It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indy Media coverage of the BP Gulf Oil Thingamabob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is a thread to collect all the credible independent media (and mainstream if they ever get off their ass) coverage of the actual spill on the beach, in the ocean, etc.

I've seen some great threads about different issues relating to BP, but not much as far as actual coverage, photos, videos, etc.

This is the thread for that stuff. Feel free to add good, news-worthy links. I would ask that you not flood this with "ZOMG"-We'er all gonna die!! Alex Jones sez so" kinda stuff...

here's a few links to get started:

Uniformed Cops on BP Payroll? Enter the ACLU

motherjones.com...

www.youtube.com...

Also

Oil Spill From Above:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aussie 60 minutes:

Independent Journalists photograph spill from above with kites!! AMAZING photos

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ten years ago I flew out to a BP Deepwater platform in the Gulf of Mexico to report on offshore drilling and was amazed I could see oil rigs all the way to the horizon. Now I’m appalled that from 2,000 feet up I can see heavy oil slicks all the way to the horizon.

bpoilslick.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
BP-related News:

Aug. 3- The federal government is giving a joint venture involving oil giant BP millions of dollars in stimulus money to build a power plant on farmland near the tiny Kern County town of Tupman, even as the company faces heavy government pressure and a criminal probe into the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

www.theglobalreport.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hey mate, good idea. One question, you just want media files on this thread? That's me out then (still trying to figure that issue out
)

I've got a link, bit of a massive 96 page read, but there's some good info in there for anyone that's interested. Let me know

top topics

join