It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake's All-Seeing-Eye Has Seen it All

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

"Music" itself is much more powerful than most people think, with the use of things like subliminals. There are many scientists who study the brain and have done brilliant reports on the effects of music on the brain.

Examples please.

You're playing the fool here on purpose?! Someone initiated in the sublime rights of masonry cannot correlate musical notation and vibration with physical and thus mental change?

Laughable AM! Yer killin me!

You know of cymatics?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Spending power? This aspect of the conspiracy has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with DESTROYING MORALS AND BREAKING UP FAMILIES.

The young kids are their target demographic because they are the FUTURE. So another way to look at it is that they are destroying the future.

Young children's minds are very impressionable and they are constantly being bombarded with negative and evil concepts/imagery. You were talking about little girls specifically. Do you not watch the news? Do you not understand that most girls are having sex at very young ages, doing drugs, etc, etc, etc? You think it's all happening by accident? lol

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Also, AM, you ask why they would care to prop up these seemingly meaningless acts and groups and artists.

Think about how many more children and young adults listen to pop music instead of contemplating reality. britney spears has millions of devoted fanatics.. it is merely to waste the time and life of those watching and consuming the acts. They cannot think about their purpose if they are too busy listening to, reading about, planning to see, talking to friends about, posting about some manufactured stage act.

There are more youth who know who britney spears is than the second amendment in the US

[edit on 28-6-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
You're playing the fool here on purpose?! Someone initiated in the sublime rights of masonry cannot correlate musical notation and vibration with physical and thus mental change?

I was asking for examples of sublimnal messages in relation to the studies Diplomat mentioned.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Spending power? This aspect of the conspiracy has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with DESTROYING MORALS AND BREAKING UP FAMILIES.

So The Disney Corporation is no longer in the money making business?

The young kids are their target demographic because they are the FUTURE. So another way to look at it is that they are destroying the future.

So what are you implying? That when these children grow up they will continue to listen to Drake and The Jonas Brothers? Please be more concise.

Young children's minds are very impressionable and they are constantly being bombarded with negative and evil concepts/imagery. You were talking about little girls specifically. Do you not watch the news? Do you not understand that most girls are having sex at very young ages, doing drugs, etc, etc, etc?

And this is Disney's fault? This is soley the responsibility of the children's parents. Anyone who foists this onto anyone or anything other then themselves is taking the easy road through life.

You think it's all happening by accident? lol

No, by laziness.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There are more youth who know who britney spears is than the second amendment in the US

Once again, who's fault is that?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he doesn't says "all seeing eye" first.
Second, he is waving his hand OMG!!! Big deal? I think it's the first rapper I see doing this

I think this "conspiracy" is made out of nothing, sorry.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Of course the Disney corporation is still in the business of making money, what a ridiculous thing to ask. I said this particular aspect of the global conspiracy that we are talking about here is not about money, it is about manipulation and as another poster put it, distraction.

You think I am implying that the kids will grow up and continue to listen to Drake and Jonas Brothers? Huh?

No, actually, it's more like the kids will grow up with the attitude and perception of things in the way that was manipulatively placed into their minds through these entertainment puppets by the illuminati people who control the entertainment corporations.

They are being conditioned to accept all types of things, one of most importance being world governance.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Once again, who's fault is that?

Their own, but it doesn't help that such knowledge is deemed uncool and even, "I don't need to know that". What kids pay attention to is what they are presented with. And now more so than ever they are being bombarded every day on all fronts with popular programming. Thinking only about what others have created.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Hmm, it's a fact that he says All-Seeing-Eye.

Go on youtube and look up Young Jeezy featuring Drake "Lose My Mind." It is the same song that they are performing live at the awards show in the video clip here, you can hear his lyrics perfectly and he most definitely is saying "All-Seeing-Eye." He's also wearing a t-shirt with the all-seeing-eye on it! C'mon now... it's one thing to come in the thread and say "I don't believe that the illuminati is making these artists wear their symbols" but to say "He's not even saying 'All-Seeing-Eye.'" Get with the program and stop derailing threads.

