It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP spill and Revelation 9..."and their power was to hurt men five months."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Blueangel7
I always thought that the locusts and scorpions were those little black helicopters, with the scorpion tails! How strange that it could all be caused by oil!

Oh, btw...about the SCORPION

You might want to check out the connection between BP, Transocean, and SCORPION OFFSHORE, LTD.
[edit on 28-6-2010 by Alethea]

Excellent find.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f38fa800e75.gif[/atsimg]

www.scorpionoffshore.com...

[edit on 6/28/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Its true that the bible can be interpreted in any way based upon a persons objective or their own opinion. Its true, just ASK different bible believers for their opinion of it. Ask a priest or pastor and I am sure one of them will say that it suggests you should be donating more money to them. I know its sad, but its TRUE!

And any book that contradicts itself over and over and tells you to kill people for no reason is a bunch of nonsense. Especially a god who floods the world during a temper tantrum killing innocent babies, kittens, puppies etc. And Jesus curses and kills a fig tree because it wasnt producing fruit due to it being out of season.

Its a bunch of baloney in my opinion.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Revelation 9 sums it up.

Revelation 9

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon...

The disaster started in April, and they say it won't be capped 'till August. That's five months. It sure seems like it's a bottomless pit, doesn't it. Thoughts?

in april a meteor or something fell from the sky, also thats when the oil spill started.

" and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. "

oil rising out of the hole in the gulf looks like smoke, and nations fight over oil, and israel and the Us are gearing up to fight iran which has the second largest oil deposits in the world amiright?

these locusts might be referring to profiteers. like locusts they move to where theres "food" and after they consumed it all they move on.

"the seal of god in their foreheads." third eye / pineal gland ?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by abcddcba]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba

" and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. "

oil rising out of the hole in the gulf looks like smoke, and nations fight over oil, and israel and the Us are gearing up to fight iran which has the second largest oil deposits in the world amiright?

these locusts might be referring to profiteers. like locusts they move to where theres "food" and after they consumed it all they move on.

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And now we have what looks to be the beginning of war with Iran. Take a look at the rest of Revelation 9. It deals with the gathering of armies and the unleashing of 3 more "plagues" on humanity. Perhaps Revelation 9 plays out in 2010, Revelation 10 plays out in 2011, Revelation 11 plays out in 2012 etc. Just a thought...

And the whole "sea turning to blood" thing fits as well.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 6/29/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short. When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.-Rev12.12

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring-Rom9.8

27As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."-Luke11

Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother-Mark3.35

Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.-John12.44

Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?-1Cor4.8

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.-1John2.18

every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.-1John4.3

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.-John8.44

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I've often wondered what "the seal of God in their foreheads" is referring to. The "number of the beast" is spelled out in detail, but there seems to be no way to figure out what the seal of God is supposed to be. Alien implants placed in the sinuses perhaps. Anyway...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Excellent find.

Hopefully now you can see how this has been planned out and made to fit the scriptures.

This is NOT prophecy coming true!
This is a well organized, scripted, plotted plan of events. It has been in the making for a very long time.

It is the religionists that have called for the reformation of the earth and the destruction of all people who do not agree with them.

Instead of appreciating the planet and the diversity of people who inhabit it, they have always wanted to get rid of anyone they consider "different" to their way of thinking. It is this grapevine of secret societies and the religions and organizations they control who have set this in motion by causing divisions among people and promoting adversity.

Those at the top have decided that the only ones who will remain will be the compliant obedient ones of their choosing.

