It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recently tried God Like Productions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes, I did, The quality is so far beneath ATS. Little referencing and a whole lot of expletives.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but Jusus Harold Christ, they are simply.... simple.

So, I guess I'm saying that ATS really is a cut above the rest.

Now given, I have not really made an appreciable effort here, but those folks are definitely borderline I.Q.

So in closing, I really appreciate this site. Way above the cut.

Thanx to ATS for making this site unparalelled to any other conspiracy/truth site I've run into.

For those who threaten to leave this forum, you are woefully misguided. This is the only site I have found to be enlightening.

Thanx to all you sharp folks and making me more informative.

I'm still green behind the ears, but ATS members have given me a great wake up call.

Thanx again!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi there~!

Remember, you have to walk among the thorns here too

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
they have "ATS" filtered too, they don't like ATS much over there, they are constantly plagiarizing material from here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Yes, you are absolutely right. But they lack something. That something is a higher I.Q. Parroting ATS members really does not make them smarter. They make much more obtuse statements.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Hi there~!

Remember, you have to walk among the thorns here too

The thorns here are less sharp, yet they smell better. I like it here, even when stuck with the occaisional thorn. But yes, I've been torn apart here, but at least I deserved it. I can take constructive criticism. I loathe crusty repetitive statements. People here are much more inquisitive and open.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

The thorns here are less sharp

No champ - they are sharper...

And either you are a major tool or your empathetic views are unfounded and wreak of brown-nosing...both are fail.

Cya on the boards.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yup GLP is crap.

See my signature? Those are for the people who complain about ATS.

There's no better website on the net for anything conspiracy related!

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

And either you are a major tool or your empathetic views are unfounded and wreak of brown-nosing...both are fail.

Cya on the boards.

ATS is pretty sweet isn't it!

It's the only blog.... I've ever been on

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

No, there are sharp people and ther are complete fools. I don't mind being corrected here. I do mind be corrected by absolute ingnorance. You don't perchance make invaluable contributions to GLP do you?

I like being crtiqued by the worthy. The worthy belie here. Flame me away. At least I'm being ripped apart by cognitive individuals.

Cya on the boards.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are always right. I've always enjoyed your honesty and integrity. You are a good human being that I admire greatly. Yes, that is how long I've been with ATS (lurking mostly). I nearly know you as you are consistent and spiritual when making replies. You are a great ATS member.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are always right. I've always enjoyed your honesty and integrity. You are a good human being that I admire greatly. Yes, that is how long I've been with ATS (lurking mostly). I nearly know you as you are consistent and spiritual when making replies. You are a great ATS member.

Aww shucks!

I'm gonna blush!

Thanks friend, I certainly try.

Your not so bad yourself!

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Absolutely right. I'm done with any other site. They sometimes have more topics, but they are far more unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow..anyone seen my hip waders?

Well, its nice to know that someone is enjoying the site.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yeah GLP is our toilet. When you get a notice from a mod that your thread has been moved to the trash bin, that is secret mod lingo for "moved to GLP for further discussion". Nobody is sure how GLP started but one thing that is known that ATS members go to GLP when they die get banned. There is one site that is below GLP that i dare not mention i think a word lifter censors is in chat. But the unnamed site is unmodderated and really just reminds me if you made 1,000 crazy new-agers sit through a Richard pryor act. A bunch of non-sensical spirit talk with four letter words every other word.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Not sure how long this thread will last or this post even. I documented a ban in progress at that place with screen-shots, etc a while back. I was banned for basically debunking the owner on his public health-care position. If you notice GLP has a lot of political undertones and motives. It's a "Pretty Hate Machine". Several former members also complain of being stalked when moving on to other forums by one of their moderators who also was recently debunked on The Oil Drum. I hope you enjoy your stay here, You will find lot's of intelligent debate. Just be prepared to back up any claims and positions. It's a healthy thing for the mind as opposed to someone's pocketbook who is now claiming to leave Florida for the forth time and selling his home. Sensationalism and Fear Mongering. That sums that place up.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I suppose the real reason I made this post is that I don't feel worthy of such company.

No, am not looking for to get my nose brown. I've been all over the internet trying to find a home I feel comfortable with.

So no........no brown nosing. But I do appreciate those who think I'm a fake. It's truthtelling to your ambiguos allegiances. Mine are comfortably here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Wow..anyone seen my hip waders?

Well, its nice to know that someone is enjoying the site.

See, that was funny and yet you felt that was a truth. I'm not at all offended. Raise your hip waders. It might get deeper.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Yeah GLP is our toilet. When you get a notice from a mod that your thread has been moved to the trash bin, that is secret mod lingo for "moved to GLP for further discussion". Nobody is sure how GLP started but one thing that is known that ATS members go to GLP when they die get banned. There is one site that is below GLP that i dare not mention i think a word lifter censors is in chat. But the unnamed site is unmodderated and really just reminds me if you made 1,000 crazy new-agers sit through a Richard pryor act. A bunch of non-sensical spirit talk with four letter words every other word.

I never knew they existed until a few weeks ago. Really, I'm older and not that saavy as some of you youngsters. So I gave it a try and it failed miserably for me.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by entropy
Not sure how long this thread will last or this post even. I documented a ban in progress at that place with screen-shots, etc a while back. I was banned for basically debunking the owner on his public health-care position. If you notice GLP has a lot of political undertones and motives. It's a "Pretty Hate Machine". Several former members also complain of being stalked when moving on to other forums by one of their moderators who also was recently debunked on The Oil Drum. I hope you enjoy your stay here, You will find lot's of intelligent debate. Just be prepared to back up any claims and positions. It's a healthy thing for the mind as opposed to someone's pocketbook who is now claiming to leave Florida for the forth time and selling his home. Sensationalism and Fear Mongering. That sums that place up.

Great, I'm going to be stalked now? I made a few comments and became an instant star. Not here though. You people are a tough group. I appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

amkon amkon amkon

top topics

<<   2 >>

join