It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on live webcam !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

Well, if its not on the lens, its pretty cool. Good thing you got screenshots.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
yeah, nice work with the screen shots......

At least we cant be accused of having dodgy shakey footage

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It wasn't the sun. Sun is rising to the east, left of screen

I have watched this cam for months and I have never seen that before

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
G'day All,

Wow, it's gone now, at least we got to see it before it went away, I wounder what it was.

Yep UFO!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Star & Flag!

Thanks y'all for the updates!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

real cam

now its gone off FLIR

will keep watch to see if it shows up again tomorrow at same time if weather permits

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Are you sure it wasn't the sun? I didn't get a chance to see the whole thing in the cam, just part of it, which was barely visible on the top part of the screen. In the normal view of the cam I thought I could see the sun shining on the clouds where the unknown object was.

If it shows up tomorrow at the same time and same place, then you owe me dinner.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Great find, this is awesome.

I'm watching the live feed right now, and the cameras are starting to move around a bit - I went to go check videos on past earthquakes, and the cameras (obviously) were doing the same thing. Not sure if it is just the wind picking up, but I would imagine they would have these cameras fairly secured from past experiences.

S&F
If it starts to rain, I'll start recording!

- Fry

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Date Jul 2, 2010
Sunrise 3:07 AM
Sunset 11:55 PM
Length of day:
This day 20h 47m 32s
Difference − 3m 32s

Solar Noon:
Time 1:32 PM
Altitude 48.9°

www.timeanddate.com...

It wasn't the sun.

Reykjavík, of course is east of Eyja

en.vedur.is...=n

[edit on 2-7-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

big winds

WarningStrong gale warning is in effect for the south coast today and the southern part of the highland area until evening. Valid to 03.07.2010 05:00

en.vedur.is...=n

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Good looking out, berkeley - was worried something was about to go down.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Found this interesting snippet while researching for more information on UFO activity around Eyjafjallajökull.

UFO flying over active Eyjafjallajokull

Notice the position the orb appears in the video - very similar to the location of the video feed from today, no?

- Fry

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Wow! I haven't seen those clips - amazing and freaky

Thank you so much for sharing that.

As much as I have watched those cams I have never seen anything strange until today. If I hadn't been on the ball and on ATS I would never had got those screenshots.

For sure going to watch closer now. Probably should watch Katla and Hekla cams closer as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

VERY good video.. starred you in hopes others will watch it as well
Major natural occurrences seem to attract these lil buggers.

b

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The coincidence of seeing orbs in the sky at the time of the last volcano erruptionis confirms my belief that the last one was engineered. So the sighting of these new orbs suggests they might well be about to trigger another one, probably worse.

They prepped us for this last time, so people will accept it, and suggested there was a second volcano which, if it errupted, would be much worse.

Sooner or later they will trigger another, bigger one, I am sure.

Also, people in Europe are starting to kick up a fuss about chemtrails. Volcanic ash in the air serves some, at least, same purposes as the chemtrails for the criminals. It could be a neat way round any problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hmm, that's an interesting one, well it's definately unidentified.
Well spotted

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
When I opened this thread, I wad thinking, "here we go again, another dodgy video of a light in the sky!", but I have to say this one is interesting and I can think of no explanation. It was there for a while, invisible to the naked eye and slowly moving.

In the words of the great Mythbusters... Plausable!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
LINK

Look at the FLIR top left you can see the white spot. the shot had no white in it this morning now it is covered. the UFO arrived about 6 minutes ago!!!

You can compare it with the visible light camera above. You can clearly see that the object is cloaked as you can only see it in the FLIR image.

OP - Can you please point out in the first photo where the UFO is? all I can see is cloud, I can see a white dot in the 3rd photo is that what we are all looking at?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Interesting find. Watched the live cams for a while and never saw anything though.

Just a thought, but if White on the FLIR is HOT then isn't it possible it may have been a H'Copter hovering above the volcano taking readings of some sort? And it was small enough that it was near impossible to see on normal vid but FLIR picked up the heat signature from the engines??

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
Interesting find. Watched the live cams for a while and never saw anything though.

Just a thought, but if White on the FLIR is HOT then isn't it possible it may have been a H'Copter hovering above the volcano taking readings of some sort? And it was small enough that it was near impossible to see on normal vid but FLIR picked up the heat signature from the engines??

Possible, but H'copters generally don't move that slowly or smoothly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join