It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets find a solution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I can not stand by and do nothing for any longer!
While I do not live on the Gulf coast, it is the place of my birth and I am being ripped apart on the inside knowing what is happening.

If you live in the area, please visit my site and submit a report of what is being done in your immediate area.

We are also gathering ideas to fix this disaster.

Every testimonial and idea has merit and we need to have our voices HEARD!

Link to website

I just created this website so it is a work in progress. The form submission should be functional. We need to act NOW!

Please note that I am not selling nor asking for money.
I am paying for this out of my own pocket.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by bismarcksea]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There is no solution. This 'disaster' is intentional, and any attempt to stop it will be blocked. The military has the capability to stop the leak. They won't.

The best thing you can do is help those affected by this disaster.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Good job in being pro active and doing something concrete AND with your own money! I recommend changing the word 'SPILL' on your website side title to 'LEAK'. I know it may seem like symantics but it's important to call things what they are. A spill implies someting finite, that can be cleaned up. A LEAK on the other hand is another matter all together as we're too sadly discovering...
And while I agree there may not in fact be any actual solution, taking care of those in peril and getting the word out can only help. Good luck with the site.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is gonna sound kind of wacko (but it won't be the first unconventional idea posted at ATS, huh?!) It's an idea I gleaned from a book called The Secret, and basically it comes down to this: thoughts have power; believing is seeing. The brain's ability to imagine, to "see" that which we want to see, is an energy force we send out into the universe. We then 'get what we ask for' ...as individuals, and also collectively.

But here's the catch... when we think or say, "This oil catastrophe is going to kill our planet, that's terrible, I don't want it to devastate everything" and such as that, the universe hears the belief.

Even in the "I don't want it to devastate everything" phrase, "devastate everything" is what the universe hears. By just thinking those two words, they are being requested. "I don't want it to" is ignored because the image of devastation is conjured nonetheless, and that mental imagery is where the power lies!

(The good thing is, positive energy is more potent than negative energy, and furthermore, negative outcomes can be averted with an influx of positive imagery. This is something worth trying, no matter what you believe about the possibility. Besides, it's quick, painless, harmless, and free!)

So, here's the challenge: take a few minutes to "see" the ocean floor of the Gulf healed, the clear waters teaming with wildlife, the white sands of the beaches, the clean air all throughout. Or visualize Obama waking up in the morning with a change of heart, and a new focus on bringing in all countries to help who volunteered early on. There are so many creative minds on this website. Collectively, if we think it, we can make it happen...

Take 3 minutes to visualize it in a positive way, and keep the vision set in your mind as you post what you "see." It won't be a lie, because you'll be seeing it in your mind's eye, and by doing so, you'll be requesting it from the universe. (Some say that's exactly what Jesus meant by 'Ask and ye shall receive.')

Give it a go! After all, who can really account for all of the mysteries of the universe? I tell you this. I can draw... anything. No formal training, no talent involved. I draw because I believe I can. I made that agreement with the universe when I was 5. I don't play the piano because I do not believe I can. Let's do this thing! (Just remember to state it in positive terms, avoiding negative imagery like oil gusher, tar balls, destruction, etc. I'll start it off...

I see the hurricane having an unexpected positive effect on the ocean floor in the gulf. I see the universe sending this hurricane to heal the floor of the ocean, and encase the oil a vapors back inside the earth.

(PS: I did not mean to high-jack your topic... please feel free to put this on your website, or make a new thread with this idea. I have not posted enough times to start a new thread but I love your idea of doing something!)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I wish you luck...

Not too many people are actually interested in solutions.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
yes something needs to be done, we need to find out who wants to pursue underwater drilling and boycott them............. we do not need another disaster.

other than praying and writing to my mp what can be done?

has to be soemthing that hurts the oil companies pockets.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
YES! We need to vote with our wallets.

We need to DEMAND that the hidden oil-free technologies are released.

We need to DEMAND that they fix this disaster.

In the end, it rests on our collective shoulders to do SOMETHING....or to do NOTHING.

top topics

join