It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence: BP oil spill is disaster capitalism by criminal elite to depopulate and stop ET disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Evidence: BP oil spill is disaster capitalism by criminal elite to depopulate and stop ET disclosure

www.examiner.com

There is now evidence of intentional disaster capitalism in the BP oil spill, including “foreshadowing drills” by the U.S. agencies and the sabotage or criminal negligence involvement of Halliburton, first broadcast by this reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre and an independent scientist in a special investigative program on Vancouver Coop Radio CFRO 102.7 FM. Examiner readers can access the full summary and listen to the program in the article below.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is a must listen that is extrememly enlightening, even to the evacuees of Hurricane Katrina still in FEMA Barbed wire camps.

In the third paragraph click on the link to:
Vancouver Coop Radio CFRO 102.7 FM.

I was able to go around doing my dusting and other housework while listening to this and was just appalled at what the guest had to reveal. ..even to the capabilities of HAARP to create these environmental disasters.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
..even to the capabilities of HAARP to create these environmental disasters.

It sounded interesting until I read that.

Bovine excrement springs to mind.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
..even to the capabilities of HAARP to create these environmental disasters.

It sounded interesting until I read that.

Bovine excrement springs to mind.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by PuterMan]

It can't be ruled out though. Scalar weaponry has made nuclear warfare obsolete. Is it real? Here's what William Cohen had to say about it:

U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen
Warns about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counter terrorism] efforts."

Defense Secretary William Cohen, 1997

In a letter to a writer named "Russell" Bearden says,

"In short, Russell, the Secretary of Defense of the United States confirmed that there are indeed novel kinds of EM weapons, right now and have been for some time, which have been and are being used to

(1) initiate earthquakes

(2) engineer the weather and climate

(3) initiate the eruption of volcanoes

from this link , but feel free to do a web search for 'Scalar Weaponry' if you're curious

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
But seriously, how the heck does this or the world cup have to do with et disclosure?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

--and equine excrement back atcha.

Everyone with an open mind can weigh the pros and cons of any topic. You formed an opinion without even listening to the broadcast.

Read up on HAARP

www.haarp.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Isn't it obvious? South Africa, Gold, the golden World Cup Trophy.
The entire Brazilian national team is the alien team, how else could they be that good? They want the golden FIFA World Cup Trophy for their spaceship.

I am cheering for the humans, err I mean the Netherlands.

Oh, you said seriously... idk?!? That sure would be cool though.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
But seriously, how the heck does this or the world cup have to do with et disclosure?

I will leave that to the 'experts' on board, as the World Cup, to me, I put in the category of entertainment to take everyone's mind away from what's really happening.

ET disclosure: I have read ET/UFO stories, i.e. Roswell, 194 (I was was 8 years old then and remember, as well as more in the early '50s), and again seen them called a hoax, only to find that there is a lot of misinformation and disinformation, that I am back to believeing in ETs again. I haven't bookmarked everything, but i read in at least 3 different places that the big hoax played on th public will be an Invasion from Outer Space....which is to frighten the population into banding together and begging for help from the Powers who say they can.

Too many people have awakened to the criminal activity of the past (and I take it from Napoleon's loss at Waterloo) forward to date, although it's been around since the dawn of time..... power hungry, narcissistic, psychopaths who feel entitled to want they want and to he!! with everyone else.

So many murders, so much genocide, the planned de-population, one at a time or thousands, all for the almighty buck and World Domination.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70This is a must listen that is extrememly enlightening, even to the evacuees of Hurricane Katrina still in FEMA Barbed wire camps.

where is this?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If we are ever going to get the population down to the oft-quoted 500 million for manageability we have to start somewhere.

Sarcasm aside... I did read on Wayne Madsen that there was a briefing to the President by Army Corps of Engineers and FEMA last fall that the Macondo well contained enough oil to support the country for 8 months in the event of an OPEC cutoff over Iran invasion.

The Deepwater Horizon was moved from a successful well (also the deepest in the world at 35,000 feet) and was rushed to get into place on Macondo.

The rushing was what caused the disaster.

[edit on 7/1/10 by emsed1]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
seriously so now its all one conspiracy come on ?? really?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
WOW that is some read, sounds very far fetched yet
plausible.

suddenly living in the UK does not seem as bad as i make out
compared to what you in the USA have to come IF this article
or any part of it is true.

i firmly believe scaler weapons exist and may have done so much
damage that we dont know about and some that are mentioned
in the article are suspicious at best just to be put down to an
accident.

scary.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

More on disclosure of 40 years of withheld information.

://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m6d11-Will-the-BP-oil-spill-accelerate-disclosure-of-teleportation-antigravity-and-ETUFO- presence

Too long an URL...put http at beginning.

Teleportation, Antigravity, ET/UFO presence, Mars inhabited.

Two things I'm about to google
Project Mars and
Project Pegasus

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Originally posted by canadiansenior70 This is a must listen that is extrememly enlightening, even to the evacuees of Hurricane Katrina still in FEMA Barbed wire camps.

where is this?

There is a link on the original post!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
WOW that is some read, sounds very far fetched yet
plausible.

suddenly living in the UK does not seem as bad as i make out
compared to what you in the USA have to come IF this article
or any part of it is true.

i firmly believe scaler weapons exist and may have done so much
damage that we dont know about and some that are mentioned
in the article are suspicious at best just to be put down to an
accident.

scary.

I believe scalar technology exists. It all makes sense in correlation to Teslas work and theories. Along with what is termed the 'woodpecker grid'. Electromagnetic lines exist around the globe just like lattitude and longitude lines. I also read a good while back that many of our global ancient momunemts and monoliths were built on energy intersections. Since everything in existence has it's own vibrational frequency, they can be tampered with from a distance.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of the BP disaster. Evidence points towards criminal negligence and profiteering off the destruction. It also seems that government is allowing this to continue being out of control to push their agenda. As for this all being a false flag op to depopulate . . I'm not sure about this one, though it may be. As for ET's
I'm not touching that with a 10ft stick.

top topics

join