It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it with the rise of Antisemitism Today?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
zionism kills, judaism doesn't. You are an anti semite if you denounce zionism, you are a nazi. How great it is to live surrounded by total ignorance, you can be killed for saying the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Hahaha always love these. Pictures are so powerful.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
I don't think Antisemitism has been this popular in the Media since 1933-1945 Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed and think it's dispicable! I side with Israel against all Her Arab enemies who want Israel and the Jewish people living there dead.

Now that I think about it, this must be a fake post. It has denied only the facts if anything, not ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I don't think Antisemitism has been this popular in the Media since 1933-1945 Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed and think it's dispicable! I side with Israel against all Her Arab enemies who want Israel and the Jewish people living there dead.

It is self inflicted like in WW2.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
People are just unknowingly falling right in to the plan that was created from the beginning. The whole world will come against Israel and the Jews in order to wipe them out. It doesn't matter what excuse one uses for disliking them (IDF kills babies, Israel blew up flotillas, Israel has nukes....), the fact of the matter is you don't like them, and that is what was supposed to happen.

Zech 12:3
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

Have fun trying to move that stone

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Gee..ya think? That was pretty obvious from the first post. No one can be this uninformed?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

maybe it is because of the zionist enslavement of the public. repression of the weak, not wanting peace. Just to name a few.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

jews have to live in exile and are not allowed to create their own state as it is forbidden and must be loyal citizen to whichever nation they join as their messiah will come and create a state for jews when that time comes

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
fema camps are concentration camps. Thousands of coffins, stationed at 'emergency' locations everywhere in the U.S., are contracted to war manufacturers like Haliburton. If you think this is about anti-semitism you are wrong, the jews won't be the only ones in these camps, we all will be if we let the elite carry on with their plans. We must resist all forms of tyranny over the mind of man.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just because someone disagrees with Israel does not make them an anti-semite.

I for one HATE Israel. Does that make me an anti-semite? NO.
It just means that I disagree with the decisions that Israel makes and I also disagree with the mindset that all Israels seem to have about Arabs.

Now, I am not religious in any sense, but...
Islam has been around far longer than Judaism so what the hell gives Israel the right to drag their religion through the mud by calling it the religion of the Antichrist, what gives them the right to fabricate horrific stories about Islamic followers to make them look like the bad guys?

Sounds eerily similar to the way the Nazi's treated the Jews in WWII, doesn't it?

Israel is the most hypocritical nation on the face of this earth.

I couldn't care any less what happens to that country.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nice try, but the OP's statement is something Israel has been using for years.

1) Someone criticizes Israel
2) Israel: "You hate Jews, like Hitler!"
3) ...

People have all the right to criticize Israel's settler politics amongst other things. That doesn't mean they hate all Jews.

I HATE the head politicians in Israel, and how they continue to build settlements to rile up more aggression. But I don't hate Jews in general, I many Jewish friends.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I will speak my mind all day about both Zionism and Judaism.
I don't give a >SNIP< what happens to me.

If speaking the truth gets me killed then so be it. I despise the physical world anyways.

Whats that old saying?......

"Only the truth will set you free"

Mod Edit: Vulgarity and the automatic ATS censors. Please review

[edit on 6/29/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KillenfizzenHumboflorator

Well my friend, I agree with you, but in other places in this world, ones opinion can get them killed.

Don't let yourself get killed too easily.

I was making a broad generalization, there are more ares in the world where you are somewhat safe when proclaiming your beliefs, but.. things change.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by depth om]

I see you say you despise the physical, I say this to that

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

and, The truth, is relative. There are no universal constants or truth, not the speed of light, not any formula or law, there are places where the laws/truths of all things natural, dissolve.

Things are only true, for a time. And since we cannot see all of time, we will never grasp truth, we will merely fumble with it, as an ape would do with a star.

Truth is based far too much on symbol. Words meanings change, and seldom are they fully understood, if one does not understand a things origin, he can never understand the thing.

What is truth. whatever you think it is.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You folks wouldn't know a troll if you fell over one.
Take this whole conversation to Infowars.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

read the link in my sig that says "how your money is spent" and "weapons and hunger"

i am not anti-Jewish but i am anti-state-of-Israel.

if you really knew your bible, and what GOD expects of his people, then you'd know that the farce hiding behind the name "Israel" is NOT obeying GOD's dictate of

LOVE your neighbor as yourself

that's not just a NT order, it is also in the OT. that means it applies to everyone.

the people who live in Israel are not necessarily the voice of the government, just as it is becoming over here in the U.S.

TIME FOR SOME TRUTH

forget the illusions and the deceptions and the politics.

i'm tired of having my tax dollars sent overseas to support terrorism, WITHOUT MY CONSENT, when there are people in my own town who can't even afford food or gas.

the enemies they have are of their own making and the US is making enemies, too, unnecessarily, because of our support of something that is unjust. inhumane, and is used against us, emotionally, if we express desire for fairness.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Aha! This old chestnut about rampant and growing anti-semitism again!

Watch the movie at the link below, it's long but worth it....and made by an Israeli Jew.

vimeo.com...

What I found most distasteful, was the attitude of the students folowed on their trip to Poland. Interviewing these kids shows that they seem to be brought up taught that, as Jews, the world despises them and wants to kill them. Brought up with such an attitude, is it any wonder we see such brutality meted out by the IDF against anyone NOT Jewish?

Telling too are the interviews with Rabbis and the Jews in Poland, who just don't seem to see this rampant anti-semitism that supposedly exists. As one Rabbi points out, when talking about the ADL, he'd be distrustful of someone getting paid to root out such things as of course they will see it everywhere.
The more they see, or claim to see, the more money they will receive to fight it. Sound familiar? A bit like the mythical "War on Terror"?

Anyway, it's a good film.... I'd recommend watching it.

Finally, to quote Michael Rivero over at WhatReallyHappened.com - "I'm not anti-semitic, I'm anti-a**hole"...... which I agree with wholeheartedly.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

arabs cant be antisemitic, because they are semitic, too.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Racial and ethnic bias cuts both ways, both negative. In Hitler's Mein Kampf, in the first few chapters, is a detailed explanation of how he went from a liberal egalitarian view of people to a racial view. It's very illuminating, and the good news is you don't have to spend a lot of time in the book to get the picture.

Today the millions of fanatical Zionist Christians in the Western world are propping this whole mess up with their financial clout. What would you expect except controversy and agony when fanaticism is backed by so much money?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by okbmd

There's a series of Childrens Shows on Palestinian TV that has Disney like cartoon characters(A version of Mickey Mouse,A bee,A Bear etc) telling Kids in the occupied territories to fight Israel and martyr themselves like the homicide bombers You hear about today.

It happens on both sides. They are both monsters and worthy of disdain.

"From Israel with love":
newzeelend.files.wordpress.com...

So cute.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I don't know what it is really. I don't have a problem with Jews.

But I'll tell you this much. Every time I hear the word anti-semite used I just want to punch something. That word makes me angry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join