It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it with the rise of Antisemitism Today?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's just that more people are seeing through the whole charade.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! I am the Great and Powerful OZ!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
I don't think Antisemitism has been this popular in the Media since 1933-1945 Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed and think it's dispicable! I side with Israel against all Her Arab enemies who want Israel and the Jewish people living there dead.

I for one, do not believe the state of Israel should exist, or at least not in current location. But this is not my point. They say if you want to find the truth of corruption you follow the money. If you want to find the truth about history, you follow the language.

Anti-Antisemitism can be defined as a hostility directed at Jews solely because they are Jews. It is caused by the actions or beliefs of jews and is a result of attitudes and behavior that arise regardless of what Jews do or believe. (Anti-Defamation League 1989)

Anti-Semitism is a force created by the Anti-Defamation League in order to discredit any will that might opposes the values of isreal and judisum, whether visibly or not. Label them as insane, and disposed of them as quickly as possible, in order to avoid debate.

We need to note that with the definition of anti-semitism, it allows no room for disagreement with Judaism as a religion, and isreal as a state, and thus a rational debate is not possible. The public definition of "anti-Semitism" might as well be rephrased as disagreeing with Judaism or becoming inconvenient to Jews politically. It is a taboo-label, used to avoid debate. No, you are more then just racist, you are anti-semetic.

Those of us who understand and feel that Semitism, defined as any of the beliefs or practices common to Semitic cultures and religions, is harmful must recapture the word "Semitism" from its political connotations and use it in a method similar to be definition of the word "racism"

It is very simple. We think in the form words. To lack the words, not only limits our ability to articulate a thought, but it limits our ability to even conceive of the though, properly.

Anti-semitism is a form of thought control by language. Much like George Orwells Newspeak.

But why? Why all this energy and manipulation of language to avoid healthy debate? Are they hiding something? Do you research and ask your self.

Not including the "real and brutal history" of how Israel was created in the first place, there is strong evidence to suggest that they are not even a semitic people to begin with. If we follow the language we can trace there origins to the caucasus mountain range north of the ancient lands of sunmer "Iraq"

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just want to know how we justify sending billions of our taxpayer dollars to Israel. That alone, would get me called anti-Semitic in many circles, eh?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I just want to know how we justify sending billions of our taxpayer dollars to Israel. That alone, would get me called anti-Semitic in many circles, eh?

Yes you would be anti-semitic. I think in Britain they are trying, tried, or have passed a law making anti-semitism a hate crime. Terrorism! Treated as such, and obviously against the law. How about that for thought control!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

That's an easy one:

1) Wall Street and the US media are largely controlled by Jews...and I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. If they're clever, that's not a bad thing. However, they have a LARGE influence on politics because of that!

2) American Jews tend to like Israel.

3) US politicians realize that the US media, and a lot of the economy is controlled by Jewish voters.

4) They also want the Jewish voters in general (Republicans or Democrats...doesn't matter, politicians in general)

5) How can you please the Jews controlling the media and large parts of the economy at the same time as the regular voters? SUPPORT ISRAEL!!

I wanna make it clear that my post isn't racist against Jews. I have many Jewish friends and would never insult them by being a racist moron. But the links are evident, and people need to stop calling others "anti-semites" if they criticize Israel. I'll criticize Israel all I want, I'll even call their leader a Jewish Hitler...but I would NEVER condemn a whole people because of the actions of some of their politicians. And neither would I comdemn them because of their religion.

Also, why are we sending them weapons? What is the US getting out of it??

Since 1946, the US hands Israel $2.5-4bil EVERY YEAR in weapon grants! I'm pretty sure that money could be used on something that benefits the US citizens more...like education, healthcare, or anything really...it's not as if the US gets anything from Israel in return.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dc1c8a2bdd.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

1) Wall Street and the US media are largely controlled by Jews...and I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. If they're clever, that's not a bad thing. However, they have a LARGE influence on politics because of that!

Agreed. But this is how it was meant to be. Jews have been put in this position for the sole purpose of being a scape goat. Where as America can be a global economic, and social scape goat, Jews can be a geo-political and religious one, ect... It is not fair to say that they are more clever, or that they even have a large influence on politics. They take the same course of action that we all do. If me and all my friends were to be thrusted into positions of power, by the "illuminati" it would be just as fair to say that we control this power, just as much as this power controls us. Once the control is made, the system will obviously perpetuate its self.

Are there more Jews with a understanding of the inner workings of the global fascist machine? I doubt that.

2) American Jews tend to like Israel.

We are all guilty to one degree or another, of nationalism. Whats good for Ford is good for America? Whats good for America is good for Americans.

3) US politicians realize that the US media, and a lot of the economy is controlled by Jewish voters.

Jews make up less than 3% of the U.S. population, and about 1.5% of the total American voters. The idea of an Jewish swing vote having a discernible impact on an election is absurd, and is dis-information of the highest degree. An electoral platform or administration based on a pro Isreal Ideology, is for the sole purpose of keeping their scape goat in the limelight, as well as agitating the Islamic community.

4) They also want the Jewish voters in general (Republicans or Democrats...doesn't matter, politicians in general)

Scapegoat

5) How can you please the Jews controlling the media and large parts of the economy at the same time as the regular voters? SUPPORT ISRAEL!!

About 1.5% of the total American vote. Why do they not try as hard to please the Hispanic population of voters?

I think you are on the right track, but lets not be distracted by evident links, that have been systematically placed in order to maintain the scapegoat.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join