You see, according to the basic principles of hegelian dialect, only after a mass catrostophe will people come together in unity. They will be worn down, stressed, shell shocked and very easy to manipulate through dependency. They will easily accept the new masonic leadership under whatever guise it takes. And be assured, the new leadership will appear to be very benevolent. It will be many years before people know the truth again, if ever.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
the locusts could be hostile extraterrestrials
(don't call them aliens because in USA the word alien has another meaning)

BP spill is a disaster. There are many more disasters around the world. Including the oil wells in the Persian Gulf, and the earthquake in China Sichuan with ~80 000 dead, the tsunami and hurricanes with hundreds thousands dead in the Indian ocean, the Pakistani quake with similar numbers.
I follow closely how the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico develops. It is quite possible to have underwater cracks in the crust far away from the original well, and not only BP to be the culprit. See the last interview of Hoagland on Coast to coast am. He speaks of the possibility underwater gas to explode and the current disaster to be relatively small compared to what is coming.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I've often wondered what "the seal of God in their foreheads" is referring to. The "number of the beast" is spelled out in detail, but there seems to be no way to figure out what the seal of God is supposed to be. Alien implants placed in the sinuses perhaps. Anyway...

Maybe I can help out a little.

Let me make it as short as possible by using the definition from Wikipedia:

... the following of the legal formality of affixing a seal to a document was evidence of the existence of a contract.

It means the man or the woman with the seal in the forehead made a contract with that what is commonly known as "God". The contract is verbally - we call an important looking paper with signatures on it a "contract" but it is a fiction - only the documentation of a contract. So there is no document where the seal could be engraved in or attached to. Only attached to your mind or engraved in your mind (whatever allegory suits you best).

Further being sealed legally means being under special protection. You may have heard the terms "Divine Grace"/"Divine Protection" or "walking in truth". It does not mean bullets can't kill you it means you are not around when bullets fly trying to kill someone. In other words you are directed through your life avoiding trouble. Ever heard the old plane crash story where one survived because he/she got the idea last minute not to board that flight and stay behind? Something just came into their mind that made them think it could be a better idea to stay on the ground ... voila ... that's how it works. You will know what to do when you need it to be safe.

So those with the seal of God in their forehead will be directed out of the way of the Lord's wrath so to say.

I hope that helps.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666

Maybe I can help out a little.

Let me make it as short as possible by using the definition from Wikipedia:

... the following of the legal formality of affixing a seal to a document was evidence of the existence of a contract.

It means the man or the woman with the seal in the forehead made a contract with that what is commonly known as "God". The contract is verbally - we call an important looking paper with signatures on it a "contract" but it is a fiction - only the documentation of a contract. So there is no document where the seal could be engraved in or attached to. Only attached to your mind or engraved in your mind (whatever allegory suits you best).

Deckard

Very good explanation, Deckard.
To shed a little more light on this, the scriptures, in speaking of an anti-christ figures says "He will make a covenant with many".

Now, for a real twist. Could it be that the seal of god and the mark of the beast are the same thing???

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Thank you for your thoughts on the seal of God question. Your explanation makes sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baloney
reply to post by DaMod

Its true that the bible can be interpreted in any way based upon a persons objective or their own opinion. Its true, just ASK different bible believers for their opinion of it. Ask a priest or pastor and I am sure one of them will say that it suggests you should be donating more money to them. I know its sad, but its TRUE!

And any book that contradicts itself over and over and tells you to kill people for no reason is a bunch of nonsense. Especially a god who floods the world during a temper tantrum killing innocent babies, kittens, puppies etc. And Jesus curses and kills a fig tree because it wasnt producing fruit due to it being out of season.

Its a bunch of baloney in my opinion.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Baloney]

Do you have any idea why God chose Noah before flooding the earth? I am guessing that you do not as he and his family were the only ones left who were not corrupted.

If you do not like something that is all fine and good. However, I recommend doing some research into that topic first to gain some credibility before voicing your opinion.

I do not go to church and am repulsed by anything that uses the bible for profit and/or gains. On the other hand, I do follow and believe in the bible.

There are many many bad people in this world and true evil exists. I know, this is an obvious statement. I am certain you have witnessed bad people, but have you ever witnessed "True Evil"? It is a life changer!

If you ever find a need to discuss this further, I am certain you will be able to find those who have held your viewpoint but now find solace that if there is true evil in this world there must be true good and found that good. I would venture a bet that more than 90% found it in a book and not in a building with due$.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Well, if you say so.

