It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake's All-Seeing-Eye Has Seen it All

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A lot of mainstream entertainers are puppets to the Illuminati corporations that they sign contracts with.

This might be another example...

(for those who don't know who "Drake" is, he is basically the most popular mainstream rapper as of now)

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

A lot of mainstream entertainers are puppets to the Illuminati corporations that they sign contracts with.

This might be another example...

The guy did a show with Hanson - how much can he really know. And the fact that he did indeed do a show with them verifies he is a major tool...no one does a show with them unless they are threatened.

Last name Ever, First name Lamest...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Well who knows how much Drake "really knows."

These artists could entirely be puppets, or they might actually be willingly involved themselves... who knows.

Another option, one that the average person will find absolutely ridiculous, is that certain people on this planet are literally possessed by some sort of force or entities.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He is nothing but another confused man.

Anyone can say anything, he is furthering the mandate of degeneration of those listening. But he is neither a rapper nor an artist. He is paid to do something he may not even fully understand.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
For you to call him the most popular mainstream rapper now.

Doesn't that mean I should have heard of him before?

He sure is "underground" for being the most popular dude around right now.

I never heard of him and I am usually pretty savvy with modern music.

I guess his youtube videos are having trouble rising to the front page? I can see why, he sucks. lol.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

What is your point?

Are you saying that since Drake did a show with Hanson that means the illuminati does not control entertainment corporations?

Drake is nothing more than a puppet for these people, I just don't see how him doing something with Hanson has anything to do with it... if anything it was probably just part of his contract or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This is all completely beside the point.

It doesn't matter if you, one single individual, have not heard of this artist.

Regardless of you knowing about him, he is definitely one of the biggest music stars right now.

Let's not argue about how big of a star someone is, this thread is mainly about the entertainment industry being controlled by illuminati corporations. The Drake incident at the BET awards last night is simply another piece of evidence to all of this.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
The guy did a show with Hanson...

Wow, how long until he works himself up to opening for the Jonas Brothers?

Seriously, you would have had to fornicate with the Illuminati's wives to land that gig.....as punishment.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by facelift
The guy did a show with Hanson...

Wow, how long until he works himself up to opening for the Jonas Brothers?

Here is one of the Jonas Brothers wearing an occult t-shirt. You can clearly see the All-Seeing-Eye and Aleister Crowley on the shirt.

Another "coincidence" I'm sure...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The Jonas Brothers are signed by Disney.

Maybe you don't know the history of the Disney corporation.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I remember seeing JZ with an occult (Freemason) amulet at the Grammys. I wondered if he knew what it was. Probably.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
I remember seeing JZ with an occult (Freemason) amulet at the Grammys. I wondered if he knew what it was. Probably.

Yea, there are all kinds of strange things that tie Jay-Z to this stuff. His wife Beyonce has also been seen posing with Baphomet pieces and even wore a Baphomet ring.

Jay-Z is featured on a new track with Rick Ross called "Free Mason" which will be on Rick Ross' new album. Will be interesting to hear what they have to say about that lol...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

And? Disney signs and promotes them because they are marketable to their target audience, prepubescent girls. Are prepubescent girls the target demographic for the 'Illuminati'?

Once they have outlived their usefulness Disney will have another new artist or group to take their place, ad infinitum, until parents take responsiblity for their children and what they feed their brains with and there is no longer any money in the endeavor.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Are prepubescent girls the target demographic for the 'Illuminati'?

Yes, most likely one of the main target demographics. That is what this is about.

They control most of the banking and political industries for obvious reasons. It all has to do with setting up their "New World Order."

But why would they want to control the entertainment industry? Well that's simple, because it is the perfect tool to manipulate the public (most specifically the youth) with.

"Music" itself is much more powerful than most people think, with the use of things like subliminals. There are many scientists who study the brain and have done brilliant reports on the effects of music on the brain.

Edit to add: If you happen to be one of those people who think the negative and evil crap being pushed by the media has no detrimental effects on the youth whatsoever then this thread is definitely not for you.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yes, most likely one of the main target demographics. That is what this is about.

Really? Why? They have no to very little spending power other then their parents, who, if they learn how to say 'No' can make that almost zero.

But why would they want to control the entertainment industry? Well that's simple, because it is the perfect tool to manipulate the public (most specifically the youth) with.

Exactly how does one manipulate anything by putting crap like the Jonas Brothers and Drake out there for little girls to listen to?

"Music" itself is much more powerful than most people think, with the use of things like subliminals. There are many scientists who study the brain and have done brilliant reports on the effects of music on the brain.

Examples please.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And? Disney signs and promotes them because they are marketable to their target audience, prepubescent girls. Are prepubescent girls the target demographic for the 'Illuminati'?

Once they have outlived their usefulness Disney will have another new artist or group to take their place, ad infinitum, until parents take responsiblity for their children and what they feed their brains with and there is no longer any money in the endeavor.

Their target is kids, influence the kids and it matters not what their parents believe. It's just one more filter that children are dropped through, when they reach the bottom, all that they once were will have been rendered from them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join