must be.

I am ready!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Listen, wrong GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM AND STAY OFF FROM MY THREADS, we all know why you are here.

Trust me on this, on July 9 you will be bashed 1000 times more than you're doing to me.

Northing will happen on July 9th in regards to your prediction which is a run on the banks. Sorry, you didn't predict it either. The MSM has been speculating so long about it before you. What about those terrorist attacks you predicted on June 22? What about the big event the resonated with Chernyobl yesterday? They did not happen. If you cannot take criticsm for your methods....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Northing will happen on July 9th in regards to your prediction which is a run on the banks. Sorry, you didn't predict it either. The MSM has been speculating so long about it before you. What about those terrorist attacks you predicted on June 22? What about the big event the resonated with Chernyobl yesterday? They did not happen. If you cannot take criticsm for your methods....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

yes and no.
i agree that something will happen and that it's a matter of days, but economic meltdown will be a result of it, not the event itself... all i will say is: gulf of mexico.

and you're wrong about WW3, it'll start in november - and timewave zero confirms that.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

that sept 8 2010 date just happens to line-up wth a pre-trib rapture date...
so whenever that rapture happens, it will be a good day

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
I don't think this will happen. He said that by today we would see another chernyobl event and that did not happen. There's no research involved and is just wild claims and if you watch the news where they've been saying this recently about another slowdown in the economy. Really isn't original.

Wrong, I don't think we can ignore the events of June 23rd just yet. A lot of significant decisions and developments were made that day. Iran sounded the war alert, the Top Hat plan changed in the Gulf, andn surely even more things happened behind closed doors.

As for Global Economic Meltdown in 3 days? Well, I don't buy it, but the DOW is way down, and everybody is talking double dip recession now! (ATS was talking about thiis back in 2008, but MSM finally caught up.)

I think he's wrong, I hope he's wrong, but luckily I am poor enough that it won't really matter!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have never made 2000/month take home of course that still doesn't stop you from saying "That's because I chose not to make more than 2000/month" Very few of us are all too familiar with the American mentality that says "I got mine...get yours" screw off. Hard work...Hard work...Hard work. (I love dubya..bless his heart) Hopefully this mentality of I got mine get yours no one is stopping you but you... hard work hard work yadda yada leads to far worse things than a 1929 depression.

We need something more stringent I believe to ruffle the feathers of that Imperial Roman Eagle of slavery and tyranny.

Sorry...I got a little motivated there.
for a second.

Back to this end of economy as we know it issue. That's great !! I don't have very far to fall.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hans kammler
reply to post by LieBuster

the younger generation in the uk need to wake up and realise the older generation are spitefully taking away their retirement to fund theirs AND their lifestyle, they does because they know the younger generation in the uk just dont care about politics, its cool to be stupid over here.

I agree! Same with America man. It's sickening seeing more people worried about their team or beyonce or something rather than the blatant serious issues.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Iran War Alert means nothing. The only source was Debka I believe and was posted by an anonymous person, I believe. Iran has been saber rattling since 1980's so it holds little real value. Northing he said on June 23rd happened. The whole "a dam will collapse in USA or china" is a little too vague, especially being made 2-3 days before.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Whatever happens in the next few years, we all come into this world with nothing and we all leave the same way. I am worried about the economy, especially as i live in the UK and were facing cuts in public services of up to 40%. who we owe all this money to i will never understand, and why they can't just wipe everything and start again is also a bit of a conundrum to me, either way, i wont let it take away my happiness and my freedom! The recession never really effected me to a great extent, the odd few £'s on my income tax, but i'm in a very safe job. It's just a shame wages aren't going with the taxes and cost of living! I get down about not having enough money to last the month, but i just think, there are people who don't have any money, or no roof over their heads, isn't it funny how they seem happier than some of the richest people on the planet. Money can't buy you happiness, it can only take it away!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join