It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism in election ads by Australian government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
In this campaign ad the prime minister is shown as a puppet on strings being controlled by a demon looking beings in cloaks.

The Election is coming up here in oz and I usually don't pay any attention to these campaign ads, mainly cuz I don't watch any ads, but this one was just shown on the news and the symbolism caught my attention.

What do you think?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
well this is very....odd.

Would they really put the reality in plain sight?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Its only in plain sight for those who have eyes to see, like much of their symbolism.

Ill try find the actual ad, most of its actually just the opposition party taking cheap shots for the run up to the election, but the symbolism seems much deeper.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What I find strange are the hands. The faces can be anything but the hands remind me of cloven hoofs.

If they just wanted to show Puppet Masters why not use human like hands?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
hah - pretty interesting. Though to be honest, the Australian political scene has become nothing but a schoolyard with grown children name-calling and teasing.

It's so pathetic.

Its become worse than an episode of Home And Away - no-one falls for their poor acting. They're ALL puppets.

But the ad is very different for the usual we get here. I can imagine how it will play-out on the screen, but nonetheless, you're right to post it.

Is it just me or is Australia seemingly being used as a global guinea pig? First we get major government controlled and filtered internet, then we have the new facial-recognition/tracking driving licenses, then we have a leadership change (bloodless coupe) overnight to a female leader, its getting weird.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
They're openly telling people who controls our politicians.

But people will still be under the great spell, believing that they have the power...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Here you go, I found it on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join