It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lights in Ontario Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Possible UFO sighting Ontario

Hi all

This is my first thread so please be kind! I think that I might be in a little bit of shock --- but I think that I just saw my first UFO!

I was out on my porch having a smoke and playing a game on my Ipod. (Unfortunately not my phone w/camera) When I looked up, I noticed that a plane was flying overhead. It was flashing Red, Green and Blue lights which I understand is customary for planes but it seemed like this plane was particularly well lit up. (Because it’s night time I could only see the lights and I wasn’t able to see the actual outline of the plane)

Now this part I know is a little crazy --- so you’ll have to forgive me. But ever since I started getting into the UFO phenomenon last year ---once and while when I’m feeling silly – I will try to “telepathically” say hello to the passing planes. (Just on the in case it happens to be...well..ET lol) I often will wish the occupants of the plane peace and love ect. I realize this is crazy and perhaps had nothing to do with what I saw next... which was:

After the “plane” disappeared beyond my next door neighbour’s tree. I saw this flash of white light very very quickly pass through the sky. This flash of white then turned to my left and ducked through my neighbours tree for a quick second and then streaked back up into the sky.

From there it came back down into my other neighbour’s property on my right and seemed to almost slide into their yard. This whole incident with this light lasted at most 30 seconds maybe even less.

It was incredible. I waited outside for a few minutes later --- but everything seemed normal; completely dark. I even shone my ipod light over into the neighbours yard but nothing seemed to be there.

After that I started to get eaten alive by mosquitos so I decided to come back in and share.

The only possible explanation I can think of -- is that someone’s car lights caused some kind of weird reflection. But it seems to me that the light originated from the sky. (And I didn’t see any other planes up there)

Anyways --- please forgive my rambling. But this was soooo cool!

I’m wondering if any other members here have seen a similar phenomenon?

Thanks to all who managed to read this far!

Peace!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Where in Ontario are you? I'm near Kitchener Waterloo, and one night i was near my patio, and i saw a light ball or something, not a light shining, move around near the patio and then proceeded away into the sky.

Sounds like the same behaviour of light you saw.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

That's very cool!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I live near Kingston, Ont.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenandNoelle

I live in canada ontario,am glad not the only one aswell. I saw flash of light to.but mine was more of a beam coming down hitting the ground...

i was lucky to get it on camera..

0:30 sec when light flash happen

[edit on 28-6-2010 by LookingforInfo]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
seems like there has been a lot of strange light activity in the past few months in Ontraio. Keep us posted.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm in Mississauga, and from my apartment building I can see Lake Ontario. I've seen a weird light over the lake one night, probably about a year ago. Tried to take photos, but it didn't come out

Definitely not a plane, as I'm well aware of the flight paths, and often have a smoke on the balcony watching the planes come in from the South.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

i saw it aswell this was my second UFO Sighting in my life

I was looking at the window for the moon then i noticed theres was this strange object flashing red lights every second, and then blue to green once or twice, it was flying low speed.

It was a red UFO from the way you were looking at it.

Sorry if i didnt get any pictures my cam stinks, doesnt work well at night.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I look up at the sky every night here in Sauga, I dont know if this was a satellite or not because of how bright it was. It didnt show any strange movements, it just flew in a straight line from east heading west. At first I was thinking plane, but it was a single light, but very bright. Brighter then any star that was out that night. I didnt know what to make of it and still dont. Lately I'v been getting uneasy feelings that something is going to happen soon. But thats probably just me...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Lately I'v been getting uneasy feelings that something is going to happen soon.

Funny u should mention that i had have been having the same feelings after the earthqucak

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thank-you so much to everyone who read my post --- and especially to those who responded!

I’m so happy --- that others have seen something similar and that’s very cool Agent_USA_Supporter that you saw the same thing as me last night!

You’re absolutely right --- this plane was travelling very slow and it also didn’t seem to be on a straight flight path. (It could have been the angle from which I was viewing it --- but it also seemed to wobble a little bit)

Did you by chance see any flashes of white light?

LookingforInfo --- I really enjoyed your video as well! What I saw was different but I think it’s all connected to the same phenomenon and that’s some amazing footage! I wished I had my camera with me --- but it all happened so fast I don’t think I had enough time to capture it anyhow.

I agree that I’ve felt like something is about going to happen! I’ve felt this for a few months. And it does seem like the UFO phenomenon has really been picking up! So I'll definately keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks everyone again!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not to burst anyones bubble but I did some pretty extensive research and that UFO type object was actually the International Space Station...it passes by about 3 times a day.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i saw something like that to! i live in waterloo and i was in eastbridge chilling with friends and then it got brighter then usual i noticed cause it was pretty dark at the time and i look up and i seen a big bright light like really bright and it was pretty close and i turn to tell my friends and he saw it to but as soon as i told him it got dimmer and started moving away and disapeared instantly i couldnt believe it it tripped me out,about 15mins later it was dark out and me and my from noticed there was ALOT of planes flying around like 150 planes way more then usual i think that they where looking for it cause what are the odds of that many planes in the sky after seeing something unsual,but its gave me chills glad im not the only one whos seen something like that

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm from Windsor, Ontario and I see all sorts of stuff in the sky that can't be explained EVERY NIGHT. People are either too ignorant, or too preoccupied, to see/believe what's going on in our very backyards.

top topics

join