It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 8- 11 2010 is end of economy as we know it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is repeating a pattern that appeared just before markets fell during the Great Depression, Daryl Guppy, CEO at Guppytraders.com, told CNBC Monday.

“Those who don’t remember history are doomed to repeat it…there was a head and shoulders pattern that developed before the Depression in 1929, then with the recovery in 1930 we had another head and shoulders pattern that preceded a fall in the market, and in the current Dow situation we see an exact repeat of that environment,” Guppy said.

The Dow retreated 457.33 points, or 4.5 percent last week, to close at 9,686 Friday. Guppy said a Dow fall below 9,800 confirmed the head and shoulders pattern.

www.cnbc.com...

mod edit: added source
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Jul 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hello Mr Z, and I hope you are having a great day so far,..
At this again huh? well sir care to wager on this?How about a case of beer?..
I will bet you nothing happens,..and the bet will be a case of local beer..
whaddyousay'
'

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Monday, 5 July 2010

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is repeating a pattern that appeared just before markets fell during the Great Depression, Daryl Guppy, CEO at Guppytraders.com, told CNBC Monday.

\

The dow has been going up and down since forever.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Monday, 5 July 2010

Also, you just copied and pasted that...all of that.

www.cnbc.com...

Here's a link to where he got it. He didn't even credit CNBC or provide a link. That's going to get reported right now.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Wrong]

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What's funny is the 8yh to 11th is this Thursday through Sunday
Trading is closed on the weekend, so . . .

I do think that the economy is about to tank sometime relatively soon, but these predictions on ATS have proven to us all that nobody really has a clue when it'll hit for sure. That is, except for GS and crew.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
WW3 started in 2001.!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was watching the news on PBS ,BBC news saw that the UN is urging countries to drop the dollar they said it will collapse by the 3rd quarter,doesn't sound good

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the webbots are making a similar prediction.. July 11th being a date to remember.. they are also predicting Nov 11th bing a massive shift..

As for people saying we should start out own banks our own money ect. Just buy silver and gold.. or other commodities and or goods that don't "expire or go bad over time" then trade it, it always has value no mater what happens economically.. If your worried about the economy going bad, then get out of it as much as possible and stockpile things that others done, like non perishable food and commodities that can be used for trade or barter.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Indeed, watch for July 8 date and than for something going on July 12 through 15th.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

July 11th being a date to remember..
World cup final.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by E-ville

July 11th being a date to remember..
World cup final.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, I wouldn't discredit a possible October 28 2011 end date for Timewave Zero given that on that graph the correlation with 1914 was in early April and 1918 Spanish Flu was in April too.
Too many coincidences. Maybe after so much work I discovered something right.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Your saying a game of soccer is that important .. I know it a popular sport but I don't think it's going to cause any ramifications other than some sales of t shirts and memorabilia..

Unless you saying something is going to happen at the games.. please elaborate on this..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

Webbot has the same exact graph shown by Timewave Zero graph in Evasius thread. I watched it a few days ago.
They expect a July 8 terror attack.

I expect also a significant eruption. Maybe Katla or Hekla.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by E-ville

Webbot has the same exact graph shown by Timewave Zero graph in Evasius thread. I watched it a few days ago.

Webbot looks at internet searches to make its predictions....not really reliable.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by E-ville

Webbot doesn't make graphs either, it just spouts raw information.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Englands_Glory

Morning Englands Glory....

I am curious ??? You say your in a 'safe job'?? I hope you don't mind me asking but what sort of job is that ?

Regards

PurpleDog UK

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
la la la la la la hmmm hmmmm hmmmm la la la la la la la l aaa (whistle,... whistle ,... whistle)
Sorry folks the suspense is just killing me, waiting for the Doom to begin.
It's gonna be a long couple of days, so I bought a case of pop corn, duct tape and lots of drink.
I just love doom and gloom,.. so much of it predicted here,.. I can hardly wait...
I quite my job, just to watch this unfold....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Indeed, watch for July 8 date and than for something going on July 12 through 15th.

Slow down there your original prediction was 8-11th now you are moving it to the 15th

And on page one you told a poster you don't need his/her opinion.
Now i was of the thinking ATS is all about opinions if you don't like opinions why start a thread

Are you going to add more day's as soon as we reach the 15th

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
la la la la la la hmmm hmmmm hmmmm la la la la la la la l aaa (whistle,... whistle ,... whistle)
Sorry folks the suspense is just killing me, waiting for the Doom to begin.
It's gonna be a long couple of days, so I bought a case of pop corn, duct tape and lots of drink.
I just love doom and gloom,.. so much of it predicted here,.. I can hardly wait...
I quite my job, just to watch this unfold....

LOL, i hope your joking... you ave to be if you registered in 2009, you know the gig around here with predictions.. there like armpits.. everyone has them and they all stink

However I do follow and take head for predictions.. but I wouldn't run my life around them in any meaningful fashion.. went to work today and will go again tomorrow and then Friday too.. heck I'll be working this weekend also.. Same ol' crap, different day

I do follow the bots pretty closely since I've seen more of there predictions come true than any others.. however they don't get them all.. but the ones they do get really correct are stellar examples of nailing it.. the one that shocked me the most was the 2008 economic crash.. pretty much nailed it dead on, down to the hours.. and said it would primarily be financially related.. they were off by about 30 minutes from what i was seeing on the news stations.. about icelands problems and bank of scottland etc.. that was the week of all the markets crashing. it was unreal to watch it all unfold in front of your eyes.. kind of like a car accident, you see it coming right at you, but you cant do anything but just let it happen and hope for the best.. Still sends shivers down my spine to remember the feeling of "how the heck did they predict this over a year ago".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join