It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings in Tennessee! Fox covers the case!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch link above!

I can't help but wonder what going on, the triangles are what intrigue me the most! What are they? Are they human, alien, or somehow a natural phenomina (which I doubt).

your thoughts?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Human.

Our government has so many top secret aircraft, it's not funny. At least this is my opinion.

They've got to fly them to test them and this is what people are seeing.

Again, this is my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow that's pretty cool. I was under the impression that the black triangles were ours. Either the US governments or some other governments, but who really knows. Maybe reversed engineered from either Extraterrestrial or Cryptoterrestrial craft.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I understand, not saying I don't agree but what of the MASSIVE amount of government officials who say we HAVE been visited? Could it be they just want attention?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

They very well could be reverse engineered! Although I suspect they are human, but if they are damn our government is smart!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

phlynx, thank you for posting the video for me, I don't know how to do that yet, only link it!

thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Phlynx

phlynx, thank you for posting the video for me, I don't know how to do that yet, only link it!

thank you

Just put all of the stuff after the equal sign of the video and put it into the youtube video button at the top right of the area you post in.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

okay, thank you

phlynx do you think all these craft are man made?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The skeptic at the end wouldn't be such a skeptic if he ever sees the things that pilot seen and definetly not if he ever saw the things I have seen. I have seen the man made Aurora all the way back in 93 in death valley. Two of them. I have also seen things I couldn't begin to explain.
Nor could any skeptic. Skeptics of the UFO phenomena, just don't have
a clue.

Check out this guys page for image resize.

Also this one for video. I'm computer illiterate and I was educated by these.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So you think we have been visited?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

So you think we have been visited?

Not exactly in the manner I believe you are refering to. The way I believe goes by laws. One of them being the law that," everything is connected".

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I live in Tennessee. At least where I live it has been pretty uneventful until late last year.. Ever since I was a little kid I have wanted to see a UFO, and when I actually saw one when I was driving I had to stop the car and just look at it(on a country road of course). It looked like it was just hovering over the woods waiting for something.. Thats been the first, and only time I have seen anything like that, but it started an obsession in me.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm afraid I don't understand

please explain

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ammilam

Thats quite a sighting, I too am interested in UFO's they spark my imagination!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ammilam

I live in Tennessee. At least where I live it has been pretty uneventful until late last year.. Ever since I was a little kid I have wanted to see a UFO, and when I actually saw one when I was driving I had to stop the car and just look at it(on a country road of course). It looked like it was just hovering over the woods waiting for something.. Thats been the first, and only time I have seen anything like that, but it started an obsession in me.

It's hard to find the right words when you have seen one. I know I just want to take people back with me so they can see for themselves.
Prolly be to much for a few of them. I think a number of people become skeptics, out of absolute fear that this could really be going on.

For instance the guy I was with when I seen the Aurora darting around and stopping on a dime. The poor guy, Dave was frozen in fear and could barely speak until they left.

I'm afraid I don't understand

Then it wouldn't help to explain.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Phlynx

okay, thank you

phlynx do you think all these craft are man made?

I agree with most of the posters that these could be military crafts.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Does't really matter if it was human or ET craft. What matters is there was something and whatever it was, it's a secret. So even if it was a government craft, it was secret, something the public doesn't know about, because the government doesn't want them to know. Based on how the craft behaved and looked like, we can presume wheter it was backengineered from an actual ET craft or not. If it was an actual ET craft, then there is a problem. Either way, people should know what's flying in the sky.

Also, have you noticed the fast images in the beginning and end of the video? That is a clear technique of mind control. A dozen of UFO images flashing quickly makes the mind subliminally and conciouselly remember them and most importantly, because they are at the beginning and the end - in those parts, which people tend to remember the most. Very clever programming.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Some of you speculate that it might be a government craft, but to my recollection I believe the U.S. government has reserved restricted airspace, at least over Groom Lake. So why wouldn't they use the airspace that is already restricted and out of the public eye instead of showing it off publicly?

The above considers it only if they are test flying the craft, it's another matter if they fly above inhabited areas to conduct tests of some kind. I can't concieve of any other reason as to why they might fly over cities and risk exposure.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

I think the answer to your question re: flying in restricted space only is part of the testing of this craft. Could be intentionally flown in populated areas to test its cloaking ability. No, not like Star Trek cloaking, but technology such as projecting images of what's behind craft in front of it...saw a weapons show on Hist or Disc that tech was being developed for a tank/armored assault vehicle.

I do think pilots are excellent witnesses for obvious reasons. Especially veteran flyboys. They know what's normal up there and what is very much out of place.

Or, it's not ours at all...someone else's. A terrestrial someone else, I mean.

Not impossible this is ET either, BTW.

CDS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join