It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universes, Super Massive Black Holes, And Galaxies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

even if i'm wrong that galaxies are possible parallel galaxies i still think that black holes are a rip in the universal membrane and leaks to another dimension making wormholes the other end of black hole leaking into ours!

and i still say each galxy was created by its own big bang not the universe being created by one! i say multiple big bangs!

and i think the answer to why are the aliens being described throughout history as humanoid and people mad because they do not look like a mutated animal walkign around on 10 hundred legs and all that crap that in this dimension humanoid evolution is king!

[edit on 29-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
so i take it that no one else has anything to input on this topic or would you rather be talking about things that have been ran through the cleaner's already!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Perhaps you could explain to me how singularities are supposed to exist? They are supposed to have infinite density, correct? But this is not the same as "stretching to infinity", as the latter represents an actual number with a real value. Infinity itself is not a number.

If the density is actually infinity, then my brain just explodes trying to comprehend what that means for the local environment. What would happen to the fundamental forces, what would the geometry be, etc.

Exactly the mind cannot comprehend infinity.

Actually it can.

<< 1   >>

join