But think for a second, sunburst...what is it? A rays or beams of light coming from a central point, ie a sun, as decpicted on various flags and logos.

So technically, their assumption is correct.

Although I do agree with your point about people twisting things to fit their agenda and beliefs.

I'll just remind people one thing..those who believe...God didn't intend for us to know when the "end" will come.
You want to go around believing things like Nostradums prophecies, ripping bible scriptures to pieces to suit what you believe, then go ahead.
But if you are actually a Christian, you will know you are on the wrong path.

But hey, it's a free world, mostly, do as you please.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

God didn't intend for us to know when the "end" will come.

If he didn't want us to know when, then I suppose he shouldn't have told us of the numerous signs of the end to look for. And what to do when the end comes. And where to flee to for refuge, etc...

[edit on 6/30/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
I always thought that the locusts and scorpions were those little black helicopters, with the scorpion tails! How strange that it could all be caused by oil!

Oh, btw...about the SCORPION

You might want to check out the connection between BP, Transocean, and SCORPION OFFSHORE, LTD.
[edit on 28-6-2010 by Alethea]

Excellent find.

Thanks! Wow, that is some scary stuff! Really makes you think about what's going on, or maybe, I've just been reading too many of those "Left Behind" books! Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm not a Christian, but I do hold a degree in ancient near eastern religions. For the sake of debate, I would say that this oil spll is more in line with Rev.8 than Rev.9. Rev.9 sounds more like a super volcano eruption, to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't know if it will make feel any better but
Charles Mason seems to agree with you!

www.law.umkc.edu...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Just because we were told of signs to look for, doesn't mean we are going to find out when the end will be. It could be in 5 years from now or it could be in another 500 years.

Even if we weren't told of signs, we would still know the end would one day come.

We are also told to beware of false prophets. Maybe that's something that so called Christians in America should remember instead of waiting for raptures and believing every dooms sayer that comes around the block.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Just because we were told of signs to look for, doesn't mean we are going to find out when the end will be. It could be in 5 years from now or it could be in another 500 years.

Even if we weren't told of signs, we would still know the end would one day come.

We are also told to beware of false prophets. Maybe that's something that so called Christians in America should remember instead of waiting for raptures and believing every dooms sayer that comes around the block.

This articulates my thoughts on your post better than I could...

From www.youthnoise.com...
By kenny2006

"The Bible gives many examples of signs that should warn us of the coming end of the age. Six such signs are given by Jesus, two characteristics are given by Paul, and eleven other occurrences are given by the prophets to occur prior to or soon after the end of the age. While we are also told we will not know the time of the End, God obviously wanted us to know when that time was getting closer. As the Christian church is increasingly drawn into the interfaith movement, and as more and more churches go into isolation, preparing to sleep through the growing attacks on their faith, perhaps God knew it would take a few signs to wake us up and remind us that we have work to do."

"Unfortunately, many Christians take the verses that tell us we won't know the time of His coming to mean they should ignore any and all scripture that might warn us of this time of tribulation. Others have fallen into the trap of fearing being labeled a "conspiracy theorist" should they display an interest in the Biblical prophecies about our future on Earth. My philosophy is simple. God included it in the Bible and, since God is all knowing, we should trust that it is something we should know and study along with the rest of His Word."

As for the rapture debate, the poster continues...

"Whether you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, or believe Christians will be witness to the full tribulation, wrath, and final judgments, matters not. The beginning of birth pains and the signs of the times should have the same effect on all of us. It should motivate us to save as many souls as we can in the time that we have left. The Great Commission tells us to be disciples to all nations, bringing the message of salvation through Christ to all people. If the Church is raptured before the tribulation, it is important that we leave behind an explanation for the trials and judgments those left behind will face. How else will they recognize the deception of the anti-Christ and seek instead the truth of the Bible? If we are to endure the tribulation along side them, we will need to be prepared to not only share the message of salvation, but share with them the reasons for God's judgment and hold it up as further proof of their need to be saved."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join