It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must See Video: Tea Party Member Stuns Crowd!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A MUST SEE video: A tribute to all the brave men and women in the Military!

THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM! YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!

Say what you will about the U.S. and how patriotism is dead, this video should make you think twice! This man loves his country!

Thanks for taking the time,

Pax

[edit on 2-7-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Tea Party Patriot here, but I can't see videos.

Can you summarize please? I love reports of "good" Tea Party outcomes. My experience has been 100% positive, and I hate to see all the negative coverage and I hate to see Palin and Beck and Fox bastardize our movement. THEY DO NOT REPRESENT US!

There is a "Made for TV Tea Party" and then there is the "Real Tea Party" that you should be involved with in your local town.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Ill look at it later, but I agree I hate that Fox has taken over the tea party movement or atleast attached its name to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've never heard that verse before. Good God, Almighty King George...ahem...President Obama has his work cut out for him that's for sure.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   
I believe he was singing the fourth verse

First Verse

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say, does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Second Verse

On the shore, dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream;
'Tis the Star-Spangled Banner, O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Third Verse

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion, A home and a country should leave us no more? Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave: And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Fourth Verse

Oh, thus be it ever when free men shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto, "In God is our trust"
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

www.robinsweb.com...

link   
Don't you know that the military is helping to destroy this country? If Obama told the military to quell the Tea Party they would do it without question because they don't question what they do.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Don't you know that the military is helping to destroy this country? If Obama told the military to quell the Tea Party they would do it without question because they don't question what they do.

RIDICULOUS!! HERESAY!!

Honestly, it is ridiculous. Sure, they have chain of command and they respect their commander-in-chief, but I know a lot of military personnel, and they would defend the "country" not the "government" at all costs!

People get so caught up on uniforms?

Military and LEO are just people. Some bad, mostly good, and they do the same things you and I do. They do their jobs to the best of their abilities, so that they can take care of their families and friends. It doesn't make a lick of sense to do a job that endangers the very things that you love?

Blackwater/XE, UN troops, Large Corporation Heads, maybe I can see the conspiracy with those types, but not the US Military. They are on the side of our people 100% of the time!

The only possible military situation would involve mis-information. They are told that a group of people are enemies, or they are sick and contagious, or something, and they begin to follow orders, but very quickly the truth would be apparent and there would be revolt within the ranks, and the nefarious plan would fall apart. It is OUR Military, and they are made up of US!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Blackwater/XE, UN troops, Large Corporation Heads, maybe I can see the conspiracy with those types, but not the US Military. They are on the side of our people 100% of the time!

The People want us out of the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by getreadyalready

The People want us out of the Middle East.

The people want you out of everywhere. If everyone did what the people wanted than there would be no people to want.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Ill look at it later, but I agree I hate that Fox has taken over the tea party movement or atleast attached its name to it.

Fox hasn't taken over the Tea Party Movement. I would agree that a good majority of the Tea Party Members are Fox viewers.

Tea Party Member and supporter here, I used to be a democrat and I am still registered as one.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I'm glad that verse is out. There is a difference between being free to believe what you want and being forced to believe what is crammed down your throat and threatened with persecution because "Your great-great-great-grandfathers fought and died so this ""Christian"" nation could be ""free"" That's not freedom.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hi getready,

It is a positive response to a question asked of a former Marine He answers by singing the second, (actually, the 4th verse) to the Star Spangled Banner. A beautiful moment and one we should be proud of.

I too am a tea party supporter. I love all the men and women in the military.

Your second post is a perfect summation of the truth. You captured my true feelings to the "T".

Thank you for your comments!

Pax

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Awesome.
Thats how i like to think of the U.S.I went to idaho age 12 and again 14,My uncle was in the airforce ,He married my mums sister from uk he was stationed at MHAFB, i think and served in korea,My dad was RAF. he gave me a flag to bring home he explained that the red represented the blood of the people who sacrificed so they could be free.
AGAIN AWESOME,

[edit on 7/2/2010 by dashar]

top topics

join