It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 8- 11 2010 is end of economy as we know it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

Ya I watch the predictions also, but lately the "predictors" are commin outta the woodwork.
ya Im joking, but watching curiously. the funny thing is I have been prepared for the worst case scenario for a few years now.. and I like to give anyone that pins dates down a hard time cuz they are mostly wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Webbot doesn't make graphs either, it just spouts raw information.

Scroll to bottom:

Webbot Graph for TSoTTCv6

C'mon Wrong, I thought you were the master debunker..

Webbot monitors changes in linguistic patterns found by data entered into the internet cloud (various areas). not just random data

And yes, same correlation with "some" TWZ graphs.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
you can make a chart out of virtually anything given the proper tools.. Yeah the bots have charts.. and have had them for a while.. does it add anything thing.. maybe.. but doent make the prediction any more accurate if they do or don't have a chart.. nailing it does.. we shall soon see.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
Lets make our own banks, our own money.. the civilian monetary system. and let the Bankers / Gangsters sod off! ..

The problem with making "our own money" is nothing comes free. the system is broke because intereste "comes free" to banksters but not to us.

I only have 1 question for you, once the $150,000 loan is printed and in circulation for your house, where does the intereste come from?

It is a pyramid scheme and creating another pyramid scheme does not solve anything and never will! No offense but this is absurd, start another faulty system that will break just like the current system.

Bring back the gold standard. Educate people in agriculture, rip these damn cities apart (not literally, just depopulate and educate) and stop the consumer madness.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hey man what's up? I gave you S&F for all the effort you've put in on TW0.

I find TW0 interesting - your threads are usually entertaining. You should put all your successes in your sig. What do you have now, 3 recent hits?

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

All is okay!

Well, April 20 was a hit, June 23 less than a hit but near and maybe theer were decisions made that we don't know yet about, anyway, shortly after we discovered on the official thread that June 22 contained in itself the graph 2008-2012 in a whole...So a singularity day...Sort of...

If July 8- 11 is going to be very significant, it will be another major hit for Timewave Zero.
We can't forget that June 25 2009 was also a hit...
No coincidences...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I would say you have a hit. with this

floods

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
11th July!!!!
world cup final
Total eclipse Easter Island
Netherlands win world cup
sunspot
yellowstone eruption?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you are bang on the money regarding the financial situation that could unfold on friday?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by E-ville

Webbot has the same exact graph shown by Timewave Zero graph in Evasius thread. I watched it a few days ago.
They expect a July 8 terror attack.

I expect also a significant eruption. Maybe Katla or Hekla.
well today is the 8th It's is premature,.. but I feel safe to say nothing happens today, and the colors on my shirt are bright by the way,.. Yeah I can rhyme to.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
reply to post by Zagari

I would say you have a hit. with this

floods

That's not the end of the economy...read the thread title.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by Zagari

Hey man what's up? I gave you S&F for all the effort you've put in on TW0.

I find TW0 interesting - your threads are usually entertaining. You should put all your successes in your sig. What do you have now, 3 recent hits?

Peace

No, he has none. What he said hasn't come to effect. The US economy didn't collapse and there was no Cherynobyl event on July 3rd. There was no terrorist attack on June 22-23rd.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by E-ville

Webbot has the same exact graph shown by Timewave Zero graph in Evasius thread. I watched it a few days ago.
They expect a July 8 terror attack.

I expect also a significant eruption. Maybe Katla or Hekla.
well today is the 8th It's is premature,.. but I feel safe to say nothing happens today, and the colors on my shirt are bright by the way,.. Yeah I can rhyme to.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

Let's see how Zagri turns this one around from a miss to a hit...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

He nailed one prediction, provided decent graphs and reasoning for his others. More than likely he will be wrong, but I plan to give him until about 6 p.m. EDT on Sunday before I pass judgement.

I once created a lottery number picking system. In the first week I hit $500 twice on the Pick 3!! I thought I was a genius, and then I spent about $400 over the next couple of weeks and never hit again? Luck? Karma? Coincidence? Who knows, but Zagari is having about the same luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Alrightythen,.. we are on the July 10th and no catastrophic event ..
Not even a hint..
Yeah a sunspot comin this way, but I will say nothing happens with it..
Nothing in the way of grid shutting, satellite damaging CME's
Yes I saw the volcano quake,.. just a little indigestion,.. but all is quiet..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its already the 11th where im at, I guess ill wait untill the 12th.

Wouldnt stockmarket trading be closed for the weekend anyhoo, so if its going to crash wouldnt it happen on the monday the 12th rather than sunday?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Yeah ,.. you'd have to wait a few more days,.. The market closed high on friday,.. I don't think that will be an issue

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
gee it's the 10th...still going...no mass collapse yet. with all these many predictive dates thrown up on this website involving catastrophic destruction, you would think by now everybody would just shut the hell up.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow so todays supposedly the last day before the economic collapse? I do not know if i should go wild and spend all my money or save it. Good thing I wont I have to make this decision anytime soon...where do people come up with these dates anyways?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by halobaby

the same place other bs comes from.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We aren't even dignified with a response from the great one, Zagri about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join