It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Democrats Love Taxes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Your scenario is flawed in that, as a corporation, to fail they would have to go bankrupt, if they recognize their probability of going bankrupt, they file bankruptcy and no longer owe anyone money. The little guy gets screwed again.

BP can then pack up their bags and go drill somewhere else, feeling no worse for the wear. So yes, the government is preventing BP's bankruptcy right now and that's not a bad thing.

Taxes do not, in my mind, require violence. Only you do. You're the one proposing violence as a means of tax collection. So far as we can tell, you're the one not paying taxes, you're the one forcing us to take on a heavier burden of indebtedness.

You've pointed out problem after problem but offer no other solution than anarchy. Once again the selfish, 'me first' attitude that will do no one any good and would aboslutely accept the same greedy, manipulative environment that allows gangsters and corporate monopolies to thrive.

It's almost disturbing, the level of irresponsibility you have. Best of luck with it, I'm hoping to not have to participate in this particular thread again, it's rather sickening.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

in a bankruptcy all the corporate assets have to be liquidated.

that means sold on the market and all the debt they have is wiped out.

so i'm not sure what you are talking about.

that's a pretty severe punishment.

If the government wasn't protecting BP from lawsuits, they would be bankrupted out of business. There would be no more BP. All of BP's assets would be sold to pay for the clean up operation and damages.

and yes, taxes absolutely require violence. No one would pay them if the government didn't have guns.

As for a solution, I've offered up over 140 lectures from economists laying out exactly what should be done. The link is in my signature. So yeah, I have answers to the problems at hand.

If you want more answers, go to mises.org.

What's disturbing is your cavalier attitude toward brutal violence directed against innocent people that have harmed no one.

You are an evil person.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What's disturbing is your cavalier attitude toward brutal violence directed against innocent people that have harmed no one.

You are an evil person.

The "cavalier attitude toward brutal violence directed against innocent people that have harmed no one. " is total crap! If you refuse to pay taxes you are NOT innocent. You are guilty of breaking a LAW! If you resist arrest, you are breaking another law and force should be used to bring you to justice.

These accusation are starting to make me think you have mental issues. This is not just some misdirected ideology or misinformed, confused child speak, but a sign of Sociopathic personality. You not only need help understanding and adjusting to society, but professional help too.

On a brighter note, I do believe that our tax money also funds public mental health facilities for sociopaths, so you're in luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would have to say, I'm feed-up with all the taxes and lies coming out of the W. H. and mostly the Obama Administration.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c68b8013439f.jpg[/atsimg]
I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,
I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it, you BIG DOPE.

I do not like it NOPE NOPE NOPE!

I am sick and tired of all the taxes, I know that what ever comes out of a Politicians mouth is a LIE!
So this is WORTHLESS: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b948b6b0acd4.jpg[/atsimg] Anything that came out of this Administration as prove to be a LIE!

[edit on 5-7-2010 by guohua]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Sociopathic personality

-Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
Do you feel guilt or shame for advocating the State use violence to take peoples property?

-Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Do you feel any empathy for the people the State has imprisoned for not paying the mafia protection money demanded of them?

-Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Do you take full responsibility for your own welfare, without having to rely on money stolen at gun point from others?

-Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Do you want more "free" handouts from the State? Do you want expanded welfare programs? Do you want the State to engage in more violence on your behalf to rob people who have harmed no one without due process of law?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join