It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings in Tennessee! Fox covers the case!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

To be quite frank; I think most of the technical abilities a craft the government posesses can be performed within restricted airspace, including the one you mentioned. For the governement to use such a craft where it operates within public sight, it has to have some kind of objective pertaining to performance or surveillance of the public. I don't see any reason for them to conduct tests and risking exposure of technical ablilites that can be achieved in top secret surroundings.

But then again, I don't know anything about what your government is capable of since they seem so blatantly arrogant in other things they do.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I question the validity of the OP's video, i recognized all the ufo's as those that have been posted on the internet for years. They have absolutely nothing to do with ufos over Tennessee. The video lacks the professionalism and style of professional journalist. Just saying...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Last night, in the part of Tennessee where the borders of Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia meet, I saw a tight cluster of lights flying slowly above my family's farm.

I went and got my sister so she could see, but mainly just to have someone else to back me up on it so I wouldn't sound like a total lunatic nutjob if I was the only person who talked about seeing it. She saw it and thought it was very strange.

There were two of these flying objects. My sister thought they were traveling fast, but they seemed to move kind of slowly, in my opinion. I posted about it on facebook and one of my facebook friends who lives nearby said she saw them last night too. She said she's seen them in the past and think it's military aircraft practicing in flight refueling. I guess it's possible, especially since Israel would probably rely on such help from the US military in a bombing of Iran, but I just think the aircraft were moving too slowly to be practicing that.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to even see what shape the objects are. All I could see was clusters of lights and sometimes they would flash in sort of a timed pattern such as glitter, dark, glitter, dark, glitter, dark, and so on sort of like the flashing lights on commercial planes, except these aircraft had clusters of lights, not just a couple or a very few. Sometimes, they seem almost directly overhead and often travel in the direction toward Virginia, but eventually come back around.

Tonight, I got home from the University of Kentucky versus University of Tennessee football game and there was one flying what seemed to be right above the farm. I pointed it out to dad and he said he's seen them a lot of times in the past! I was shocked that he didn't mention it before, but perhaps he was afraid people would think he was crazy or afflicted with Alzheimer's disease. I only saw one tonight as opposed to the two last night and it traveled in the route from here to Virginia, except at one point, I went outside to feed the dogs turkey bones and turkey fat scraps and I could see it far west in the distance, still in Tennessee.

The weather last night and again tonight was as clear as a bell. There were no storms, there was no precipitation, no lightning, and little to no cloud cover. Just these weird aircraft visible from their clusters of glittering, twinkling lights! They come and go and I haven't seen one in two or three hours now.

Has anyone seen anything similar before?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Tyrone because: Grammar

<< 1   >>

join