Here is a close-up picture of the shirt he was wearing:

mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Of course the Disney corporation is still in the business of making money, what a ridiculous thing to ask. I said this particular aspect of the global conspiracy that we are talking about here is not about money, it is about manipulation and as another poster put it, distraction.

Really? So they, as a corporation, are spending their money to distract people? Distract them from what? How will this profit them in the end?

You think I am implying that the kids will grow up and continue to listen to Drake and Jonas Brothers?

I have no idea what you are implying, you are rather vague in your assertions.

No, actually, it's more like the kids will grow up with the attitude and perception of things in the way that was manipulatively placed into their minds through these entertainment puppets by the illuminati people who control the entertainment corporations.

And who lets this children grow up with that attitude? Is Mickey and Minnie rasing everyone's children? Who lets them watch the 'most popular mainstream rapper' Drake?

They are being conditioned to accept all types of things, one of most importance being world governance.

How does listening to crappy music condition you to anything (let alone world governance) other then changing the station?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois

I think this "conspiracy" is made out of nothing, sorry.

If you are basing everything about this part of the conspiracy on Drake alone then I can see why you might think it is "made out of nothing."

But this goes MUCH deeper than 1 single artist. This has been happening for decades now, long before "rap music" was even invented. This all started with Rock n' Roll bands.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Their own...

Wrong. It is their parents fault first and foremost.

What kids pay attention to is what they are presented with.

Exactly, and it is up to the children's parents to determine what they are presented with the majority of the time.

And now more so than ever they are being bombarded every day on all fronts with popular programming.

So what? Once again, who determines what the children watch?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

For such a "high-level" Mason who seems so noble and proud you are one THICK individual.

You don't seem to understand any of this, and I seem to be getting very irritated by your questions. I see that you are in this thread to play devil's advocate or whatever, but you're actually making yourself seem very ignorant.

This is a conspiracy forum. Do you know nothing about the illuminati and their agenda and how it works?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Augustus, we get it.

Your main argument is that it is the PARENT'S FAULT.

We get it.

But can you even take a step further and figure out WHY it is the parent's fault, and WHY parenting is so attrocious today?

Edit: I'll give you the answer. Because the parents of this new generation have been manipulated by the same exact system! That's why! The "family" in general has been destroyed, the kids aren't raised by "parents" they are raised by their televisions and ipods! Wake up!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

For such a "high-level" Mason who seems so noble and proud you are one THICK individual.

Glad we are stooping to insults now.

You don't seem to understand any of this, and I seem to be getting very irritated by your questions.

If you do not like people questioning your pet theories and causing you to think about them then why are you on a discussion board?

Do you know nothing about the illuminati and their agenda and how it works?

No, because nobody can ever pinpoint for me who this nebulous 'Illuminati' actually may be. Who are they? Where do they meet? Most importantly, if they are so all powerful, why did they let you out one of their top agent provocateurs; Drake?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well at least you admit that you know nothing about the illuminati, no wonder you are having such a hard time understanding why they use the entertainment and media industries to manipulate the public.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Your main argument is that it is the PARENT'S FAULT.

But can you even take a step further and figure out WHY it is the parent's fault, and WHY parenting is so attrocious today?

Edit: I'll give you the answer. Because the parents of this new generation have been manipulated by the same exact system! That's why! The "family" in general has been destroyed, the kids aren't raised by "parents" they are raised by their televisions and ipods! Wake up!

Bull. That is a lazy persons answer, "My kids are bad because of what I watched when I was a kid"?

How do you explain my neighbors children who are very well behaved and not permitted to watch much television or carry a cell phone. Or my two nieces who's parents monitor everything that they watch or read? It takes some effort but the only reason, in my mind, for not doing so is laziness. Pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
DRAKE DRIZZY ROGERS!!!! I dont understand how you could of not of heard this guy yet?!?! puzzles me... you must live under a rock or two. Not really a fan of his older music, but with the new tunes he is coming out right, he's starting to be my top fav.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well at least you admit that you know nothing about the illuminati, no wonder you are having such a hard time understanding why they use the entertainment and media industries to manipulate the public.

Neither can you as you failed to address one of my questions concerning this alleged group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join