It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recently tried God Like Productions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
nevermind, as there is no mind here.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by facelift]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dottt
reply to post by zaiger

amkon amkon amkon

Yes, free speech does mean something. But free speech here comes wth consequences. That is, stupity is not tolerated. I like that.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by brilab45

Really, I'm older and not that saavy as some of you youngsters

Brilab...you got 65 notches on the belt?

I think I'm seeing your OP in a different light.

Before I say, "my bad" what is your agenda here..?

My agenda is that there is more truth here than anywhere else. I've been quite put off by other sites.

When I hear other people saying they are done with this site, I think, where the hell else are you going to go. This is definitely the place to be. Let the dumb ares go elsewhere. Guess that is where they belong. I really do like it here. No brownie points needed. I enjoy the banter and difference of opinion and the abilitly to allow us to say the crazy things on our minds without too much being put down.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just one more thing before this thread dies; there are so many smart people here.

I read nearly everything here. I'm so impressed by the youth of this society. I'm kinda old here. I feel there is much hope left to humanity. This conclusiion I come to is on behalf of the many awesome posters to this site.

Often I star and flag many posts without comment. Why? Because they are so far ahead of me. I have great hope for our future through the young and incredibly smart people whom contribute here.

I fear not the future.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
they have "ATS" filtered too, they don't like ATS much over there, they are constantly plagiarizing material from here.

To be honest, a lot of people here also post on Godlike Productions.

A lot of it is not plagiarism it is syndicating.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
guess I'm just not mensa material like you guys. I'll take a few four letter words over another shape shifting video or yet another mundane semiliterate thread.
Too much pontification, too many exclamation points and too little spelling. Very litttle sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
guess I'm just not mensa material like you guys. I'll take a few four letter words over another shape shifting video or yet another mundane semiliterate thread.
Too much pontification, too many exclamation points and too little spelling. Very litttle sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's loose in the right places
and tight in the right places, just
like a well made suit but the real challenge
both here, and there, is to beam down the new world.
I'm serious here when I say that I have the Authority to build
and sell and entire planet, right along earth's own orbit, but so should
you. And who took that right away from you, and why didn't you think to
reclaim it on your own, and why do you deny it to yourself even now. I wonder.

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Every forum has its own "style" I guess.

Not everyone will like every site.

I don't think there's a better way to say it than that.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is it me or did the OP by saying something supposedly negative about that other forum,did nothing more than make people here aware of it?

A little reverse logic there now.

Talk bad about it so people will check it out for themselves.

Why even discuss it here?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Is it me or did the OP by saying something supposedly negative about that other forum,did nothing more than make people here aware of it?

A little reverse logic there now.

Talk bad about it so people will check it out for themselves.

Why even discuss it here?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Oneolddude]

Oh your logic is perfectly sane. I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

Honestly, I lose respect for those that follow gypsy style thinking. Truth is not found at GLP. They are a group of fallicy and untruths. There, I said it. People here examine things on a much better level and they give supportive information. The difference is black and white. If you can not see that, then you are oneolddude. Making a funny.

Discuss it here......why let others go on into the glorious misinformation trail of nowhwere? Here we have people that actually think. Not just posters that have nothing to back up their claims. Believe what you want. I want to hear every side of the story. I get that here. GLP is a propagandist inciteful bowl of mixed fruit. Never know what your gonna get.

Edited: I originally said fallic instead of fallicy. No one corrected me! LOL

[edit on 30-6-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I found GLP a long time before ATS, I go there to let my hair down, yes it can be rude and crude, but it is also funny, anyone see the video of the guy angry cause he couldn't get into the Mall.

Anyway, sometimes we break the news first sometimes GLP does, a lot of the same stuff gets posted on both forums.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I actually like dropping in there every now and then in place of the skunkworks forum which ive found is too conservative and too many demand evidence. Its good to do some wild speculation and explore possibilities, im sure many of todays major conspircies started out as fictional sounding speculation long before evidence began cropping up. Before you can go building a case you need ideas as to what might be going on.

I embrace the broad spectrum truth seeking styles as being a key part of expanding the collective conscious out of the narrow paradigms. We should be embracing our crackpots for not being normal, as we have enough normal thinkers already.

If the requirment for evidence is dropped for an exploration of possibility excercise then by all means give em a look, but if your after credible well put together thorough research then dont even go near them.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

ATS is better is you want to discuss a topic, GLP is a little hard to maneuver.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

ATS is better is you want to discuss a topic, GLP is a little hard to maneuver.

Totally agree. But I am done with GLP. ATS is far more advanced and on the cutting edge. Plus, I get news much faster here. Its amazing, that I can get news here two or three days faster than the MSM. The news here is much more straight.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
gee el pee was fun about 5-6 years ago.
everyone used to be pretty cool with each other.
then the "purge" happened and schisms developed.
ats is about the only place i come now.
really good articles here.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am coming from GLP, and I hope ATS is NOT like it.

I was erased my account completely because i posted an innocent link:
www.google.com... 23663399%3BGFNT%3A%230000ff%3BGIMP%3A%230000ff%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3B&q=trinity+glp

Go figure!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Good lord there are conspiracy websites worse than ATS?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As I said 3 weeks ago, there are many different sites out there, each has their own ups and downs.

I don't think anything else needs to be said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join