It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on live webcam !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mes_s1a
THIS ISNT ANYTHING ATALL... WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK!!

Firstly, are 'all caps' really required to push your point across?
Because as well as your inappropriate reaction to a friendly interpretive and investigative discussion, all caps just looks as though you are shouting.

Whilst the moon theory does appear reasonable, it is inconclusive. Until proven other wise, the object in the sky which isn't obviously recognisable, remains a UFO (Unidentifiable flying object) Which, although symbolic of aliens does NOT always mean that it is.

UFO is exactly what it says on the tin.

Now, I suggest you turn off your caps, halt your consistency with double posting and stop hailing abuse at people who are in this thread enjoying a discussion regarding a very new and interesting topic.

(Oh and, please no excuses about dyslexia as they will not be credible)

Make an effort next time if you want to contribute.

---------------------

Originally posted by mes_s1a
RIGHT THATS THAT COVERED N WRAPPED UP FOUND THE ANSWER THREAD CLOSED!!!

And who are you to decide?

[edit on 2/7/2010 by Kliskey]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Whatever it may be, its still interesting.

It could well be the moon, but would the moon give off a heat signature?..

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I seriously don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Its gone now, but if you look at the first page of this thread, a couple of posts down is a screenshot of what people were looking at.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It could be the Space Station? It was on the news today, it's going to be clearly visible to the naked eye for the next few days. And they said that the ISS has the potential to be the second brightest object in the sky.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Could someone else verify if this is true?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

At this moment in time, the moon is low in the sky.

Wait until August and look east at around 8pm and you will see one big orange moon.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Nah mate, not if it's from the daily mail. lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ive seen many white objects flying on the Katla cam. Some of them dissapear and then reappear on the same path and also accelerate. Ive seen birds on the cam so i know its not birds.

Tride to make a gif of the printscreen pictures but its just a dot that really can be anything iknow. But you get the feeling. And these "balls" have been many and ive seen them here in Norway too. Appearing out of nowhere just to dissapear again. As if its "jumping"

how do i upload local files?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The first clue that this is fake is the title. UFO on live webcam!!!!

Right there I thought it was fake.

Second clue is its in IR. Whenever I see videos in some other mode than real life I raise the bovine scatology flag right off the bat.

I am a believer in other life forms. I just wish the Earth lifeforms would just grow up and post videos that are credible to the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cllj7
It could be the Space Station? It was on the news today, it's going to be clearly visible to the naked eye for the next few days. And they said that the ISS has the potential to be the second brightest object in the sky.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Could someone else verify if this is true?

They probably mean second brightest object in the night sky.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Actually, this was credible - I watched it for a good 10 minutes and got bored because the object just kind of hovered, figured I would log in today and see explanations, a video from yesterday, etc...I was skeptical at first that the bottom feed, the FLIR, was prerecorded...and then I saw the English button, clicked it, and discovered that the website is set up for monitoring the volcano, runs on a 24 hour feed apparently.

All I find instead are a bunch of people screaming "OMG FAKE!!!", claiming it was the moon (I seriously doubt that is the explanation, as I haven't found any other images resembling the moon at that time of the day over the volcano), etc...When we actually witnessed something last night that happens every time this volcano has issues, apparently.

Skeptics live to be skeptical, but burning the witch when she can prove she isn't a witch doesn't make you a better skeptic - it just make you a murderer.

I'm checking Youtube, somebody has to have posted the feed from yesterday with this thing on it.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe how much interest my post created! Thank you to everyone who is in on this.

UPDATE:

I suggest to those interested to do, as I will be tonight, and check the website watching the volcano to see if the object appears again at the same time and moves in the same way. If it does then we know it is either a spacial body or satellite.

I do not believe it is the moon as you would not get such a heat signature from the FLIR (I can not confirm this as I do not own one, but it is IR and the moon only reflects a small amount of light so would not be "WHITE", I also do not think it can be a satellite for the same reason, plus it seemed to move around.

I believe it is either a UFO or the Sun. The two webcams are slightly different sizes and have slightly different fields of view; so it is possibly that the IR is able to capture the sun whereas the visible light camera is not! we will see tonight as the same time. If you do not see it then we all witnessed a UFO!!!!!!

[edit on 2-7-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Well, I have proved it was not the sun my dear.

Will be with ya watching later tonight.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is a video I've found claiming that it is the moon - notice the time difference though compared to when the object was in the video yesterday.

This was taken at 22:00, and the object was visible yesterday around 17:00, so if this is in fact the moon we should be able to see it...in about 2 hours.

See y'all there.

- Fry

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Double post since editing apparently doesn't work, I meant to say the object was visible at 3:00, not 17:00. Apologies.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The video posted by Fryaga is a good complement to what you noticed being that both objects in question where similar. In the video you notice whatever that's flying is circular and also is seen flying in front of the volcanic ash. Some people are so quick to make judgment and in the end obviously make's you look foolish. Look for the most rational explanation and state it. Here's one that works good "It was swamp gas that was reflecting of the light from Venus". Sorry but it gets old when people interject nonsense and declare victory. All in all clearly it must be from there own short comings.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Right about now its 9:36 p.m. in Iceland.

Moonrise is at 11:56 p.m. (in Reykjavik)

Moon altitude will be at 23.9 degrees.

OK, so I am setting my clock for 9 p.m. pacific coast time and I will be watching that cam.

Just checked the cam and unless it clears up we won't be seeing much of anything tonight

[edit on 2-7-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here´s my last attemp... IT´S the MOON !!!!
But if you want see unicorn you will see unicorn.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
Here is a video I've found claiming that it is the moon - notice the time difference though compared to when the object was in the video yesterday.

This was taken at 22:00, and the object was visible yesterday around 17:00, so if this is in fact the moon we should be able to see it...in about 2 hours.

See y'all there.

- Fry

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Fryaga]

2010 - 5 - 24 22:20

I had to change background because moon was slightly behind trees in "winter background"

IT´s MOON. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thi is where it will be today at 5:30 am Iceland(webcam) time. It´s much higher so it will not be visible.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Zmurfix]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join